"Almost-AV" fanclub (thong school, situation eight etc…)

thong store

thong store
Nov 20, 2009
thong school, situationeight

What does it mean >> thong school, situationeight.
I read out the whole post but could not understand the rapidshare links provided. Those make the post out of subject.

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
thong school, situationeight

What does it mean >> thong school, situationeight.
I read out the whole post but could not understand the rapidshare links provided. Those make the post out of subject.

Situationeight (EIGHT- series) was a studio known for its extreme lewd video full of goo and fake semen, they got into trouble at some point due to the involvement of younger girls if i remember correctly.

zakurabu

The Idolmaster
Aug 25, 2015
Situationeight (EIGHT- series) was a studio known for its extreme lewd video full of goo and fake semen, they got into trouble at some point due to the involvement of younger girls if i remember correctly.

Where do we find these videos?

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
Where do we find these videos?

many are still available in the torrent section here, check on nyaa as well . But some of the best gems are sadly nowhere to be found

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
I've read this thread and this thread shouldn't be here not only because these girls are 18+, but also because they didn't even pretend to be U-15 and they are not idols.

So many things wrong at once.

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
many of them are actually u18 , one of them u15

I did not see them mentioned here.

Anyway, putting a thread about non-idols in idol forum is quite a stretch. What was going on here nine years ago???

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
Which one was U15?

Yui Arioka , despite general disbelief . The producers even got into trouble with the family of the girl for making her do daring stuff by u18 standards even though she was u15 .

zakurabu

The Idolmaster
Aug 25, 2015
Yui Arioka , despite general disbelief . The producers even got into trouble with the family of the girl for making her do daring stuff by u18 standards even though she was u15 .

What's the video code if I can ask? How old was she exactly?

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
What's the video code if I can ask? How old was she exactly?

EIGHT-104D . She was 14 . it's pretty hardcore, might not be legal depending on how harsh authorities are in your country. so be careful