Being sucked while doing something else

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
From the creators of "Women under the table" and "Being fucked while doing something else" here it is a brand new thread: Being sucked while doing something else.

I'm looking for movies which include a scene or more with a man or a group of men that are doing everyday life things AND also having a woman blowing them. For example a man eating while her wife or another woman sucks him, or a group of men are chatting while a woman sucks them, or a doctor is examining a patient while a nurse sucks him... You name it. It doesn't need to be a "XXX is my pet/dog" and the women don't need to be naked.

Bonus if she holds the cum in her mouth or swallows it, not necessary but welcome.

Also, check this thread for another "find similar movies" thread of mine which wasn't very successful:
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/do-movies-like-this-exist-is-there-a-genre-for-that.1653811/

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
Ok, this doesn't exactly fit the topic, but it is a handjob "while doing something else", and it is a smoking hot scene that I have been dying to share, so I'll stick it in here (no pun).

Premise is a bored/disgruntled young wife sitting at the bar sees a cute young fresh couple sitting at a table in the restaurant, and she basically decides to seduce and destroy the young boyfriend, starting right at the table. She unzips his trousers and pulls out his penis (with one hand!) all while making friendly, smiling small talk with the gf sitting across from the table. So hot, it simply must be seen to be appreciated. It ends with her leaving to go to the bathroom, and the BF follows her in (of course), where we get hot oral sex ad a happy ending. And, a catty relationship-crushing finale that is also a must for fem-dom/humiliation fans. Check it you if you can.

FSET-472 Unknown Older Sister That I Come Slut Me Boyfriend To Stay Close
1fset472pl.jpg

Attachments

• FSET 472 Bar Girl thumbs_[2016.06.21_15.44.16].jpg
    FSET 472 Bar Girl thumbs_[2016.06.21_15.44.16].jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 20

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
Also this is a slight twist on the theme. The idea here is a guy's GF comes home while he's cheating on her in the bedroom, so the other woman hides under the bed. Then the GF initiates sex, and the woman under the bed variously masturbates/secretly gets in on the action going on above her.

In the second scene, the woman under the bed gives the guy a BJ while he's eating out/Hitachi'ing his GF! Kind of clumsy, but it almost works. ;-)

DLY-004 Yabai~tsu! !She Returned Home In Cheating! !Hurry Hidden Cheating Opponent Under The Bed Ends Up Estrus ...! ! ? ? ! ? ! ? ! ?
118dly004pl.jpg

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Interesting idea but not sure i've seen it to often, unlike the examples in the thread you mentioned where it is almost always the woman who is doing normal things while having sex.

IPZ-566 did start with a scene of Mayu Nozomi sucking off her boss while he was talking to his underling although this has already been mentioned in the under the table thread.

vlcsnap-2016-06-23-00h45m28s539.jpg vlcsnap-2016-06-23-00h44m34s102.jpg vlcsnap-2016-06-23-00h44m59s898.jpg vlcsnap-2016-06-23-00h46m39s354.jpg

GVG-246 also had a short scene where a waitress played by the lovely Yua Ariga sucked off a waiter who was trying to serve some customers.

13gvg00246jp-5.jpg