Any movies where guy kiss girl with cum on her face?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

zero_

Jun 6, 2020
NHDTB-484: own kiss at the end of every scene (seems to happen often in these types of movies from this studio)
HZGD-175
Yuria Satomi - Own kiss at 01:22:30

This might be of interest to some of you and I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but there were a few "cumkiss" scenes from Spermmania. The kiss is not on the guy cumming or another guy... it is a kiss... for YOU!
Link below if anyone's interested:
https://www.spermmania.com/type/Cum-Kiss

zero_

Jun 6, 2020
I wanted to get opinions on possibly crating a thread to post movies featuring threeway mmf kisses. It seems quite unique to JAV and when I first saw it I thought it was weird and a bit funny to be honest, but now, as it has become much rarer in movies, I think it is really hot!

upload_2021-2-22_18-52-55.png
source: JUFD-432

I thought this thread might be a good place to test the waters. If no one responds, then I will have my answer lol

ruspaj

Sep 3, 2008
I wanted to get opinions on possibly crating a thread to post movies featuring threeway mmf kisses. It seems quite unique to JAV and when I first saw it I thought it was weird and a bit funny to be honest, but now, as it has become much rarer in movies, I think it is really hot!

View attachment 2389415
source: JUFD-432

I thought this thread might be a good place to test the waters. If no one responds, then I will have my answer lol
I'd follow that thread