muchimuchisuki

Jan 8, 2010
肉圧ファンタジー フェチコス美巨尻ガール

h_205snd31pl.jpg

Please Anyone upload .

Azur1639

Mar 24, 2009
Well i guess i'll try again..

Since none of our memebers seem to be interested in the ultra-hot girls of mainstream JAV, i doubt there is much hope.

Ruri Saijou just made her AV debut for S1 and she is amazing. Her tits are fake but they are so amazingly high quality and bouncy it's incredible.
I vote for an ISO of SOE462.

As for JAMS movies, the new SND38 gets my vote over any of the others picked already.

Newyorker

Jan 19, 2010
Group order joining info http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/sh...&postcount=717

Vote closed, Ranking

1. BBB-09 / 4 votes (ricenoodles, Cirus, qwerty888*, dylernet)
3700JPY
http://hyperedge.kir.jp/works/BBB-09/index.html

2. AKDX-005 / 2 votes (Newyorker*, dylernet)
2800JPY
maker / Jitsuroku
label / Rei Kudo
title / 尻 EVOLUTION 5.0 瀬奈涼
actress / Ryo Sena, same as NJS-06 from last vote
sample video / http://jitsuroku.kir.jp/main/reikudo/akdx005.html
:widescreen:

3. ZKOD-02 / 2 votes (Newyorker*, dylernet)
2800JPY
maker / Jitsuroku
label / Jitsuroku
title / Huge Ass Woman 巨尻の女 藤崎クロエ
sample video (not available yet) / http://jitsuroku.kir.jp/main/jitsuroku/zkod02.html

4. GAS-154 / 2 votes (qwerty888, jinux)
4100JPY
Rin Hibiki - "Horny Girl with...."
http://www.gas-web.com/AkiraT/en/sal...n/gas-154.html

5. ICD-122 / 2 votes (Cirus, jinux)
6100JPY
夏埜パイン
http://www.izumu.net/ICD.htm

Info about the order this time tomorrow.

Newyorker

Jan 19, 2010

jinux

Dec 1, 2009

Since none of our memebers seem to be interested in the ultra-hot girls of mainstream JAV, i doubt there is much hope.

Ruri Saijou just made her AV debut for S1 and she is amazing. Her tits are fake but they are so amazingly high quality and bouncy it's incredible.
I vote for an ISO of SOE462.

As for JAMS movies, the new SND38 gets my vote over any of the others picked already.

SOE462 can be found here

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=319580&highlight=hana+uehara&page=16

Azur1639

Mar 24, 2009

Yes i'm aware it's available in low quality avi but i was suggesting getting an ISO because the girl is super hot and i appreciate the smooth motion quality of an original ISO for titles i esspecially like.

It's very surprising to me that no one else in the JAV community seems to care about ISO quality for good titles.

On a side note, i have yet to discover WHAT exactly makes the motion in an ISO so much smoother and nicer than an AVI encode. To me, the smooth realistic motion of the original video sorce material is even more important then higher image quality.

As i understand it, ISOs and encoded AVIs are both playing at the original 29 frames per second, the ISOs just have higher bitrate. I don't understand why the motion in AVI encodes seems 'rough' to me and lacks the realistic smoothness of the original DVD. (important for large breasts titles)

Am i truly the ONLY one who notices this or cares about this??

dylernet

Jan 3, 2010
It's not that I'm not interested in these other videos, but it is simply that I joined this community specifically for ass videos, in a thread about ass videos, for the purpose of getting more ass videos. I consider other things off topic to what I originally joined for. I am not telling anyone else how to vote, but I will always vote for ass over anything else.

Newyorker

Jan 19, 2010
to get one of these films Maguro SND-001 SND-31-26 I have to do?
You can't get only one title or some selected titles as we are not a video shop.
You can join for all specified titles or not.

On a side note, i have yet to discover WHAT exactly makes the motion in an ISO so much smoother and nicer than an AVI encode. To me, the smooth realistic motion of the original video sorce material is even more important then higher image quality.

I guess the effective resolution of the moving parts is often reduced substantially by low size and fast low quality settings of the encoding.
For my encoding the latest settings use the best settings of the encoder for motion detection.
Thus the difference to ISO should be smaller.
But there's always a difference as you have one additional encoding.
The original video (DV, HDV or something) should be even smoother.
(Also if you use a TV for the ISO and a PC display for the AVI this would make a huge difference for the moving parts.)

I am not telling anyone else how to vote, but I will always vote for ass over anything else.
There are not enough people to separate by genre.
So in my opinion the appropriate approach is to allow everything and let the majority decide.
There isn't too much participation in the votes anyway.

Next time better try to propose something at the beginning of a vote as last minute proposals don't get votes.

Newyorker

Jan 19, 2010

Order info

pooled funds after last order -10.52
2 new members 60
pooled funds now 49.48
(USD)

I am ordering BBB-09 for 3700JPY which will leave less than 10USD.
According to the rules 2nd and 3rd titles of the ranking are ordered if there are funds until end of this month.

Future plans

If we continue like this and make a vote on 10/1 we will get only one title again or maybe no title at all.
How about ending the 1st round of the group order and starting a 2nd round to collect new funds?
It could be done as follows (proposal).

1. Everybody who is interested in further titles chips in for the 2nd round and gets access to all titles of the 2nd round.
2. Members of the 1st round who aren't interested in further titles don't need to chip in for the 2nd round and don't get access to titles of the 2nd round.
3. New members can join each round separately (separate payments, separate rights to access titles for each round).
4. All contributions are added to the same pool of funds regardless which round is joined.
5. Pooled funds are taken over to the next round.
6. For each round the the contribution to be made is 2800JPY.
Now it's 31.53USD including Paypal fees, I'd like to switch to JPY to make the whole calculation easier.
The currency converter of Paypal is usable from all accounts I guess (if not prices for other currencies need to be calculated each time).

That means
-members of the 1st round don't get access to the 2nd round automatically
-you have to join and contribute to each round separately
-you don't need to be member of the 1st round to join the 2nd round and vice versa.
-you always pay the same amount for given titles no matter when you join

Schedule
9/23 end of 1st round
9/24 start of 2nd round, collecting of contributions
10/1 next vote, only members of the 2nd round can vote

What do you think?
Please discuss any other ideas.
If this is OK for you we can follow above schedule.

Cirus

Dec 11, 2006
I don't mind chipping in another 30 to keep the group going, but how will the 2nd and 3rd titles be decided? titles 2-5 are tied with 2 votes (AKDX-005, GAS-154, ICD-122, ZKOD-02)

Newyorker

Jan 19, 2010
For that purpose some rules were made up in advance here
Voting rules http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/sh...&postcount=721

Ranking rules
Titles are ranked by preferring
1. Higher number of votes
2. Higher number of votes by voters with no vote for a higher ranked title
3. Cheaper price
4. Older release date

Apply 1. rule
1. BBB-09 / 4 votes (ricenoodles, Cirus, qwerty888*, dylernet) 3700JPY
2. AKDX-005 / 2 votes (Newyorker*, dylernet) 2800JPY
2. ZKOD-02 / 2 votes (Newyorker*, dylernet) 2800JPY
2. GAS-154 / 2 votes (qwerty888, jinux) 4100JPY
2. ICD-122 / 2 votes (Cirus, jinux) 6100JPY

Apply 2. rule and you still have the same result as above.
Apply 3. rule
2. ZKOD-02 / 2 votes (Newyorker*, dylernet) 2800JPY
4. GAS-154 / 2 votes (qwerty888, jinux) 4100JPY
5. ICD-122 / 2 votes (Cirus, jinux) 6100JPY

Apply 4. rule
3. ZKOD-02 / 2 votes (Newyorker*, dylernet) 2800JPY
4. GAS-154 / 2 votes (qwerty888, jinux) 4100JPY
5. ICD-122 / 2 votes (Cirus, jinux) 6100JPY

qwerty888

Jun 7, 2008

What do you think?
Please discuss any other ideas.
If this is OK for you we can follow above schedule.

Hmmmm.... Shall we first do a "survey" how many members of the current club are interested (or not interested) to carry on with USD$31.53 ($10 per month) each?

For 14 members, we would have USD$441 = roughly JPY ¥37,000.

Or roughly 10 titles (based on JPY ¥3,700 titles).

So for USD$10 per month (for the next 3 months...), we'll be getting roughly A GUARANTEED MINIMUM of 3 TITLE PER MONTH!
*Don't forget new members will add to the pool and allow us to further acquire MORE THAN 3 TITLES EVERY MONTH!

I'm in.

INTERESTED:

1) Circus
2) qwerty888

NOT INTERESTED:

1)

Somehow i think access to our current archive is our greatest asset to bring in new members to our group. Cutting off access may not be attractive to potential new members.

=============================================

Newyorker

Jan 19, 2010
Somehow i think access to our current archive is our greatest asset to bring in new members to our group. Cutting off access may not be attractive to potential new members.

The access isn't cut of, what I like to propose is following.

There are 10 titles ordered until today, that could be named
Round 1, 10 titles, 2800JPY contribution to join

If we all chip in again now that would be
Round 2, ? titles, 2800JPY contribution to join

After several months if there are no funds again you can continue
Round 3, ? titles, 2800JPY contribution to join

You can join each round separately.
(unrealistic to ask new members for a continuously rising amount for all titles)
All contributions are added to the same pool of funds and used for the ongoing round.
(impossible to make many pools and votes)
And the pool is taken over to the next round.

That means you always pay the same contribution no matter when you join which round.
You're just privileged to join more votes and get the titles earlier if you join earlier.