Butt fetish megathread (kind of)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

zing7775

Mar 5, 2008
Thanks spicy, but I've tried that link as well as another torrent but all I've tried appears to be dead :(

The 141jav.com is missing the info-hash in the magnet link so utorrent can't find it - thanks for the link though..

This is the only thing I can find:
http://www.storetorrent.com/bt/1448827.htm

The "Play By XunLei" link actually works but it's limited to 1 min of video unless you pay for a xunlei account :(

animesucks

Butt Man
Nov 24, 2008
anyone getting winrar errors on MKS002.HQ.rar ?

Extracted fine for me just now, but turned out to be MKZ-017 instead of MKS-002.
Edit: Actually, it appears that parts A, B and E are MKZ-017 and parts C and D are MKS-002. Strange.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 28, 2008
attachment.php

MKZ-017 可愛い顔してデカ尻!! さとう遥希
Release Date: 2013-10-30
Length: 153 min(s)
Director: Miyamoto Kojirou
Maker: Marrion
Label: Iris
Cast: Sato Haruka
Quality Video: HQ/2000Kbps
Format: MP4
Size: 2.1 GB

Sibtiger33, you think u can re up the recent uploads u did (preferably the mkz-017) but instead of splitting them up in video pieces can you rar the whole video in its entirety without splitting it up and then splitting up the rar file into pieces so we get the vid whole when we unrar it instead of having to click open part a and then b and so on and son to view the next part?

And before someone suggests to just combine the pieces together, the quality diminishes. Unless someone can feed me their mombo jombo. :cigar:

Its just better to get it from the source sibtiger.

Or did you get them in pieces from the site you got the movies from? Did they already come split up?

TaiWatcher

Aug 30, 2011
Thanks Hero, but i just found a site that had the still active. It was a hard find but ignorance is bliss lol

phuctlyfe

Jan 19, 2009
Heads up kids. Both Yuri Shibasaki vids SND56 & MAGURO033 have been posted to JavJunkies. don't wait up.:smoke:
h_205snd56pl.jpgmaguro_033_LRG.jpg

phuctlyfe

Jan 19, 2009
That's cause everyone's trying to dl that big ASS. just keep hitting reload page it'll come around.
I keep getting the "Server under heavy load" message.. anyone else??

TaiWatcher

Aug 30, 2011
77b3f18481ec63fd2b6514abb7f55704.gif

I figured you guys might know who this is so posted it here before posting it on id forums.

Anybody got a name or source?