Any movies where guy kiss girl with cum on her face?

baloonga

Dec 21, 2008
The Airi Natsume Ones are some of the best. Is there any way the list can be updated with descriptions and time codes? I can help with some.

Panglio

Feb 10, 2021
The Airi Natsume Ones are some of the best. Is there any way the list can be updated with descriptions and time codes? I can help with some.
the list is in need of some updates, including the new ones. I just didn't put the description, time and name of the actresses because there are a lot of videos
feel free to make changes to the list,

Japancum

Sep 28, 2015
This thread has been overwhelmingly "own cum kiss"

I think i speak for a lot of people when I say that's not really a kink.

Most of us wants to see dudes cum kissing a girl with another man's cum.

Heck, a girl giving a dude a handjob with another guy's cum as lube is MUCH hotter than own cum kiss.

Its even worse when people give the dvd ID & time stamp without specifying whether its own cum kiss or cum from another guy.

Hope somebody can start a brand new thread with purely cum kissing a girl with another man's cum (prefarbly JAV only).

Sorry for ranting.

clm123

Aug 8, 2016

Heck, a girl giving a dude a handjob with another guy's cum as lube is MUCH hotter than own cum kiss.

Its even worse when people give the dvd ID & time stamp without specifying whether its own cum kiss or cum from another guy.

Hope somebody can start a brand new thread with purely cum kissing a girl with another man's cum (prefarbly JAV only).

Sorry for ranting.
This has been discussed already a few times, but nothing changed.
I guess another thread wouldn't change that either, even though I agree with you, that people should at least add infos (own or real cum kiss...).

But another thing I do not like is that bi/gay stuff that has also been posted. IMO that's off-topic too.

nocturnale

Apr 19, 2012

Sorry for ranting.
I totally agree with you on wanting to see dudes kissing a girl with another man's cum. However those scenes are very scarce, much less than the own cum kiss scenes. I figure posting own cum kiss is the next best thing and if the majority disagrees, I'll hold back on posting own kiss info. However, I'm afraid this thread's activity will diminish greatly if that's the case, and I'd hate for that to happen. ;)

baloonga

Dec 21, 2008
I would rather have the thread split into two threads, because own kiss could be its own thread and would be just fine :).

I would like to see a JAV video like the sperm lesbian series but with a MF couple :)

vanadain

Mar 27, 2021
I think the scenes are so so scarce that it makes no sense to separate the threads. Why not just start a good practice of adding a brief description of the scene where we should tell the time when it happens and whether it's own or someone elses cum

Reactions: nocturnale

nocturnale

Apr 19, 2012
I think the scenes are so so scarce that it makes no sense to separate the threads. Why not just start a good practice of adding a brief description of the scene where we should tell the time when it happens and whether it's own or someone elses cum
I totally agree!

Reactions: harrylime_123