Any body a fan of SDMF series? i got some questios. please help.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

[Warlord]

Nov 21, 2020
as a HUGE incest jav lover,i must say that these sdmf series are really really good,the way they build tensions in their scenes even with the less dialoge is pretty amazing. i am really hooked with these series.

so my questions are->
1-who makes these series?
2-how often does they release it
3-do they have any twitter handle or their website
4-is there any series like these?

your help will be greatly appreciated .thanks in advance

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

[Warlord]

Nov 21, 2020
Reactions: darksider59

Besh

Feb 2, 2018
Hello,

If I may suggest, FA PRO platinum was producing a series (RHTS), some years ago, with very good movies that you might like since they are close of the SDMF one. Of course SOD is a way bigger studio and the production quality is way above FA PRO, but the plot behind the movies is really good and tick some taboo that we love in JAV movies.

Absolute best one (to my taste) are:

RHTS 014, 015, 023, 028, 040 and 041 (no specific order)

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_searchbyid.php?keyword=RHTS

Enjoy !

-Besh

Reactions: [Warlord]

[Warlord]

Nov 21, 2020
Hello,

If I may suggest, FA PRO platinum was producing a series (RHTS), some years ago, with very good movies that you might like since they are close of the SDMF one. Of course SOD is a way bigger studio and the production quality is way above FA PRO, but the plot behind the movies is really good and tick some taboo that we love in JAV movies.

Enjoy !

-Besh
Fa Pro Patinum is The best one out there to create taboo related stuffs.it's no.1 for me.Their story and movie direction is just too strong,too strong or may be i just like country stuffs more . This is what defines jav for me .it's so amazing that now there are lots of free subs getting out for those.i will def buy their stuffs in future when i will get a job(student now) to support them.

Thanks for your great recommendation

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I surrender!!! You guys are knocking me out with all these great suggestions!!! I always feel a little inept when I see these posts of series that I know nothing about- but thank you.. one of the main reasons I love this forum!

Reactions: darksider59

koolia

Jan 12, 2021
Hello,

Enjoy !

-Besh
Oh shit! Fa pro is good in drama category . But I usually don't fallow Fa pro movies because all of male actors are too old and limited only to 5 or 6 very old male actors (fossil) for more than 500 movies. If Fa Pro was using young male actors maybe they could will be the best JAV company all of time.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I surrender!!! You guys are knocking me out with all these great suggestions!!! I always feel a little inept when I see these posts of series that I know nothing about- but thank you.. one of the main reasons I love this forum!

Get ready to buy hard drives :haha:

[Warlord]

Nov 21, 2020
absolutely buy hardrives.you may not find those vids in future or atleast not in the high quality .i only store mostly the ones with story and sub.i am getting close to
900gb .gonna buy some hehe

Besh

Feb 2, 2018
absolutely buy hardrives.you may not find those vids in future or atleast not in the high quality .i only store mostly the ones with story and sub.i am getting close to
900gb .gonna buy some hehe

900GB!

I discovered JAV in early 2014 and start keeping the one I liked since then, I am now at 21 TB so yes, buy hardrive and buy big one!

-Besh

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Wow, I watch JAV since end of 2012 - beginning of 2013 and I have around 3Tb of JAV (2D and VR). I will soon buy a new drive to expand my NAS storage capacity. I try to keep movies I would like to see again. I also remove movies of girls I don't follow anymore.