Any movies where guy kiss girl with cum on her face?

zero_

Jun 6, 2020
NHDTB-484: own kiss at the end of every scene (seems to happen often in these types of movies from this studio)
HZGD-175
Yuria Satomi - Own kiss at 01:22:30

This might be of interest to some of you and I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but there were a few "cumkiss" scenes from Spermmania. The kiss is not on the guy cumming or another guy... it is a kiss... for YOU!
Link below if anyone's interested:
https://www.spermmania.com/type/Cum-Kiss

zero_

Jun 6, 2020
I wanted to get opinions on possibly crating a thread to post movies featuring threeway mmf kisses. It seems quite unique to JAV and when I first saw it I thought it was weird and a bit funny to be honest, but now, as it has become much rarer in movies, I think it is really hot!

upload_2021-2-22_18-52-55.png
source: JUFD-432

I thought this thread might be a good place to test the waters. If no one responds, then I will have my answer lol

ruspaj

Sep 3, 2008
I wanted to get opinions on possibly crating a thread to post movies featuring threeway mmf kisses. It seems quite unique to JAV and when I first saw it I thought it was weird and a bit funny to be honest, but now, as it has become much rarer in movies, I think it is really hot!

View attachment 2389415
source: JUFD-432

I thought this thread might be a good place to test the waters. If no one responds, then I will have my answer lol
I'd follow that thread