Any hacks now that R18.com has launched? ;)

billyboy12

Sep 30, 2011
Hey guys! As I'm sure we all know, there's now an English version of the R18 website, www.R18.com. And I was thinking, since it's still early days, it might be vulnerable to a few tricks to access the good for free ;) Maybe something like the Cookies Manager trick that works with Action JAV? Anyone know?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
billyboy12, I've been one to lack vision from time to time, but I can't imagine R18, let alone DMM, being exposed as such amateurish outfits like Action JAV or Agogo.tv. I just don't see it. Could be I'm being naive, but I'd say short of a computer genius actually working with those outfits there won't be anybody that could figure out a way in undetected, because again, R18/DMM being the giants they are would be able to detect and patch faster than anyone would care to think once they notice bandwidth leaks for lack of a better term.

Just one man's opinion, but I've been wrong plenty of times.

billyboy12

Sep 30, 2011
Curses! Foiled again!
*shakes fist*

Do you know of any similar tricks with other websites? I know the Action JAV and Agogo.tv ones and I remember discovering a BangBros one myself a few years ago, you aware of any more?

Captain Bondage

Sep 30, 2013
Haha... this is why I check all the different JAV forums.

R18.com is just as secure as DMM, becuase it IS DMM. Thanks for the heads up though billy :)

joey101

Nov 1, 2011
Do the hacks still work? If yes, do you mind sharing the action jav and agogo.tv hacks billyboy12?. Please!?

silkmaze

Aug 21, 2010
I've just been using R18 for information. I have been looking for movies that might interest me, and then look to download them from else where. It's worked moderately well so far.