AYA'S ROOM-PUBLIC FLASHING

ALSMITH1

Jun 30, 2008
I hope you enjoy this particular style of Public Nudity...it is NOT the traditional "NIP" Nude In Public but rather the wearing of extrememly sexy clothes in public with some flashing of tits/pussy/ass.

I hope that famous poster Fuurin will post some of his Aya's Room stuff here, but, use MU (or RS) instead of the difficult to use P2P "SHARE" system.

Al Smith

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JFXJHKZD

ALSMITH1

Jun 30, 2008
Dear Vicki:

Thank you so much for contributing to this thread I started on Aya's Room!

I hope you have anywhere near the same amount of vids/pix from Aya's Room as you do from Up See Dage!

I will be posting more of Aya soon and hope to see others with this material contribute what they have here as well!

Al Smith

Fuurin

Jan 27, 2008
Her name is Reiko Hisano, and her photographer was her husband, Fumio. They are from Fukui prefecture. Unfortunately, the two of them were arrested in April 2007 for posting uncensored pictures to their web site, and taking down the site was one of the conditions of their release. I am not sure what they are doing now.

I love you guys... I was wondering who is this Aya? Does anyone have any info of her? Many thanks in advance.

Twilight Rain Field

Jun 25, 2008
Her name is Reiko Hisano, and her photographer was her husband, Fumio. They are from Fukui prefecture. Unfortunately, the two of them were arrested in April 2007 for posting uncensored pictures to their web site, and taking down the site was one of the conditions of their release. I am not sure what they are doing now.

Dang, no wonder why I wasn't able to google anything about her earlier. Man watching her videos it was amazing there was no car accident involved.