Chihiro Hasegawa Appreciation Center

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I went through all my boxes of old AV discs in plastic covers, and I think I've found all the ones with Chihiro-chan. So here's what I have:

View attachment 479405
[ATID-095] Sister of the Strongest in History with Riho Matsuoka & Syouko Mikami

View attachment 479406
[ATID-115] Gokan Club with Chinatsu Kinoshita, Megu Hagiwara, Honoka Yukimi & Nana Miyachi

View attachment 479407
[COT-009] The Rope 7 with Mayura Hoshitsuki, Marin Izumi, Akane Mochida, Yuria Hidaka, Hina Ohtsuka & Maki Tomoda

View attachment 479409
[DDN-097] Fucked my Little Sister ..We Want To with Mayura Hoshitsuki & Yuka Satsuki

View attachment 479410
[DDP-003] Onanie Poisoning Girl

View attachment 479411

[DDT-130] Harem School Girl Confinement with Nana Miyachi & Yuria Hidaka

View attachment 479412
[DDT-142] Anal Trance DX

View attachment 479414

[DDT-147] Maid Café Jack with Mayura Hoshitsuki, Nana Miyachi, Yuria Hidaka, Marin Izumi & Tsugumi Hoshino

View attachment 479416
[DVKR-039] Brightside with Keiko Shirakawa

View attachment 479418
[DVKR-040] Darkside with Keiko Shirakawa

View attachment 479419
[GHD-003] Dolls - Gothic Lolita with Semen

View attachment 479420
[MVSD-001] Piss Drinking, Nakadashi & Gokkun - W Maid with Maho Sawai

View attachment 479422
[PJD-014] Confined Girls Be Insulted with Hina Ohtsuka

View attachment 479424
[PXD-005] V I P Ranko Club Harem with Arisa Kanno & Ren Hitomi

View attachment 479425
[RIOD-04] Please Inject More Sperm with Risako Nakahara

(See anything you like?)
Finally got a chance to go through them. So many! Are you sure you have time to seed/upload all these?...
Well these are the ones I'm interested in:
COT-009
DDN-097
DDP-003
DDT-130
DDT-142
DDT-147
PJD-014
RIOD-04
Pretty much all the Dogma ones and anything with Mayura Hoshitsuki because we all know how great they are together :)

Reactions: Restrepo

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
I definitely second PJD-014, perhaps PXD-005 too?

When it comes to Chihiro I'm all about an intense blowjob, it's where she shines. Anything along those lines gets a big 'yes' from me. (Just speaking personally not overly into bukkake, though the mood does strike)

PS- needs more loli, still willing to upload the Glory Quest film, it's coming. Think I've been subconsciously more hesitant to upload that to the board at large haha. (My poor, new reputation) But hey, purely for science.

Reactions: needs more loli

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Defeinely, irrumatio / throat fuck is where she shines! And the noises she makes... so hot! :mental:

PXD-005, based on the cover it seems to be a gyaru type video which I'm not really into. But if it has good blowjob scenes, I'd love to check it out.

hatsupaw

Mammal
Nov 23, 2013
Are you sure you have time to seed/upload all these?...

In a word, no. I'm not sure at all! But I'll do my best. The big problem is my bandwidth, it's not fantastic. I've discovered that initial seeding (after I've changed preferences in bittorrent to favour uploading/seeding over downloading) slows down my internet browsing to a trickle - which is fine, I can go outside and play every once in a while.

I'm glad you guys both mentioned PJD-014 - otherwise I'd have had to recommend it! As for PXD-005, I'm not into gals either (orange fake tans and clown makeup) and I honestly can't remember anything about the movie, but I'll keep that one in mind. I'll take note of all suggestions (yours too, restrepo).

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
As for PXD-005, I'm not into gals either (orange fake tans and clown makeup) and I honestly can't remember anything about the movie, but I'll keep that one in mind.
If you both feel that way definitely nix it haha. I was just glancing at the back covers in passing and trying to take notice of potential throat scenes. Anything of that nature, and no pressure on your bandwidth! Take your time. :)

I could also offer, if it'd help, to seed everything myself. I have a rather strong connection, and tend to down/upload with speed - you could send me the torrent files by PM, then I'd share them with the board at large ~ giving you credit of course. Just an idea ~ whatever works best.^^

Reactions: hatsupaw

hatsupaw

Mammal
Nov 23, 2013
If you both feel that way definitely nix it haha. I was just glancing at the back covers in passing and trying to take notice of potential throat scenes. Anything of that nature, and no pressure on your bandwidth! Take your time. :)

I could also offer, if it'd help, to seed everything myself. I have a rather strong connection, and tend to down/upload with speed - you could send me the torrent files by PM, then I'd share them with the board at large ~ giving you credit of course. Just an idea ~ whatever works best.^^

A very generous offer, sir. Thank you. Btw, I don't give a damn about the credit, I'm a username with a goofy picture like anyone else here. If I take your offer any further it will be through PM.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Btw, I don't give a damn about the credit, I'm a username with a goofy picture like anyone else here.
haha agree completely, but you might be surprised how much I've witnessed people care about this on other sites. Anyway, yep, feel free to holler.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
She's a great example of crashing into the industry with guns blazing. Her early career was filled with tons of hard titles like her contribution to bestiality.

Consider supporting the studios that made those movies and still pump out titles today like Dogma and Glory Quest instead of sharing them. The bulk of what's going in in this thread will make it really hard for studios to bankroll another Chihiro.

Reactions: princeali692

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
She's a great example of crashing into the industry with guns blazing. Her early career was filled with tons of hard titles like her contribution to bestiality.

Consider supporting the studios that made those movies and still pump out titles today like Dogma and Glory Quest instead of sharing them. The bulk of what's going in in this thread will make it really hard for studios to bankroll another Chihiro.

i remember the first video i watched of her was with some lucky dogs :eek:
MAD-20
mad-20.jpg

Last edited:

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
Holy shit I didn't know she did beastiality too. Fuck I'm going to buy all her fucking movies now. A classic, Legendary waifu of waifus! Such a nasty shameless slut SO HOT!

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Holy shit I didn't know she did beastiality too. Fuck I'm going to buy all her fucking movies now. A classic, Legendary waifu of waifus! Such a nasty shameless slut SO HOT!

There is an active torrent on javlibrary of MAD-20 (i just ckecked in)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
First, I wanted to say, in response to what Hatsupaw wrote a few posts above, that his picture happens to be one of the more irresistibly goofier ones. (Sorry, not simply one of the crowd. Just like him. Wasn't it wonderful for him to make his offer?)

Well, unsurprisingly (given my rotten retention for Japanese names), I had no idea who this actress was. Reading about her on this thread, I must say she deserves respect for her courage.

d4427.jpg

Looking through my notes, I became aware she appeared in a few movies close to my heart. For example, even though most miss the mark, I have a soft spot for "Lesbian Teacher Pet" movies, and one of these, DVDPS-566, with Juri Wakabayashi and Miho Ichijo, features the following wonderful scene:

http://xhamster.com/movies/991205/lesbian_teacher_slave_sock_and_foot_worship.html

I also have some painless downloads in my notes that are still alive, for those of you who may be interested.

Light and Darkness - The Course of Love Between Sisters That is Improper With Perversion [KRMV-594], with Nana Saeki

krmv00594pl.jpg

620 MB painless download

Total Disgrace! Amazing Saliva, Stomach Acid, Cum, And Vomit! Forced Vomit Blowjob Academy [MIAD-357], with Momo Nakamura and Marin Izumi

miad00357pl.jpg

325 MB painless download

And here is another one that is close to my heart. I see I brought up a companion movie in its series over at this post, two-and-a-half years ago:

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...ercy-of-lesbian-student.1147475/#post-2220529

Lesbian Fist Drug [D1-211], with Maki Tomoda

d100211pl.jpg

Got some screen shots over here.

I never paid attention to the actress playing the youth, my main attraction was the amazing Maki Tomato. (I mean, Tomoda.) One day, if I watch this movie again, I hope to have a new appreciative eye for the one you guys are raving about.

I conducted a search, and it appears this movie has been offered several times recently; you've got options. However, I am reading from my old post above that the way I got this movie was from our archives... only the old links for the Akiba pages have not survived, with all of the server changes. So who knows where that page is now.

But what I'm also reading is that at the time I got the links, they were from 2009. And they are from the very friendly filehoster, Depositfiles. Well, guess what... I just tested them out, and they are all still working. This is beyond belief, isn't it? Six years later...

For around 1.37 GB, @ 250 MB apiece, plus last one for 135 MB:

http://depositfiles.com/files/7lzr1ub4l
http://depositfiles.com/files/ppz4iaywq
http://depositfiles.com/files/4v44oe2ly
http://depositfiles.com/files/803wqcanr
http://depositfiles.com/files/ngplf2eis
http://depositfiles.com/files/m8d22ti7s

Just for laughs, I clicked on the posts offering this movie in 2009, and this was the one. (I put the links in order, above.)

Last edited:

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Glad to see this thread suddenly roaring back to life haha - and thanks all for sharing.^^

Should anyone be having a hard time finding the aforementioned bestiality title, I have been informed before it's against the rules to directly share such content on this site, but just ask if you need it, I can send it directly, or something.