AMARU個人撮影

bbvoncrumb

Jul 12, 2010
Anyone downloaded his movies before? Saw a preview of his movies in his fc2 channel but unable to pay to view the full movies unless i'm in Japan :(

http://adult.contents.fc2.com/users/amarukojin/

Really looks good though

If anyone finds away to get fc2 contentsmarket videos outside of Japan (or somewhere else people upload them) I'd love to know as well!

*Edit* What constitutes as "being" in Japan? Just the IP or does it require Japanese phone/email addresses etc?

mloclam

May 30, 2008
If anyone finds away to get fc2 contentsmarket videos outside of Japan (or somewhere else people upload them) I'd love to know as well!

*Edit* What constitutes as "being" in Japan? Just the IP or does it require Japanese phone/email addresses etc?

i guess it's having the IP address and probably the credit cards too.

i saw someone posting uploading some of his videos on a site but it's only on premium-only links. how annoying.

mloclam

May 30, 2008
i wonder if there is any japanese citizen lurking in the forums to help purchase the videos on our behalf or something

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I did, even using Google translator, but no dice. I hope they aren't dead files they just want to use to get downloads. Just in case I only got one.

try looking at the site for hints?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Oh well...we gave it a shot. Thanks for helping with the attempt.

I know Japanese and checked the sale pages a lot, nothing to hint for a password. I even tried some Japanese searches for it but come up with nothing.