Any movies where guy kiss girl with cum on her face?

rijana.star

Apr 18, 2016
Hi all,
Thanks for sharing your findings. I will do the same too:
[Censored]
STAR-414
STAR-631
EBOD-245
WWW-016 (NTS)
WWW-021 (NTS)
WWW-022 (NTS)
ABP-145
MIDE-235
CESD-164
IPZ-361
RKI-411
SOE-975
WSS-266
And the best for the last.....
WSS-268, with Yui Hatano!
**All the above videos contains cum kisses, but there is an honorable mention to KCPN-061, where Yui Hatano gives back a couple of creampies to the creampiers in the mouth.

[Uncensored]
Akane Hotaru giving hand and blowjob to boy on a leash - [Bon99.com]

I've found all of them by brute force, so hope this will simplify the things for further users.

Please go on sharing the information.

Cheers!

rijana.star

Apr 18, 2016
BTW, anybody knows how to write this stuff in japanese? I found many of them as dense berokisu, but 99% of the videos are just saliva kisses.
I would also be grateful if somebody write here the tag of: Creampie eating, cum cleanup and so on.

TarPitWu

добры дзень
Jun 22, 2009
Hi all,
Thanks for sharing your findings. I will do the same too:
[Censored]
STAR-414
STAR-631
EBOD-245
WWW-016 (NTS)
WWW-021 (NTS)
WWW-022 (NTS)
ABP-145
MIDE-235
CESD-164
IPZ-361
RKI-411
SOE-975
WSS-266
And the best for the last.....
WSS-268, with Yui Hatano!
**All the above videos contains cum kisses, but there is an honorable mention to KCPN-061, where Yui Hatano gives back a couple of creampies to the creampiers in the mouth.

[Uncensored]
Akane Hotaru giving hand and blowjob to boy on a leash - [Bon99.com]

I've found all of them by brute force, so hope this will simplify the things for further users.

Please go on sharing the information.

Cheers!

Fantastic work!

I have been searching but I have not found many more.

I am still hoping that some director will at least one time incorporate cumkissing into bukkake or gokkun at least once more like STAR-598

That is one of the best I've ever seen!

Disco80

Jun 7, 2016
DJE-061: Around 2:29, 2:31, 2:38, 2:44 Natsume Eri receives multiples facials in mouth from multiples guys, an another 2016-06-07_194555.jpg guy kisses her multiple times .

Reactions: TarPitWu

TarPitWu

добры дзень
Jun 22, 2009
Excellent find! I'm still on the search myself, so if anyone sees more please post them!

cumcrzy

Jul 22, 2016
Hey guys, I posted a relatively long list on here of multiple JAV cum kiss vids here but apparently it wasn't sent. Pretty pissed since I registered on this forum just for this thread as a way of saying thank you for all the wonderful videos, i'll try to post the ones I've found. PS I do actively look for cum kiss videos as they're extremely hot for some reason...

IPSD-048 Ayumu Sena

TarPitWu

добры дзень
Jun 22, 2009
Hey guys, I posted a relatively long list on here of multiple JAV cum kiss vids here but apparently it wasn't sent. Pretty pissed since I registered on this forum just for this thread as a way of saying thank you for all the wonderful videos, i'll try to post the ones I've found. PS I do actively look for cum kiss videos as they're extremely hot for some reason...

IPSD-048 Ayumu Sena

Hi, and welcome to the thread/forum!

I hope you repost/find the list - I am still on the hunt, but it's so hard. I watch JAV on a daily basis hoping that I'll see it but I rarely do.

cumcrzy

Jul 22, 2016
Nice it worked this time. I'll add more bit by bit. I'll definitely repost! This is a great forum... Thanks for the topic.
Here's one of my favourites.

WDI-048 Maya Kawamura
STAR-598 Iori Kogawa (I saw that it was posted but I just wanted to add it in again...great!)
WSS-251 Ayu Sakurai

TarPitWu

добры дзень
Jun 22, 2009
Nice it worked this time. I'll add more bit by bit. I'll definitely repost! This is a great forum... Thanks for the topic.
Here's one of my favourites.

WDI-048 Maya Kawamura
STAR-598 Iori Kogawa (I saw that it was posted but I just wanted to add it in again...great!)
WSS-251 Ayu Sakurai

To me, STAR-598 is the best example so far and one of my favourites. They guy deeply kisses her after her face is completely covered in about 10+ guys cum.

Amazing, and I wish there was more like that.

Reactions: Bisbisb

cumcrzy

Jul 22, 2016
More great cum kissing fun!

NITR-111 An Takase
NITR-105 Mari Motoyama
NITR-095 Miku Abeno
NITR-129 Haruna Ayane

cumcrzy

Jul 22, 2016
To me, STAR-598 is the best example so far and one of my favourites. They guy deeply kisses her after her face is completely covered in about 10+ guys cum.

Amazing, and I wish there was more like that.
Do check out Maya Kawamura WDI-048... may not be as hot as STAR-598 but somehow a huge turn on.

TarPitWu

добры дзень
Jun 22, 2009
More great cum kissing fun!

NITR-111 An Takase
NITR-105 Mari Motoyama
NITR-095 Miku Abeno
NITR-129 Haruna Ayane

Could you possibly give some timestamps for the moments of cumkissing - it would greatly help!