Any movies where guy kiss girl with cum on her face?

TarPitWu

добры дзень
Jun 22, 2009
Also..just to be clear...is it cum kissing with cum from OTHER men?

Cum kissing the girl with his own cum is not fun at all!

Cum kissing with his own cum is fine, but it's even better with other. The more cum the better.

Like I outlined above, this is by far my favorite scene:

STAR-598 is the best example so far and one of my favourites. They guy deeply kisses the girl after her face is completely covered in about 10+ guys cum after a bukkake.

I wish there was a series simply for this, or I wish more of the male performers were braver. Whenever there is a bukkake or a gangbang in JAV, the guys are always fighting each other to kiss the girl before it starts, but as soon as the cum starts flying, there is no more kissing and the scene loses its intimacy and becomes clinical.

I wish I could message one of the directors and ask them to include it sometimes. It doesn't have to be in every scene, but with so much bukkake and gokkun being made, it rarely happens. Maybe 1 out of 200 or more. It is so rare.

Japancum

Sep 28, 2015
Do check out Maya Kawamura WDI-048... may not be as hot as STAR-598 but somehow a huge turn on.

WDI-048 is guys cum kissing their own cum..not my cup of tea.

Please post titles (time stamps) where the guy cum kiss with another man's cum...that's fucking hot!

Thanks a lot.

Japancum

Sep 28, 2015
Cum kissing with his own cum is fine, but it's even better with other. The more cum the better.

Like I outlined above, this is by far my favorite scene:

STAR-598 is the best example so far and one of my favourites. They guy deeply kisses the girl after her face is completely covered in about 10+ guys cum after a bukkake.

I wish there was a series simply for this, or I wish more of the male performers were braver. Whenever there is a bukkake or a gangbang in JAV, the guys are always fighting each other to kiss the girl before it starts, but as soon as the cum starts flying, there is no more kissing and the scene loses its intimacy and becomes clinical.

I wish I could message one of the directors and ask them to include it sometimes. It doesn't have to be in every scene, but with so much bukkake and gokkun being made, it rarely happens. Maybe 1 out of 200 or more. It is so rare.

Exactly!! Very rare & yes I've seen the scene in STAR-598..soo hot!

I agree, there should be a subsection of bukkake or gokkun where the girl shares cum with the guys..the guys have to be game obviously!!

cumcrzy

Jul 22, 2016
Exactly!! Very rare & yes I've seen the scene in STAR-598..soo hot!

I agree, there should be a subsection of bukkake or gokkun where the girl shares cum with the guys..the guys have to be game obviously!!

I love it whether its cum kissing with another man's cum or with his own... Its great either ways...

However, I love it cum kissing with my SO in real life but I could and would never want to do it with another man involved... I guess it's only nice to watch for me

Reactions: TarPitWu

cumcrzy

Jul 22, 2016
I've seen the requests for time stamps, I'll add em in the next time. But for those who enjoy cum kiss with his own cum just as much as cum kissing with other men, I'll post what I find... more so since cum kissing with other men's cum is as mentioned...a very rare sight indeed.

clm123

Aug 8, 2016
Another one I found:

DJE 056

At around 1:29 and 1:33 , Girl kisses the same man after getting several cumshots

Wonderful thread

Check out these:
REAL 471
REAL 510
REAL 584
REAL 569

For these I forgot to add, to always check the last scene.

Japancum

Sep 28, 2015
Another one I found:

DJE 056

At around 1:29 and 1:33 , Girl kisses the same man after getting several cumshots

Yup, saw this but..she swallows the cum, suck his cock & jacks him off, licks his nipplea, & ONLY THEN does she kiss him.

I don't think this counts as cum kissing.

Thanks tho'

TarPitWu

добры дзень
Jun 22, 2009
Yup, saw this but..she swallows the cum, suck his cock & jacks him off, licks his nipplea, & ONLY THEN does she kiss him.

Thanks tho'

I agree, but still, thanks you for posting it.

This thread has never been this active and I hope it continues to be.

As always, I'm still on the hunt!

clm123

Aug 8, 2016

Thanks tho'

Agree,
At least there's some cum left on her face when they kiss.
Hoping too we'll find more of "the real stuff"

Let u all know when I find something

clm123

Aug 8, 2016
Check out ABP-309

At the very end of it, there's a guy kissing her after she got several cumshots.

Hope wasn't posted yet

Anyway ... enjoy ;)

Japancum

Sep 28, 2015
Check out ABP-309

At the very end of it, there's a guy kissing her after she got several cumshots.

Hope wasn't posted yet

Anyway ... enjoy ;)

Woah nice find..there's another from the same series ABP-145

Also at the end..but i suggest start at 2:07 when the guys start cumming..then at 2:13 mark, when everyone's done cumming, the guys starts kissing her..at one point even telling her to push out the cum from her mouth to her lips! Very hot & kinky.

You can stream it at this link

TarPitWu

добры дзень
Jun 22, 2009
Woah nice find..there's another from the same series ABP-145

Also at the end..but i suggest start at 2:07 when the guys start cumming..then at 2:13 mark, when everyone's done cumming, the guys starts kissing her..at one point even telling her to push out the cum from her mouth to her lips! Very hot & kinky.

You can stream it at this link

This is a great one!

You guys have much better luck than me. Maybe it is because I am looking in more recent bukkake, gokkun and gangbang stuff. Also I am on a search for non JAV too, so my hung is never as fruitful.

clm123

Aug 8, 2016
Hi there,

Check out HBAD-243

At the end of it, both guys start kissing her. Not much cum involved, but there should still be some left in her mouth.

Enjoy

clm123

Aug 8, 2016
An another one

IPZ423

At around 1:25 she goes up the stairs blowing the guys. She kisses some of them just after finishing the guy before.
But again, you can't see much and there's not much cum involved. But still interesting to watch ;)

Enjoy

clm123

Aug 8, 2016
IPZ 430

Again at the stairs around 54:00
Some more at around 1:18:20
And 1:22

Maybe there's some more, seems to be part of the game...

Enjoy

TarPitWu

добры дзень
Jun 22, 2009
I found one that isn't the greatest, but it still has stuff:

WAKM-002

Every scene is a BJ/HJ scene and at the end of every scene the girl swaps/spits the cum in the guys mouth

Not exactly the kind of stuff I dream of (kissing a girl after a bukkake), but still OK I guess