Any movies where guy kiss girl with cum on her face?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Panglio

Feb 10, 2021
does anyone know more jav movies where the guy licks the cum on the girl's breasts and more cumkiss scenes?

Snowballer

Aug 27, 2019
This one is also not a jav but it is a very hot scene in which the guy kisses the girl after several guys have come.
PutaLocura - DAFNE BACHELET BUKKAKE
View attachment 2380842
https://daftsex.com/watch/-61168745_456241656
Very good.
I suggest all posters add a brief description specifying whether it's own cum or someone else's. If there's only a video number and time, people who are only interested in someone else's cum won't not have to spend time looking for something they are not into (and vice versa).

Kinhein

Jul 19, 2017
In most of the videos are cuts between cumshots and kisses. In some of them, the cut is before he's pulling his dick out, and then comes the kiss. Those are all fake ones, i think. Okay the last posted video looks real, but what do you think about this?
Actually i don't post this kind of videos, or should i anyway? Maybe we could add something like "uncut" to the description. Or "no ones cum" ;)

Snowballer

Aug 27, 2019
I agree there's no point in mentioning scenes with cuts.
GMD-008 Takes a mouthful from guy #1, lets it drip into a tray, then kisses guy #2. Repeats with guy #3.
1:18:00 and 1:22:00

Last edited:
Reactions: Panglio

Panglio

Feb 10, 2021
In most of the videos are cuts between cumshots and kisses. In some of them, the cut is before he's pulling his dick out, and then comes the kiss. Those are all fake ones, i think. Okay the last posted video looks real, but what do you think about this?
Actually i don't post this kind of videos, or should i anyway? Maybe we could add something like "uncut" to the description. Or "no ones cum" ;)
I think the topic the goal is to enjoy and there shouldn't be a video where nobody comes, because what’s exciting is just seeing the guy kissing his mouth full of sperm.
if you can contribute with more videos of this type it would be very good

Panglio

Feb 10, 2021
I agree there's no point in mentioning scenes with cuts.
GMD-008 takes a mouthful, lets it drip into a tray, then kisses other guy
1:18:00 and 1:22:00
movies in this GMD series often have cumkiss, but I can't find them to download for free

Snowballer

Aug 27, 2019
Hey Snowballer, how do you find the cumkiss videos?
I'm looking for the kiss kiss videos but watching one by one until I find it complicated
Some finds are serendipitous. Others are the result of getting lucky with keywords in a general search engine or on a website that is a tube or sells videos.