Any movies where guy kiss girl with cum on her face?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

gokkunfan

Jan 14, 2010
That's fantastic! I wonder if any more of those PutaLocura bukkake scenes have cumkissing?

I'm glad I could help. I have seen most of Putalocura's stuff, and I don't think any other scenes featured a man kissing a girl's cummy face. There have probably been scenes with two women kissing/licking cum off eachother, though.

Good luck!

Near

May 6, 2007
Wow! That post just went bat-shit crazy! But it only highlights the greatness of the Jav industry. If you have a fetish, it will usually have been catered for. Seeing the beauty that is Ran Niiyama getting done by all kinds of f-ugly, happy days. :D
I agree that is truly a glorious that I've come to appreciate with JAVs. That and the ID system they use, for example MIDE081 is short sweet and easily searchable. Where as with western videos it might be more difficult especially when you have models with the same name.

This is also one of my fetishes I've started looking for recently as well.

I remember seeing more than these two but I can't remember.

Yuria Satomi
MIDE081 - happens twice,
1st time - not much on her face but she's been swallowing a lot
2nd time - it's funny cuz they guy goes in for a kiss and she tries to scoop it out of her mouth before hand but he clearly doesn't care
Ai Uehara
VENU-448 happens twice in the second scene

I'll post more if I come across more of them.

TarPitWu

добры дзень
Jun 22, 2009
I agree that is truly a glorious that I've come to appreciate with JAVs. That and the ID system they use, for example MIDE081 is short sweet and easily searchable. Where as with western videos it might be more difficult especially when you have models with the same name.

This is also one of my fetishes I've started looking for recently as well.

I remember seeing more than these two but I can't remember.

Yuria Satomi
MIDE081 - happens twice,
1st time - not much on her face but she's been swallowing a lot
2nd time - it's funny cuz they guy goes in for a kiss and she tries to scoop it out of her mouth before hand but he clearly doesn't care
Ai Uehara
VENU-448 happens twice in the second scene

I'll post more if I come across more of them.

Very short, but thanks!

TarPitWu

добры дзень
Jun 22, 2009
Can anybody identify this girl/scene/movie?

tumblr_nhmi7kX1RI1tko31ao1_400.gif

tumblr_nhmi7kX1RI1tko31ao2_400.gif

Reactions: DegenApe

TarPitWu

добры дзень
Jun 22, 2009
Awesome! I can't believe the movie was identified so quickly.

If anyone could identify this girl or movie they'd be a hero!

tumblr_nb0vikswG71tko31ao1_400.gif

whoknows1x

Sep 30, 2010
Found a lot recently. Will post some names.

Here are some:

MXGS-718 由愛可奈のふんどし大相撲

IPZ-488

JUFD-432

Last edited:

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Hikari Hino did a Dogma M Drug movie back in 2010 where one of the scenes is her on her knees, having men shove their dicks down her throat so hard she literally pukes all over herself. One of the guys is so turned on as he's choking her with his cock that he suddenly pulls his dick out and kisses her. Note that while he is doing it, her face is covered with both with cum from other guys and her own vomit. Item code is DDT-267.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=ddt267/

They might be hard to find, though, considering how old they are.

ahh man fucking M Drug!!! dude M Drug is the shit!!! i don't even like M to f cum swapping but my dude, M Drug is the best facefuck till vomit series out there! the hype is real. thats all i had to say, carry on.

jaystak

Oct 24, 2008
Awesome! I can't believe the movie was identified so quickly.

If anyone could identify this girl or movie they'd be a hero!

tumblr_nb0vikswG71tko31ao1_400.gif
Pretty sure I've seen that scene. It's Mika Osawa. Not sure of the title, but I'll have a look into it.

jaystak

Oct 24, 2008
Confirmed, it is MIGD-368. But it's not sperm he's licking. He was giving her a rough face fucking and she was gagging up saliva. He then licks the saliva off her face.
Later he cums on her face but doesn't lick it after that.

jaystak

Oct 24, 2008
View attachment 300001
ARMG-202: I don't recall having seen this one, but the entire theme of this video seems to revolve around snowballing. If someone can verify that this isn't spit-swapping or something else, it would be appreciated.

ARMG-202:
Just watched this. It's kinda interesting. Snowballing the guy's own cum in every scene. Get's a bit boring after the first 2 scenes.

TarPitWu

добры дзень
Jun 22, 2009
ARMG-202:
Just watched this. It's kinda interesting. Snowballing the guy's own cum in every scene. Get's a bit boring after the first 2 scenes.

Yeah I've seen that one. Not as interesting, but thanks for keeping this thread alive.

TarPitWu

добры дзень
Jun 22, 2009
Speaking of, here are a couple more JAV gifs that I cant identify the scenes/actresses:

tumblr_ntzi1pztiP1tko31ao1_400.gif

I know that this second one is JULIA, but I just can't find the scene

tumblr_nqbasyRqQo1tko31ao1_400.gif

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Speaking of, here are a couple more JAV gifs that I cant identify the scenes/actresses:

tumblr_ntzi1pztiP1tko31ao1_400.gif

I know that this second one is JULIA, but I just can't find the scene

tumblr_nqbasyRqQo1tko31ao1_400.gif
How about opening a thread in the "JAV Idol identification" section? (link see my signature below)