"Almost-AV" fanclub (thong school, situation eight etc…)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Mar 27, 2007
guys, thanks for your interest, but be careful to post real AV in the other thread (see 1st post).

I saw the "12" one on dmm too, but it's not what we want in terms of AV- no molesting or r*** "lolita" titles which are mostly focused on sex (see the producers page for that title to get a better idea of the content, it's almost all sex); just ones which seem like almost av but go further- see the other thread for this.

Of course you can still try to get that title, but it won't be a priority for the club...

the second one looks like a candidate as seen in the other thread...

Remember non AV "almost AV" is also a major target, suggestions for that go here!

Mar 27, 2007
it isn't really almost AV style though. However, as I said, if something is popular and desioner doesn't mind getting and hosting it, then it can go on the list.

But we have to be selective, otherwise any lolita-sex type av title could be a candidate and desioner would be overwhelmed with requests (but I say this as a non-fan of that type of AV- in fact generally guy-girl sex scenes aren't my thing at all- its girl-girl all the way for me!).

desioner will post details of how the buyers club will work in the next while...

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I should have some concrete rules posted next Monday. I've been extremely busy with things as of late but I think that we'll all be able to get what we want.
desioner

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Yep scarantease,
The girls in those productions are all 18 and older. The producers simply use the Lolita look and sales technique to boost sales. The title is saying that she's "Under 18" but she is obviously not. She does look young but some are easy to tell they're older than 18. The best I've seen so far is Maki Muzui. She does look 14!

Mar 27, 2007
hard-on school 2 is now out- and the cover pic pool is actually a lotion pool, not water! So I must have this at all costs.

But the big news is the club is almost ready to go so keep an eye out for the details!

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Almost & Real AV DVD Club Rules.

Alright all, the first draft of the Almost & Real AV DVD Club rules are up and I encourage all of you who are interested to please read them throughly. I've also got a small poll that will tell thermidor & I what you, the members are more interested in.
desioner

Mar 27, 2007
First small promo pic for hard-on school 3- I wonder where those squirtguns will be aimed?- not sure about the slingshot though!

Mar 27, 2007
A "Jr" magazine called The Exciting Teens
http://www.oimoya-shop.jp/shopbrand/003/028/X/

makes no distinction between real and fake Jrs, check out the Mizui Maki cover originally posted here (large size pic):
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=32454#post32454

shes covered in semen-like lotion?= fake Jr, as we know for sure with her of course.

real Jrs may wear T-backs, but as far as I know they wouldn't do anything as explicit as that.

anyone who's been in almost av = fake, I think thats safe to assume, sorry to kill anyones fantasy :crash:

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
A "Jr" magazine called The Exciting Teens
http://www.oimoya-shop.jp/shopbrand/003/028/X/

makes no distinction between real and fake Jrs, check out the Mizui Maki cover originally posted here (large size pic):
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=32454#post32454

shes covered in semen-like lotion?= fake Jr, as we know for sure with her of course.

real Jrs may wear T-backs, but as far as I know they wouldn't do anything as explicit as that.

anyone who's been in almost av = fake, I think thats safe to assume, sorry to kill anyones fantasy :crash:

Apart from the odd ones over 16 who get Shinkosha into trouble, lol.

Mar 27, 2007
haha yes, but those seem reasonably tame compared to thong school etc.

It's funny. My favorite of these is Fujima Yukari, but look at the ages on some of her stuff, is anyone buying that?
http://www.eic-book.com/girl_4315.html

Theres no ages on TS etc for an obvious reason- so they don't get busted, and then have to explain well actually they're over 18...

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
haha yes, but those seem reasonably tame compared to thong school etc.

It's funny. My favorite of these is Fujima Yukari, but look at the ages on some of her stuff, is anyone buying that?
http://www.eic-book.com/girl_4315.html

Theres no ages on TS etc for an obvious reason- so they don't get busted, and then have to explain well actually they're over 18...

I dunno, the 17 age ones etc have been getting almost as bad. I guess it still isn't the same as saying a girl is 13 and having them do the same thing... I dunno, I do know I enjoy both regardless! :evillaugh:

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
I dunno, the 17 age ones etc have been getting almost as bad. I guess it still isn't the same as saying a girl is 13 and having them do the same thing... I dunno, I do know I enjoy both regardless! :evillaugh:

Yeah, I can think to quite a few of the seemingly run of the mill 17 year old ones that had scenes that turned into almost av for moments, and made me really question the ages, heh... Can 17 year old deep throat dildo like objects then have the usual "creamy milk" thrown on them?

But like you said, it doesn't seem like an issue when there's ones with 12-14 year olds doing the same exact stuff.

Mar 27, 2007
first sighting of the front and back covers of Hard-on School 3. They sure leave it late to make them available...