Ayaka Tomoda Fan Kingdom~^^

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
No I don't have a monthly cycle :p

Would any kind soul sources us some of her AKB parody work? (1) It's a fav sub-genre of mine, music/dance idol (esp. idol group) being molested and/or using sex to advance their stage career, (2) supposedly Ayaka is a singer too, so maybe she has some talents other than being r***ing. :D

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Unfortunately I don't have her parody stuff, @ding73ding. Curious too, should anyone be feeling generous.

As to her other talents, as I mentioned before, she has been in a few Korean films that I know of, and actually was a reasonably solid actress (admittedly still in a sexual role, but the film had some meaning).

As for her singing, I remember she joined some jpop group, forget the name. She also had a solo single of her own, with a naturally very sexual video, it was called "Spider" or something I think. I don't recall the vocals leaving all too much of an impression, it was primarily nude dancing.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
No I don't have a monthly cycle :p

Would any kind soul sources us some of her AKB parody work? (1) It's a fav sub-genre of mine, music/dance idol (esp. idol group) being molested and/or using sex to advance their stage career, (2) supposedly Ayaka is a singer too, so maybe she has some talents other than being r***ing. :D
I did :hiks: 50/50 chance i may be able to recover them:hmm:

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
@asdfaznz I hear you, I've kept seeding each one you've uploaded thus far, and will continue to do so, for whatever that's worth.^^ Thanks much, really!

NEO-005 was great, couldn't believe I'd missed it, so your posts are definitely being appreciated. :) Downloading the tentacle one now.~

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
As for her singing, I remember she joined some jpop group, forget the name. She also had a solo single of her own, with a naturally very sexual video, it was called "Spider" or something I think. I don't recall the vocals leaving all too much of an impression, it was primarily nude dancing.

Oh I meant specifically her demonstrating talents within a JAV, especially if it's main part of the story. (say, she's a decent singer but has to agree to a private interview with a sponsor (which turned into a date, which turned into groping which turned into semi-consensual sex), or she joins a competition but behind the scene she gives the entire staff blowjobs so that she can slips some drugs into her rivals and cause them to have spontaneous orgasm (with squirting) during the competition) ahh well nevermind, JAV plot lines are never as elaborate as I wish.

About "real" acting and singing, those are not great passions of mine, I do love the movies, but I'm more into scripts and directors, I like music, but it takes way too much for a singing voice to impress me. So I'd only be (very mildly) interested to see her acts or sings outside of an AV, more for a look-how-terrible-it-is kind of freak-show. Even if there's a peek-a-boob, I doubt I'd be interested to see that sexy MV. I'd rather watch some lame-ass cosplay-singing, hey-she-looks-10%-like-an-AKB-idol in an softcore/hardcore vid than any J-pop or K-pop whose music barely doesn't suck and shows lots of legs and a little cleavage but no nipples and penetrations.

SDMT-485s.jpg

Say she also shows some spaceship piloting (?) skill and swordswomanship (pix credit @paparoach408).
571006-6877ae8e589fef7d50206f657a996df5.png 571012-cf65ae2d41cafacca59be3c3b66efe6b.png

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
^ Those are some of the GIGA vids shes done that you might like since they require slightly more acting.

Hey Restrepo I think perhaps for your future megaupload you might want to consider just using MEGA since in other threads folks tend to just share with MEGA links. It seems its only against the forum rules if you use non-filejoker links in the downloads section. It'd be much easier to manage than seeding all those torrents, or if its just one torrent, seeding a 100 gb torrent would require a lot of time.

Personally if I were you guys, I wouldn't seed my torrents much longer. Sure its unfair to any future leechers but most likely 99 percent of them will just unseed once they get it anyway. If theres one torrent I'm going to keep seeding is DPHD008 since its very rare.

Last request - TORG013

DDL - https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...ine-diary-of-married-woman-sex-slave.1620952/
Torrent - https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...ine-diary-of-married-woman-sex-slave.1620953/

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
@thuleviolenta

The video isn't out until the 12th~ just a bit more time to wait, I'm looking forward to it, too. Often I can find videos online a bit before their supposed release date, but this does not seem to be one of those cases, sadly.

I will be posting it here once it's out, assuming someone else doesn't upload first (which is likely, considering the pace for new videos, but I'm here if it's not).^^

Reactions: thuleviolenta

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
"The 12th will be a glorious day to fap" i hope so!..trailer looks interesting, i guess it can be considered a "sequel" to MIDD-620 (lol..) coincidentally i am also expectin Rei Mizuna "prison school" themed av (24id-018) for this date...and as Restrepo has pointed out some vids come out (allready 2-3 days) in advance...

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
ok .... so far regarding the "glorious day"....o_O(and for a moment i thought i am "just unpatient"....)

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Releases are usually by studio which is why Shelly Fujii's retirement video isn't out yet either, REAL is part of KM Produce just like Million.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
So the studio has officially delayed the releases? Or just sloppy release strategy? Odd.

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
oh..."great"..
this is offically delayed or just an "assumption"?
well the only hope is --anyway-- that the vids come out "later"...
i took a closer look at the release dates of some "available" releases..and it varies indeed from delayed (6.02) but also in advance releases from 19.02(!)...:eek:

on a "oddity" sidenote:the rei mizuna vid i mentioned (same release date apparently:rolleyes:) i cant see the "release info/id" listed on the dmm jp website, as if "outside japan" people
are blocked from viewing it(?!) while the previous nr (24-id017) is possible...:confused:

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
No I mean the pirates who make the dvdrips, usually a single person, gets all the monthly releases from one studio at a time. You will notice this more if you use javjunkies as a source for daily jav, if you see a Moodyz release it'll be there with all the other Moodyz releases for that month, Ideapocket release will be together with all the other Ideapocket releases, etc etc. If you check KM Produce's website, you'll notice all the other films to be released on 2/12 don't have torrents either, so just no ones gotten around to it yet.

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
well i am not to familiar with particular "details" of the pirates work..but this sounds to me that its "impossible" that it does NOT appear in the "free" mode availability ??, i knew some samples(coincidentally also a rather recent vid with rei mizuna...) where the vids simply didnt make it to the "free" rounds..

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Jesus man if you want it so much go buy it. If you dont want to buy it, quit complaining and wait for someone to rip it.