Help with 2 fetish themes

pitsu

Sep 25, 2012
Please suggest me similar JAV movies with those themes:

1) Similar to RCT-778 and Saw XXX parody. Males and females have to do some kind of sexual tasks or they will die.
2) Females mocking and bullying a male, who then revenge or hatefucks them for payback.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
For number 2, how about SVDVD-424. I'm not sure if this counts because the mocking is only in the first 2-3 minutes of the movie. But basically the guy gets mocked by his little sister for being such a loser, he then proceeds to turn her into his personal toy.

Reactions: Casshern2

thebpg

Dec 8, 2015
for number 2 NHDTA712 - my japanese is pretty bad but i think its a school council meeting,
the guy seems to be shamed in front of all the other members before turning the tables and ultimately finger fucking the ~16 other members.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
This is the translated title for NHDTA-712 from R18:
"Natural High Midsummer Torture & r*** Special - Depraved PTA Meeting ~Parents Falsely Accuse A Teacher Of Wrongs Before Taking It Out On Her Spread Pussy For Punishment~"

Sounds like the women are all parents who are accusing the male teacher of something, but it turns out it was a false accusation so he r***s them all for talkin' shit haha. Oh Japan, where do you come up with this stuff.