"Almost-AV" fanclub (thong school, situation eight etc…)

Seddy

Nov 22, 2006
pp_09230.jpg

This is Fujima Yukari?

argentum

Oct 26, 2007
hi this is my first message
i read someone say the girls in this almost av movies are +18
but what about aoi fujinaga? i see situationeight whit him wuawwww
and i hope someone post gokuero with erika fujiyima
she has 15 years mmm but the gokuero movies are ver very hot
dou you think his movie gonna be more soft or be so av like the gokuero`s movies with older girls?
if anyone know something about this movie please tell me
thank for all and excuse my english jeje
byeee

argentum

Oct 26, 2007
u-15 in almost av

:chant:hi this is my first message
i read someone say the girls in this almost av movies are +18
but what about aoi fujinaga? i see situationeight whit him wuawwww
and i hope someone post gokuero with erika fujiyima
she has 15 years mmm but the gokuero movies are ver very hot
dou you think his movie gonna be more soft or be so av like the gokuero`s movies with older girls?
if anyone know something about this movie please tell me
thank for all and excuse my english jeje
byeee

Mar 27, 2007
oh so she's a fuji army member too? I didn't know that. But she did look old for 13...

guess she could be 16 or 17 in her S8, we'll have to wait for her to do a thong school to be sure she's over 18 :snicker:

Mar 27, 2007
hold the press! After Pink Woman School, Thong School and Hard-on School, a 4th very special educational institution has opened its doors: Micro-Thong School!

In fact the early vols are already out:

激ヤバ放課後 限界Tバック

vol1
SGT-001
藤浦めぐ・藤宮えりか・藤池れみ
2007/12/14

SGT-001.jpg

vol2
SGT-002
MAO・RIRI・MIKAN
2008/2/29

SGT-002.jpg

vol3
SGT-003
藤野みわ・藤本AYAY・藤永みづき・藤井柚季
2008/3/28

SGT-003.jpg

vol4
SGT-004
夏川美沙・栗原レア・桃井愛美

2008/4/25
SGT-004.jpg

Note the full nudity in vol3... (remember they are really over 18)

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
hold the press! After Pink Woman School, Thong School and Hard-on School, a 4th very special educational institution has opened its doors: Micro-Thong School!

In fact the early vols are already out:

Note the full nudity in vol3... (remember they are really over 18)

Well, some are actually AV actresses to begin with for a few in the first place, heh.

The thing is more to the point of them not trying to bull shit everyone with the girls ages or the like, heh.

Mar 27, 2007
cover for Yukari's latest- skimpiest bikini ever? I'm so glad they dropped the pretense of the girls being under 18 :evillaugh:

pp_10569.jpg

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
oops vol 1 is already posted here
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10133

so some of the girls do AV? Which ones? The girls in the other almost-av school titles only seem to do that genre

Off the top of my head I remember for like the 3rd volume for example, one of the girls had done a lot of AV films, and out of the others they had done either nudity/sex scenes in normal or erotic films, with the exception of 1 I think for example.

Mar 27, 2007
I have been thinking. Since the girls in these titles are over 18, would people prefer if this thread was moved from the Jr section? It never thought it until I saw what cattz said about Micro Thong School 5, and it wasn't on the oimoya store. I always thought the main appeal was to Jr fans but maybe I'm wrong.

Mar 27, 2007
I guess people are ok with it here. but perhaps people post new almost av titles here instead of in coming soon?

Yakari Fujima is doing a girl on girl title with Aki Fujisaka- its from kingdom so should be very naughty- its says they go on a wild rampage :exhausted:

ソーセージLOVE 藤間ゆかり&藤阪あき
KIDM-065
2008-06-13