Ayaka Tomoda Fan Kingdom~^^

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
I've been meaning to get this thread off the ground for some time now - for a girl with sizable popularity in JAV, and seemingly a quite solid following here on AKIBA, it's about time the greatness that is Ayaka Tomoda had her own dedicated thread. :)

Let your eyes move beyond the picture for more info below~
fullsizephoto459984.jpg

With (to my eyes) one of, if not the, prettiest faces in JAV, an energetic, untiring, and adventurous attitude on camera, as well as an incredible, if petite, figure, Ayaka Tomoda is one other performers surely envy. ;)

A mission statement, to make things clear:

-General discussion~ Having derailed a thread with another member by just talking Ayaka, seems logical to have a place for such things.
-New Videos~ I'll try to consistently post when her new material releases. (If I'm slow, anyone else feel free to do the honors)
-Completing the Collection~ I am gradually trying to amass an essentially complete collection of her 'filmography' - should this interest others, I'll post from what I have (I have quite a few), hopefully other fans will join in. We can do it together.^^
-Favorites/Debates~ What is/are your favorite(s) in her collection? Maybe you love one someone else hasn't seen~!^^ Post screengrabs, mini-reviews, whatever! I'll be posting a few of my own soon to get the ball rolling.​

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
2di_a.jpg

Japanese name: 友田彩也香
Romanji: Ayaka Tomoda
D.O.B: 1988-09-14
Height: 160cm
Measurements: 83-57-80
Hobby: Shopping, Movies
Debut: 2009/10/25 (KAWD-228)
Wiki page: https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/友田彩也香

Filmography: to be filled...
She has also released several CD's and starred in a Korean non-AV film and another non-AV film in Hong Kong.

EDIT: I will keep adding bits of (hard) info here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Restrepo

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I have only one vid of her and haven't even finished the whole thing. But it's enough for me to be a junior fanboy also. About her tits, there was this question if they had enlarged suspiciously. So this post is devoted to that question.

In MIDD-620 (the only vid I collected yet), her tits look quite nice enough. Solid B-cups. she was 21 yrs 7 months when MIDD-620 was released
midd00620jp-8.jpg

If you look at her recent DVD covers such as
588l.jpg

It may indeed be suspicious...

But DVD covers are usually doctored so dig into the frames:
MKMP-040, she was 27 yrs 3 months, an excellent shot at the tits
84mkmp00040jp-9.jpg

MKMP-052, 27 yrs 4 months
84mkmp00052jp-4.jpg

I think the video frames are STRONGLY inconclusive. Actually they look more similar between 2010 and 2015 than between 2015 Dec and 2016 Jan. Remember tits size may indeed grow larger after age of 21, a little late maybe but Asians can be late bloomers. Also I think the time of month may also explain the possible difference between MKMP-040 and MKMP-052.

When I say STRONGLY inconclusive, I meant not only I can't tell for sure, but I don't think anyone can tell for sure, from these pix and possibly from the vid. I know some will insist they are natural and other will insist they are enhanced. But I think neither are being very objective about it. They might be natural, but they might also be enhanced (possibly even before her debut).

Anyway, what matters to me is they LOOK natural. So I'm biased towards being gullible but I'm perfectly aware, on a JAV or J-pop woman, even B~C-cup tits can well be fake. The sad truth is Japanese genes are really weak in the tits.

Anyway feel free to debate away...

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Only today (what a coincidence) I came upon this shot:

NHDTA-400-2.jpg
From She Bucked So Hard When Coming That She Seemed to Be Floating - Drugged During An Esthetic Treatment So That She Bent Like a Shrimp 2 [NHDTA-400]

Well, I sure took notice. So pretty!

I went through the trouble of figuring out who the lady was, and she turned out to be Ayaka Tomoda. Ayaka Tomoda, Ayaka Tomoda... I've run into that name so many times. Looks like I have maybe a dozen movies with her, and she has never made any impression on me. I just fast-forwarded one, and I don't know if I would have paid special attention, since I would have probably regarded her as one of countless attractive JAV actresses who blend into one another.

But now I know the face to connect with the name. I just came upon this thread (whereby I immediately thought, hey! Ayaka Tomoda), which I see has been in the making for a while (congrats, Restrepo). Evidently Ayaka offers more than just her pretty face, and the next time I encounter a movie with her in the cast, I'm sure I'll regard her differently.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Lo and behold that Jugulear's first post in this thread would naturally be something of her's that I actually don't think I have.^^ (Also props to Ding73Ding for hopping in with some facts and the like^^ He was key in giving me the needed nudge to finally come through and get this going~)

I'll have to check my external later (I have 70+ of her 'films', some do get forgotten), but looking for a download now for good measure.

& don't underrate her, Jug. ;) My own rather strong infatuation with her work grew gradually, it wasn't immediate. Then, suddenly, there was just something about Ayaka Tomoda I couldn't get enough of / I instantaneously just thought she was just too damn gorgeous.

For others perhaps lurking that know a bit about her:

Thoughts on her recent darker (presumably back to natural) hair color? I must admit I preferred her with the lighter hair, but perhaps it'll grow on me.^^

A post with a few of my favorites: coming soon! Just have to get back to the aforementioned external.~^^

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Please guys, include at least the DVD code in the text of your post. Search is an important asset for Akiba and it won't find these relevant posts if you only give an image but don't mention the DVD code and title in text.

KV-128 150 minutes non-stop shooting, cleaning a long time to cum 26 volley in uncut edit Blow and topped 18 volley! ! Ayaka Tomoda

Usually not my cup of tea, actually I don't even have a single KV film, ever. But with her, I'm game! Am I jumping to conclusion after just one vid? but it seems (turn on Darth Vader voice) It Is Your Destiny to do gang bangs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Restrepo

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Ok~! Here. We. Go.

TPPN-042: Teppan Endless Pleasure Covered in Love Juice Ayaka Tomoda

I didn't want to start with any too extreme or unique, don't want to be trying to top myself after the 1st pick, after all. ;) This is no slouch, though.

For my 1st pick, I went with (by my estimation) one of her best pure sex scenes, plain and simple. No particular twisted plot or angle, but it's absolutely undeniable. (Edit: Apparently the light 'theme' has to do with 'Teppan', or a hot plate, referring to the sweatiness I had previously mentioned below)

To show you how damn good it is, I'm only browsing through the 2nd scene for the purposes of this post: I've never made it past the 1st sequence. Lo and behold, the 2nd scene seems the 1st's equal, what a treat I've somehow missed.

To business: This seems to be one of those 'sweaty' sex concepts, they start out already perspiring, and it damn does it work. Not only that, she and her partner are 100% into it, beyond the call of duty. It's perhaps the most seemingly "into" each other I've ever seen in a JAV video. They can't get enough of licking each other and rush to tear their (already minimal) clothes off.

Here follow some screengrabs, which I damn well hope Codegeek sees, as they've been converted especially for his enjoyment. ;)

Kissing may be of little interest to most watching JAV (?) waiting for the sex to start, but when done right, it can quite hot. Passionate and intense.

Screenshot 2016-01-14 18.34.15.jpg
Really, they can't get enough of each other.

Screenshot 2016-01-14 18.33.49.jpg Screenshot 2016-01-14 18.33.56.jpg

No, really.

Screenshot 2016-01-14 18.34.33.jpg

Things heat up with some grinding, poorly captured here.

Screenshot 2016-01-14 18.34.46.jpg
Here we go...

Screenshot 2016-01-14 18.35.10.jpg
I hope you're getting the idea: this ain't just any old sex scene.

Screenshot 2016-01-14 18.35.20.jpg

Ayaka seems to be enjoying herself, no?

And that's just the first scene. & with that I bid you a brief farewell. Apparently I'm long overdue to give this second scene a real watch.

This being my 1st recommendation, feedback welcome. Too many damn big pictures? Too few? ;) Let me know.^^ I'll alter the approach in the future if it's over or under done.

oh gosh what did you start? now i must go to my hardrive and take many screen shots you monster! :onfire:
By all means~

64282191.jpg
Please guys, include at least the DVD code in the text of your post. Search is an important asset for Akiba and it Am I jumping to conclusion after just one vid? but it seems (turn on Darth Vader voice) It Is Your Destiny to do gang bangs.
Just noticed your Vader bit after posting him ha. To answer the question: nope, you're not. As someone who normally isn't overly into gang scenes either, she excels at them. She has several group scenes and they're all great. I'll be posting about more of those eventually, don't you worry.^^

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-01-14 18.33.46.jpg
    Screenshot 2016-01-14 18.33.46.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Reactions: ding73ding

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Ok~! Here. We. Go.
feedback welcome. Too many damn big pictures? Too few? Let me know.^^ I'll alter the approach in the future if it's over or under done.

Well I don't want to tell you what to say or how. But you are showing signs of love fever. Shortness of breath, hands shaking, nuts aching? (my nuts are, and I'm not even love struck LOL)

I think you could dial it down a wee bit. It's a hot scene, you love it, tell us why, one frame or two is enough. You like the kiss sequence, fine, say so, the frames can't do that justice anyway. Spending the time and effort to grab so many frames and converting them to CG's requirement, I am just worried that you will burn out. She does have over 200 vids, if only 10% are good, that's still going to take a lot of time to go over.

But if you have infinite stamina, fire away. Cheers!

Attachments

• tppn00042ps.jpg
    tppn00042ps.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Soooo i'm just going to post stuff
The first videos i had of hers were CRS-012,and IESP-569
1iesp569pl.jpg
118crs012pl.jpg

she kind of floated around in the back of my mind, but she took the next step in her AKB parody work, being Tomomi Itano, like if you know anything about AKB then you know how all in SOD went with the parodying

1sdmt485pl.jpg 6025264401_c2be8af331.jpg
vlcsnap-error773.png vlcsnap-error851.png vlcsnap-error578.png vlcsnap-error444.png vlcsnap-error521.png vlcsnap-error423.png vlcsnap-error372.png vlcsnap-error086.png vlcsnap-error062.png vlcsnap-error057.png vlcsnap-error194.png vlcsnap-error909.png

I think her best pairings are with her IRL best friend Uta Kohaku(DVDES-442,AUKS-018,VGP-016)
vlcsnap-error993.pngvlcsnap-error005.png vlcsnap-error072.png vlcsnap-error227.png vlcsnap-error354.png vlcsnap-error361.png vlcsnap-error149.png vlcsnap-error238.pngvlcsnap-error884.png vlcsnap-error207.png vlcsnap-error182.png vlcsnap-error110.png vlcsnap-error711.pngvlcsnap-error972.pngvlcsnap-error815.png

but she has done great work with the likes of Mana Izumi, Kotomi Asakura, Rei Mizuna, and lately Maki Hojo
vlcsnap-error841.png vlcsnap-error571.png vlcsnap-error637.png vlcsnap-error429.png vlcsnap-error331.png vlcsnap-error357.png vlcsnap-error098.png vlcsnap-error441.pngvlcsnap-error989.png

she's one of the most underrated stars in the industry, who can play any role

She can be the sweet girl
vlcsnap-error175.png vlcsnap-error869.pngvlcsnap-error524.png vlcsnap-error142.png vlcsnap-error742.pngvlcsnap-error386.png

The Bitch
vlcsnap-error277.png vlcsnap-error388.png vlcsnap-error106.png vlcsnap-error984.png vlcsnap-error538.pngvlcsnap-error281.pngvlcsnap-error632.pngvlcsnap-error170.png

The Gyaru queen
vlcsnap-error526.png vlcsnap-error049.png vlcsnap-error305.png vlcsnap-error822.png vlcsnap-error481.png vlcsnap-error548.png

heck even a super hero and tentacles
vlcsnap-error727.png vlcsnap-error245.png vlcsnap-error183.png vlcsnap-error008.png vlcsnap-error430.png vlcsnap-error895.png vlcsnap-error021.png vlcsnap-error043.png

Dirty Girl

vlcsnap-error896.png vlcsnap-error765.png vlcsnap-error546.png vlcsnap-error081.png vlcsnap-error817.png vlcsnap-error376.pngvlcsnap-error402.pngvlcsnap-error181.png
but in the end she always gets what she deserves
vlcsnap-error284.png vlcsnap-error516.png vlcsnap-error561.png vlcsnap-error330.png vlcsnap-error217.png vlcsnap-error481.png vlcsnap-error619.pngvlcsnap-8276-09-24-19h16m36s000.png vlcsnap-error199.png vlcsnap-error703.png vlcsnap-error440.png vlcsnap-error326.pngvlcsnap-error058.png vlcsnap-error240.pngvlcsnap-error335.png

I havent really been a fan of her KMP stuff but more of her is better then none
ayaka-tomoda--02241733.jpg vlcsnap-error381.png vlcsnap-error015.png

p.s i'll put dvd codes in after i wake up

Attachments

• vlcsnap-error210.png
    vlcsnap-error210.png
    159.8 KB · Views: 40
  • vlcsnap-error723.png
    vlcsnap-error723.png
    260.5 KB · Views: 36
  • vlcsnap-error210.png
    vlcsnap-error210.png
    159.8 KB · Views: 39
  • vlcsnap-error078.png
    vlcsnap-error078.png
    303.2 KB · Views: 47
  • vlcsnap-error628.png
    vlcsnap-error628.png
    264.6 KB · Views: 41
  • vlcsnap-error895.png
    vlcsnap-error895.png
    247.2 KB · Views: 33
  • vlcsnap-error497.png
    vlcsnap-error497.png
    203.7 KB · Views: 55
  • vlcsnap-error413.png
    vlcsnap-error413.png
    247.7 KB · Views: 44
  • vlcsnap-error899.png
    vlcsnap-error899.png
    156.1 KB · Views: 41
  • vlcsnap-error381.png
    vlcsnap-error381.png
    433.7 KB · Views: 32

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
AWESOME post @paparoach408 that's the career retrospective I so need.

I notice she was in a compilation rope bondage vid but guess it's not a big factor in her career?

How about anal? Has she done any?

And no uncensored vids, it seems... My heart skipped a beat when I read to the AKB part. I did collected quite a few uncensored vids of AKB parodies (CRB48, for Caribbean).

As far as I'm concerned no need for the DVD codes in a post that covers her whole career, it's so much work its not fair. I meant for a post to a single vid (or 2 or 3), DVD code is, lets say a common courtesy.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
AWESOME post @paparoach408 that's the career retrospective I so need.

I notice she was in a compilation rope bondage vid but guess it's not a big factor in her career?

How about anal? Has she done any?

And no uncensored vids, it seems... My heart skipped a beat when I read to the AKB part. I did collected quite a few uncensored vids of AKB parodies (CRB48, for Caribbean).

As far as I'm concerned no need for the DVD codes in a post that covers her whole career, it's so much work its not fair. I meant for a post to a single vid (or 2 or 3), DVD code is, lets say a common courtesy.
she's done some bondage, but nothing really significant in her career

and so far she hasn't really had much reason to do anal or any uncensored work

also left out she's also in an idol group called PINKEY they are somewhat entertaining http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1391674607

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I wonder how many lives I've ruined because my post didn't show up in the search results of thousands of horny men, never mind that it only contained the cover:rolleyes:

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Ok, so general reaction to 1st 'rundown' post is tone it down, message received.

To Zen: the video I promised will be uploaded tomorrow.^^ (For me that's not too long, it's late here)

To Papa: I would be happy to see codes for all those! Recognized a bunch but seems you have a few I don't. (Her superhero stuff is hard to come by in particular, these days). Happy to trade or share with you whatever I might have that you don't (perhaps unlikely?).

To that end~ this is also a placeholder post. Going to try and post every video video in her 'filmography' by code and see if we can't see that the whole damn thing is filled out between everyone. (I've got quite a few, perhaps we can do it^^)

And to ding: sure, I wish she'd do uncensored. Anal doesn't hold too much appeal for me, but not saying I wouldn't watch. ;) What I really want to see (realizing some people might not join me in this desire) is an IR scene.

Reactions: paparoach408

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Restrepo you are too kind, good things are worth waiting for so take your time:)

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I've bit my tongue long enough, I didn't want to be a detractor at the beginning of a thread but there's enough positive posts so far.

I said it before and I'd say again, now with more confidence (no?) thanks to the many (otherwise) excellent frames posted by fellow pervs. Her face isn't very pretty. No, I would not be ashamed to have her hanging on my arm in public, her face is passable enough, with proper make-up. I get it, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. So I fully respect @jugulear and @Restrepo enamor for her (and thanks to that I get to discover this wonder AV performer). But if we try be a wee bit objective, would she get through round 1 of any beauty pageant? No, not that face. She's beautiful when naked. When she's clothed, her smallish chest and so-so face dominates the vision. She's not a girl I'd take a second glance at, in street cloths.

But let's keep the negatives to that, no more. I can love a person without loving her face. She's wonderful as a human being, bringing pleasure to so many men. Actually perhaps her sub-average face and sub-average (at least statistically speaking) bust size is an asset or at least non-burden. There's this bias that a hot (translation: busty), young, beautiful and/or successful performer ...
so far she hasn't really had much reason to do XXX or YYY

XXX or YYY might be anal, IR, bondage, bukkake, etc etc. At the extreme, the hottest and newest divas don't even had much reason to do costumes. Take for example Rion (formerly Shion) she's so hot (busty) she doesn't even have to do an undercover investigator vid (ooops bit my tongue, she had done one and exactly one costume vid which was undercover investigator). Rebranded as Rion, it might be years, if ever, she would do even half the varieties of AV that Ayaka has done. For one example, I bet a million yens Rion will never do a super-heroine. At the other extreme, uncensored seems to be viewed as some kind of career abyss, which is sad. IMHO, doing a standard 2P or 3P uncensored is far less degrading than using the numbers of cumshots and facials (each carefully counted) as a film title. But, I don't run the JAV industry, c'est la vie.

So Ayaka is not a diva, and so she works extra hard, she'd suck anything, she'd fuck anything, she spreads her legs at the drop of a hat. She can sing, she can act (non-AV films), I will try to find her one HK film, maybe she has a couple lines in (very terrible) Cantonese.

So round that up, I think she ought to keep doing EVERYTHING, and more, she should out-slut the divas and hot young spring chickens. She should do more fan appreciation fest, more super-heroine, she should do anal and DP and IR and bondage and strap-on and uncensored. She should do a fake futanari (perfect role for her not-very-pretty face). Maybe she can perform an OP for her own AV, cross-promote her singing career.

Pic: Ayaka with her HK co-stars
42vp-awzunex9432347.jpg

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
So round that up, I think she ought to keep doing EVERYTHING, and more, she should out-slut the divas and hot young spring chickens. She should do more fan appreciation fest, more super-heroine, she should do anal and DP and IR and bondage and strap-on and uncensored. She should do a fake futanari (perfect role for her not-very-pretty face). Maybe she can perform an OP for her own AV, cross-promote her singing career.

Pic: Ayaka with her HK co-stars
View attachment 571567

ehh what reason does she have to outslut everyone? she's in a pretty steady place in her career, and has nothing really to prove

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
There's no accounting for taste, eh? I find her face stunning, but maybe I'm just into the "cute" types, I dunno.

She's actually also been in a few Korean films, oddly enough. I've seen Haru, where she plays a troubled young girl who inadvertently tempts a unhappily married psychologist. (This is actually what the picture in the 1st post of this thread is from)

I'd certainly be happy to see her in some kinkier movies, but I have to agree with papa, she's not really under any pressure. For that matter, she has already done quite a lot of group work, she hasn't exactly played it safe, shall we say. There's one video where she goes nonstop for hours and takes every single creampie, for example.

Still hoping for those codes, Papa. ;) Perhaps an unreasonable wish for some many pictures, no pressure.^^

Edit: Oh, and I got my hands on the video @jugulear posted (NHDTA-400), and it is indeed quite excellent. Recommended.

Reactions: paparoach408