Ayaka Tomoda Fan Kingdom~^^

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Well, there is a torrent up and about (on KAT), but lo and behold, it is not seeded. If anyone's having better luck than me~ do tell.

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
As I've said, the people uploading videos just haven't got around to KMProduce's February releases yet, but sooner or later it was going to come out. Just because its not out on the 12th doesn't mean its delayed or its never coming out.

Last edited:

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
I understood you haha? I wasn't questioning anything, just that it's definitely out there now, it just wasn't seeded. Found another link and I'm at 80%.^^ (the link can be found easily on Javlibrary)

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
..well if iam "impatient" so be it ...what is highly beyond me what is this <your> business/concern?:confused: its "forbidden" or something?lol
(if you dont care "to much" about it and/or can buy it with a "fingersnip"..its not my business either...)

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Its not forbidden, I just don't understand why people complain about stuff they are getting for free.

I don't buy it because I don't care much, if MKMP-061 never came out it wouldn't be the end of the world for me. It sounds like it would be for you which is why I said to go buy it if you really want it that bad.

Last edited:

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
So after all the waiting, what do people make of MKMP-061?

I myself am fairly satisfied, if not overly excited by the end result. There was no way I'd be completely disinterested in Ayaka vs. ugly older guys, so there was no way for them to really fail.

That being said, it feels like just a tad of a missed opportunity, at least personally. They spend so much time teasing her/making her do relatively dull "gross" things, when they could just be egging her into blowjobs and sex, both of which there really isn't all that much of. No doubt the director wished to have her act disgusted by everything, because I've seen her hop on far older men without a second thought, in the past. (Although we can assume her horror at them wanting to lick that guy's feces was genuine...yikes/just why?)

Reactions: asdfaznz

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Lol it wasn't real (thank god), not sure if you missed it but there was a short interlude scene where that lead guy is preparing the underwear to look soiled. But it was a huge missed opportunity for Ayaka-chan to give a quality rimjob to that kimoman, it would have been the highlight of the movie.

The scene where shes wrapped up in seran wrap with that kimoman was pretty creative and kinky, but I think it was more or less the same as MIDD-620, most of the action is distracted by her disgust and attempt to resist these ugos.

I've made a few purchases on DMM/R18 that were well worth it, but vids like these are the reasons I typically don't buy JAV films, they can't live up to the hype.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Ahh. I did miss that, thank god indeed. I was pretty much skipping around between scenes.

I completely agree that them overdoing her disgust hurt the video. I really think it was a "creative" choice by the filmmaker i.e. "I bet it'll be a turn on to make people think she really doesn't wanna do these things, and then we make her anyway." The girl has slept with fat pigs, MUCH older men (I'm talking legitimately geriatric level), tentacle scenes, whatever. She doesn't much care.

Definitely would've preferred if they'd just let her be her natural adventurous, slutty self.

Reactions: asdfaznz

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
I think her disgust is genuine A lot of these dudes look like they've become deformed through a lack of taking care of their own personal health (especially the guy seran wrapped to her) and so they also lack personal hygiene. The filmmakers probably don't prepare them before each shoot on purpose too so they smell more. I think these kimomen films work best the way ding73ding described, they are initially disgusted but their love of cock makes them pony up and give a memorable performance. Unfortunately Ayaka-chan doesn't and her disgust becomes distracting to the performances.

I don't recall her ever doing an ojiisan vid but if I am wrong please do share the DVD code!

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Her next Million release looks a lot more promising than MKMP-061. Look at that gush!

84mkmp069pl.jpg

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
I know S&M is my thing n all, but MKMP-069 was a MILLION times (huehue see what i did there?) better than MKMP-061 and might be one of my top videos of her. The first two scenes are simply amazing, the toy play, the blowjobs, and that endless gush. My only complaint is why did they have to have that yakuza thug looking bald dude as one of the guys to bang her, he is one of the worst male performers in JAV. Still, an extremely faptastic release.

Reactions: ding73ding

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
I haven't even seen it yet. :O Truth be told, bondage doesn't tend to be something I'm into, but your enthusiasm has me downloading it now...shall see.^^

Gonna bring this thread back to life with some content ASAP, irl events/changes have actually had me not really watching any JAV at all for quite a bit of time now. Unfathomable, I know~

Soon!

redclan

May 6, 2012
Request for PSSD-381 by Ayaka Tomoda,

Would appreciate if someone can upload this movie as torrent. Thanks

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
I'll check my collection~ if I have it, I will upload it. :)

For anyone else who used to check here - yeah, kinda let this thread die. Stemmed from waning interest on my part in her...she's just been less interesting since joining that label exclusively / I find her less pretty with the new hair color. Quite a bummer, hopefully she'll pick up steam again...but her release rate seems to have slowed considerably.

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
I don't mind the slower releases, better to go with quality than quantity, atleast its not like AIKA who makes like 200 videos before she makes one decent one. Although the next movie isn't my flavor of fetish

MKMP-084

84mkmp084pl.jpg

Water torture and urinal licking (probably) never really did it for me.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
I don't mind the slower releases, better to go with quality than quantity, atleast its not like AIKA who makes like 200 videos before she makes one decent one. Although the next movie isn't my flavor of fetish

Water torture and urinal licking (probably) never really did it for me.

personally i don't think she's done a quality video in a few years, and the works she does now isn't that different then what she usually did, but it's just i don't know, she hasn't had that "it"factor for me

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
And graffiti on the girl... so 12 years old...

Anyway... thanks to another thread I was inspired to actually look for SDMT-440 National Idol 2 ~ Naked Live Concert.

Amazingly there's a very high speed seed still providing this wonderful piece of history to Ayaka fans... especially latecomers like me.

Compared to the graffiti'd human toilet Ayaka, I like the singing and dancing idol so much more. It's really a shame the non-horizontal talent of hers wasn't developed further. I understand the cost factor, writing and producing an original song cost money but considering so many WTF or dumb moment ideas being made into JAV, a singing dancing sucking and fucking act should be economically justifiable??

Using some text strings from SDMT-440 for search, turns out (as I remember) there was an "idol fever" in 2011-2014 in both censored and uncensored JAV. Really too bad the trend burned out so abruptly in 2014. I don't mind the ever-popular school-girl genre, but adding an extra twists, young girl/school girl who's in the celebrity/glamour industry being molested/r***ing/pimping herself out is so much more exciting and believable.

Oh... quick summary of SDMT-440:

First half is a pseudo-documentary showing the girls together or separately practicing and training for a performance, and how, one by one, each was molested or used sex to advance her career. I.e. 3 isolated blowjob scenes. This part was rather slow and, like I said, documentary, as far as a sex vid is concerned.

Then come the live concert: they perform the song (quite obviously lip-synched, but perfectly within expectation) and dance. Then a "fan interaction" segment: three guys from the audience come on stage and gets a blowjob from the girls. Then a slow and coy strip tease (still in the context of a live concert) and a re-performance of the same song routine totally naked. Then the climax: the stage magically become a mattress'ed sex scene and three guys (probably the same 3 guys) molest the girls (with big time squirting) and fucked them. So in a sense there's only one 30-mins sex scene in the whole vid.

After the credit rolls, there's an extra: the girls perform the song (called Invitation) in a different costume, with proper lighting and without the mikes or anything to obstruct the view. The extra scene uses alternate view angles of the DVD format to provide the same scene in costume or in full nudity. But sadly the ripper neglected to include the nudity angle when encoding the MP4. But... it's a minor loss.

Purely as a sex vid or more specifically as masturbation aid, this vid is admittedly quite weak. However, I'm a huge fan of the "totally naked" sub-genre, in which a major part of the AV is seeing some ladies performing some tasks or performance totally naked, and then the ladies were also fucked, pro forma. Highly recommended.