Any movies where guy kiss girl with cum on her face?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

kermitfrog

Sep 3, 2008
Rumi Kanda did a bukkake one a couple years ago where one of the guys started kissing her cum-covered face. The item code is MXGS-486. You can look at the DVD listing here:

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=h_068mxgs486/

Hikari Hino did a Dogma M Drug movie back in 2010 where one of the scenes is her on her knees, having men shove their dicks down her throat so hard she literally pukes all over herself. One of the guys is so turned on as he's choking her with his cock that he suddenly pulls his dick out and kisses her. Note that while he is doing it, her face is covered with both with cum from other guys and her own vomit. Item code is DDT-267.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=ddt267/

They might be hard to find, though, considering how old they are.

TarPitWu

добры дзень
Jun 22, 2009
Rumi Kanda did a bukkake one a couple years ago where one of the guys started kissing her cum-covered face. The item code is MXGS-486. You can look at the DVD listing here:

Hikari Hino did a Dogma M Drug movie back in 2010 where one of the scenes is her on her knees, having men shove their dicks down her throat so hard she literally pukes all over herself. One of the guys is so turned on as he's choking her with his cock that he suddenly pulls his dick out and kisses her. Note that while he is doing it, her face is covered with both with cum from other guys and her own vomit. Item code is DDT-267.

Wow! What a fantastic start. I honestly didn't think anyone would reply, let alone reply with specific DVD's.

Is it something you are also into seeing? Or do you just have a photographic memory haha

Reactions: harrylime_123

maggih

Dec 31, 2009

MXGS-486 can be found here, rapidgator link works: http://japanese-bukkake.net/mxgs-486-奇跡の美少女に大量顔射洗礼-神田るみ/#more-21482

DDT-267 here, also working rapidgator download: http://japanese-bukkake.net/ddt-267-mドラッグ-妃乃ひかり/#more-24277

TarPitWu

добры дзень
Jun 22, 2009
Those two movies were great, and I don't mean to seem greedy, but I want MORE haha

Does anybody know of any other movies where this happens? Snowballing or cumkissing between M&F. Preferably during/after a bukkake or piss movie.

kermitfrog

Sep 3, 2008
Wow! What a fantastic start. I honestly didn't think anyone would reply, let alone reply with specific DVD's.

Is it something you are also into seeing? Or do you just have a photographic memory haha

I'm into it, to the degree that I don't seek it out but I like when it happens.

kermitfrog

Sep 3, 2008
I did recently watch one with Ran Niiyama (SNIS-261), "Love kimomen" which is basically a "disgusting guys" fetish. One of the guys did give her a brief kiss after another guy had come in her mouth but it wasn't really bukkake and it was a short kiss.

In general though, disgusting guy fetish movies are a good bet for that sort of thing. They center on the men doing behavior that is considered gross, like drooling and licking of body fluids so kissing the girl after she has stuff all over her is pretty common. Look for titles with キモメン ("kimomen") or キモイ ("kimoi") in the title.

And by the way, the girl in my avatar Aoi Yuuki (優木あおい), who originally went by the name (春妃いぶき) has done pretty much everything there is. I don't remember her specifically making out during a bukkake video, but there are lots of videos of her kissing with disgusting things on her face. She did one vomit fetish video where she has guys literally choking her until she barfs, and they collect the vomit and jizz in one container. There are several scenes where she vomits a huge amount. Then they give her an ENEMA with the vomit, which she shits out into a pool. Then they have guys fucking her, with a good amount of kissing, inside the pool of enema vomit.

I love this woman so much.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Wow! That post just went bat-shit crazy! But it only highlights the greatness of the Jav industry. If you have a fetish, it will usually have been catered for. Seeing the beauty that is Ran Niiyama getting done by all kinds of f-ugly, happy days. :D

Reactions: harrylime_123

Jchipperson

Aug 6, 2013
Hello,

I know this is strange for most, but are there any movies where girl has cum on her face or in mouth and a guy kisses her?

I have only seen it happen 1 or 2 times but I know it should happen more.

Any bukkakes?
BKD 0027 with Natsumi Kitahara. Guy comes on her breasts and then kisses them. She takes kisses him after a BJ as well.

Reactions: Garnet2019

kermitfrog

Sep 3, 2008
Wow! That post just went bat-shit crazy! But it only highlights the greatness of the Jav industry. If you have a fetish, it will usually have been catered for. Seeing the beauty that is Ran Niiyama getting done by all kinds of f-ugly, happy days. :D

The thing is, I don't think I'd even want to do half the stuff myself. But there's something about knowing that she did all these disgusting, depraved things that I love... It's kind of a weird thing where I want to be with a woman who has done horrible, degrading sex acts, but then be romantic and lovey-dovey with her. The idea that I'm with this "bad girl" but at the same time we're kissing and sharing this very loving sex. I don't exactly know how to express it, but that's what I'm into more than anything.

The Ran having sex with ugly guys was interesting because you could tell she REALLY hated it. Most of the women who do these videos kind of warm up and get used to it after awhile. Aika Yumeno actually seems to get into sex with old men and "gross" men more than she does with the regular actors! She was acting totally turned on and coming on strong in a way I haven't seen in many videos. I also remember one video that had her having sex at an onsen (public hot spring bath), and while she was having sex with the actor she started passionately kissing this old guy who was probably just an extra on set. I think it might not even have been scripted. Maybe she enjoys thinking that they will be more turned on by her? Whatever the reason, I like her mroe because of it.

I also like Ran for putting up with gross men and doing her best to have good sex even though she couldn't stand them, ha ha.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
The thing is, I don't think I'd even want to do half the stuff myself. But there's something about knowing that she did all these disgusting, depraved things that I love... It's kind of a weird thing where I want to be with a woman who has done horrible, degrading sex acts, but then be romantic and lovey-dovey with her. The idea that I'm with this "bad girl" but at the same time we're kissing and sharing this very loving sex. I don't exactly know how to express it, but that's what I'm into more than anything.

The Ran having sex with ugly guys was interesting because you could tell she REALLY hated it. Most of the women who do these videos kind of warm up and get used to it after awhile. Aika Yumeno actually seems to get into sex with old men and "gross" men more than she does with the regular actors! She was acting totally turned on and coming on strong in a way I haven't seen in many videos. I also remember one video that had her having sex at an onsen (public hot spring bath), and while she was having sex with the actor she started passionately kissing this old guy who was probably just an extra on set. I think it might not even have been scripted. Maybe she enjoys thinking that they will be more turned on by her? Whatever the reason, I like her mroe because of it.

I also like Ran for putting up with gross men and doing her best to have good sex even though she couldn't stand them, ha ha.

I have to say one of the reasons i also like Jav is that the level of acting by the actresses is really good. An actress can be very meek and mild in one movie but then really open and confident in another. A good example for me is Yui Hatano who is very popular right now and for me it's not just because of her obvious beauty but also her very convincing acting. To go back to your post, Ran Niiyama may have been genuinely disgusted by the men or more likely she was just playing the role that she was meant to be playing. I see your point that other actresses will play their own role much differently in what is meant to be the same kind of movie. I wonder if this is something that the director wants from them or if the actresses themselves have the freedom to play the role how they want to play it.

TarPitWu

добры дзень
Jun 22, 2009
It's kind of a weird thing where I want to be with a woman who has done horrible, degrading sex acts, but then be romantic and lovey-dovey with her.

That is my fantasy too, and I want to be lovey-dovey with a woman who has done degrading things, but I want to be with her immediately afterwards, which is why I am turned on by the idea of a guy (especially a different guy) kissing a woman who has been cum on by as many guys as possible.

It's weird to call it "romantic", but I want to be kissy, touchy and passionate with a woman who has been cum and pissed on and ravaged.

Any more examples from readers of this thread would be much appreciated.

Sharing kisses after cum or piss has been in her mouth is the goal @Jchipperson , cum on her tits is OK, but not really what I am looking for, and neither is creampie eating - that kind of stuff is more common. French kissing after or during a bukkake when she has cum in her mouth/on her face is the holy grail for me.

TarPitWu

добры дзень
Jun 22, 2009
Anybody found any more? I have a recent one:

The most recent movie I've seen it in is GVG-018, it happens a little in a few early scenes, but the final scene is fantastic:

The starlet (I don't know her name) is having sex with 3 guys, 1 after the other, and the first guy cums in her mouth, and as he pulls out she dribbles it out a bit, and the 2nd guy, right next to her just starts passionately kissing her - amazing.

Garnet2019

Feb 20, 2007
Many thanks to TarPitWu for starting this thread. I had intended to post something similar a couple of years ago, but never got around to it, so it is much appreciated. Hopefully this threat can serve as a resource of sorts for others looking for this information, or for members of the community to contribute (as they have generously done so above).

I compiled a small list of scenes in JAV movies that I had seen of either M/F snowballing or kissing with cum still on the woman's face or in her mouth as I came across them (and personally I'd love to add creampie eating and such to the list as well). In most cases I added some sort of brief note about the scene or where to find the particular scene, but apologies in advance for the ones that are vague, as this is an old list (and thus I also hope that I didn't mix up any of the title codes).

I am sure I have seen others, but have not marked them down, so hopefully the members here will continue to contribute to this thread.

ABS-206.jpg
ABS-206: After the school nurse finishes two blowjobs and a little cumplay, around 1:02:18 she kisses a third guy before giving him a footjob and a blowjob.

ARMG-202.jpg
ARMG-202: I don't recall having seen this one, but the entire theme of this video seems to revolve around snowballing. If someone can verify that this isn't spit-swapping or something else, it would be appreciated.

BLK-083.jpg
BLK-083: Around 1:26 she receives a creampie and then blows another guy. After that, they kiss and she straddles herself over his face.

BLK-110.jpg
BLK-110: Scene near the end.

CRPD-344.jpg
CRPD-344: I recall a scene in this where Maria Ozawa, bound in something not too unlike what is shown on the front cover, receives multiple facials, and an older man kiss her or sucks on her tongue.

CWM-171.jpg
CWM-171: After receiving a blowjob in the shower around 1:19, she kisses the guy while there is still some cum on her face.

DLD-004.jpg
DLD-004: Near the end of the movie, after one guy cums on the woman's face, he kisses her sometime shortly after.

DV-1286.jpg
DV-1286: The always amazing Yuuki Makoto finishes off a guy by giving him a great blowjob and then kisses him on the lips for a short while with cum still splashed on her cheek.

IPZ-063.jpg
IPZ-063: After she receives a facial from a guy, a second guy kisses her multiple times while fucking her.

JUC-163.jpg
JUC-163: Around 1:22, she finishes off a guy with a buttjob/handjob and licks the cum off her fingers. After that, she gives him a series of kisses to the mouth.

MXGS-502.jpg
MXGS-502: After an older guy cums in her mouth (despite most of the cum overshooting her and landing on the bed), she plays with the cum in her mouth a bit before snowballing him back. She then continues to play with the cum in her mouth.

OBA-005.jpg
OBA-005: In the last scene, a guy cums on her breasts and in her mouth, and afterwards, they embrace and kiss.

OBA-040.jpg
OBA-040: Around 38:50, a guy cums on her breasts and she sucks the remaining cum from his dick, and after that, they kiss.

QEDD-002.jpg
QEDD-022: The middle and end scenes contain cuckolding where I believe he licks another man's cum from her pussy.

SUPD-099.jpg
SUPD-099: Around 1:03, she plays with his cum before giving it back to him.

SVDVD-343.jpg
SVDVD-343: At the very end of the movie, around 2:40, she fucks two guys (one Asian and 1 White) and receives a creampie from each. The white guy eats her out after that.

I do also have at least one more movie where a mature woman shares the man's cum back with him, but I don't recall the title code offhand. From what I recall, in that scene, the guy is sick and home from school, and his "mother" helps him feel better by fucking him. After he shoots his cum into her pussy, she climbs on top of his face and lets it drip down into his mouth. I will look for that title code as soon as I remember to.

TarPitWu

добры дзень
Jun 22, 2009
"Any movies where guy kiss girl with cum on her face?"

not Japanese, but... (why limit ourselves? ;))
Spanish Bukkake - BUK_157_Alexia (2014-11-29)

That's fantastic! And you're right, let's not limit ourselves - if we see any more cumkissing from any country, let's post it here!

That scene you posted was exactly the type of thing I'm looking for, if only they kissed for longer!

I wonder if any more of those PutaLocura bukkake scenes have cumkissing?

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
SNIS-226 Urumi Love ◆ Kimomen Narumi starring Narumi Urumi

snis226pl.jpg

At the end of the final scene, Urumi gets a facial from one of the guys and two others give her cum filled mouth a kiss. It's the main picture on the back cover above. The guy in the middle and the one on the right are the ones who kiss her although it's not for very long.

I saw it here : http://hot-jav.com/video/30715//