allgravure.com - Fakes?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

endless_blue_water

Jan 19, 2011
These are great looking images below, but I'm sort of perplexed.
I'm almost positive these are Imouto.tv, and Minisuka images, not allgravure.com's :huh:

So what is this?
Nice girls though, but isn't putting a different logo on original sets kind of like slamming the agency?
Or is this the same agency? The size's are smaller also

http://allgravure.com/list/pictures/index7.html?nats=MC4wLjMuMy4wLjAuMC4wLjA

http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1287186
http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1287187
http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1287172
http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1287169
http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1287165
http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1287063
http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1287061
http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1287167

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6 people

Baby_Princess

Love me Ok
Nov 12, 2011
oh well , if you do not like them can you skip all and do not look at it when i posted some pictures from allgravure , so it's will be no discomfort for you :byebye:

Reactions: 1 person

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Maybe your translator program is on the fritz Baby_Princess, I don't think this was directed at your post.

The Reason that pictures on the internet have "watermarks" or the creators logos' stamped on them is to discourage someone else selling the pictures as their product. Now I am all for internet pirates but not the type that actually seek financial gain from others work, in my mind that actually is theft and not sharing at all. It happens often though, a site will stamp their log over top of someone elses or find a way to remove a watermark and claim the picture as theirs. This may not be the case here though, they could have actually bought the rights to the pictures. As long as we are not paying for them, I wouldn't worry about it. It is someones elses' problem.

Reactions: 3 people

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
These are great looking images below, but I'm sort of perplexed.
I'm almost positive these are Imouto.tv, and Minisuka images, not allgravure.com's :huh:

So what is this?
Nice girls though, but isn't putting a different logo on original sets kind of like slamming the agency?

Yes you would be right

ezepietro

(。◕‿◕。)
Sep 7, 2008
And this is the part when the mods add allgravure,com to "do not upload list"
it is possible that some of this sets could be double post since they have different titles
I was beginning to suspect when i see titles like this one "fuuka-nishihama-how-can-i-please-you" that's an odd title for minisuka

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
And this is the part when the mods add allgravure,com to "do not upload list"
it is possible that some of this sets could be double post since they have different titles
I was beginning to suspect when i see titles like this one "fuuka-nishihama-how-can-i-please-you" that's an odd title for minisuka

no this is where do not put it on the do not upload list, if they go on the list then most of the board will go on the list,

I do not know how allgravure operates, they could be buying rights to pictures, or they could be doing what a lot of posters here are doing,

but what has been said many time throughout the board before, you do not have to look, if you see Fuuka and company, you know to skip them, the other problem is the pictures are NOT fake, they are of who say they are, ok resized and re-watermarked, which I suspect they have paid the rights to post them because they never had the original watermark, and in the section they are being posted, it says Idol photos, it does NOT say original sets only, and when this board started, it was, all bits and pieces and part sets, and we did not see the complaints, and oddly enough it does supply a good service, because most have us have lost stuff through HDD failures, and this helps to get something back, and also many of the above posts are deleted with in a few hours and not replace, (sometimes resized is better than nothing, and the watermark is not as ugly)

there are also many pictures on other parts of the board which members fake and nobody complains, (why?),

Above everything else, it may have taken longer to complain about this in a thread, than it would just to bypass it, do not like it ignore it, there are many thing on this board I dislike, but I choose to ignore them

Reactions: 2 people

Baby_Princess

Love me Ok
Nov 12, 2011
the minisuka i saw the links very fast down few hours or once day , why it's not good to sharing again from allgravure and i saw some links i posted a long times not die so i thought it is good to members wanted looking old pictures from it again

take care everyone... thank brother kevin to say that

endless_blue_water

Jan 19, 2011
Just to be clear. I'm not directing this at you personally Baby_Princess.
I was just asking for my own information.
As long as the images are being renamed to something else that's all the matters to me so they don't get mixed with originals.
They seem to be so that's good at least.

no this is where do not put it on the do not upload list, if they go on the list then most of the board will go on the list
I do not know how allgravure operates, they could be buying rights to pictures, or they could be doing what a lot of posters here are doing
With all due respect CK, you are right, members here do rename original sets. But the difference is they're not reselling them.
Allgravure.com has a membership page with fees. Why would Minisuka be reselling the same images? That would destroy the credibility of Minisuka in too many ways to name. And whats worse is when you see an image you once downloaded at Minisuka, and then you see that same image here with a different, logo, dimensions, and compression ratios.

I've never been against sharing something, but re selling something is kind of lame if that's actually what is happening. But even worse is when the images are re-saved thus compressing something lossy that was already lossy is a sin.

Anyway, not my business. I was just asking.
By the way, what is my girlfriend doing in your sig?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
With all due respect CK, you are right, members here do rename original sets. But the difference is they're not reselling them.
Allgravure.com has a membership page with fees. Why would Minisuka be reselling the same images? That would destroy the credibility of Minisuka in too many ways to name. And whats worse is when you see an image you once downloaded at Minisuka, and then you see that same image here with a different, logo, dimensions, and compression ratios.

I've never been against sharing something, but re selling something is kind of lame if that's actually what is happening. But even worse is when the images are re-saved thus compressing something lossy that was already lossy is a sin.

But the difference is they're not reselling them.
I nearly died laughing, it does happen a lot more than you think

I have news for you, most posters only post to earn off others, yes big companies do sell on as well,

Do not take this the wrong way, but what is wrong with just by-passing them, just ignore them, and move along, some members want them when the originals are not available, and another thing there maybe some pictures/models, that has never been seen, by many people, and it further develops searches of models, one of the odd things in life, there is always something to be found in something that has been changed, (something that has occurred to me, how does the original picture stack up to these)

By the way, what is my girlfriend doing in your sig?
she is making me happy :jump:

Anyway, not my business. I was just asking.
it is all our business, the board belongs to us all

endless_blue_water

Jan 19, 2011
AllGravure has the rights to resell those sets.
You can prove that?

It's very hard to get approved with a payment processor without the content being verified as legit.
Actually, The payment processor could care less what the content is. They just want to be paid like everyone else.
As AllGravure is technically an adult site (in the eyes of Western payment gateways) and it's clearly using a payment processor, so that means you're looking at a very high probability that they have the rights to that content.

Wait a sec, you said above that they "have" the rights.
Now in this last paragraph you're saying there is a high probability? Ok where is the credibility in the first statement?

Last point. Some of these pics have been in circulation for years. Why on earth would a web site pay for the rights to old images that have been circulated (for years)? And why would an established site like Minisuka allow their content to be REsold under a new logo, ..possibly breaking their own contracts?

Again, It doesn't effect me personalty. I was just curious for the record.

aikonhey

idolfun.net
Jul 14, 2008
the ultimate question here, why you need to post fake titles with fake incomplete pics in a set. when the original and untouched rar/zip files are available already. i believe Rollyco, and other moderators will rule out that posting fancy titles are not allowed. for god sake, those sets are in high resolution with Minisuka.tv logo, how come they produce those sets? it should be titled properly, don't create fancy and invented titles.

you guys just damaging the reputation of this forum AO to promote those fake photosets. just post the original! post the complete sets! avoid fakes!

Reactions: 5 people

Baby_Princess

Love me Ok
Nov 12, 2011
hallo , aikonhey :punch:

if that's those the fakes , the mods was do not allowed me posted it :wahey::gayprance:

aikonhey

idolfun.net
Jul 14, 2008
^ for sure they don't have any right for these banner studios. they also offer images came from a scanned photobooks. LOL no one is selling those photobooks in digital format (that's why called Photobook), if you find some circulating within the internet, they are scanned copies made by release groups/torrent. and i'm very sure that those pics were just altered, resized, re-labeled, watermarked. try to check the Minisuka original sets compare to these photos and you'll see a big difference.

if Allgravure is an adult site, for sure they don't know what they are doing for those Kaana Yuuki and Fuuka Nishihama photosets as were taken when they are ages U18.

i stand in my position that those pics are not the official release, Allgravure.com is not a known and well presented site. they don't offer original contents, those pics just came from various companies/studios. You think minisuka and imouto.tv will allow this kind of site to use those explicit words in their photoset titles such as "sex, nude, bitch, pantyhose etc". no, never.

my question to Baby_Princess i hope you will answer it; Why you choose to upload those sets when the original set is available? i mean you choose fake over the real photosets?

Reactions: 4 people

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
my question to Baby_Princess i hope you will answer it; Why you choose to upload those sets when the original set is available? i mean you choose fake over the real photosets?

I can't answer for him but I will answer that question: One shares what one can. I have shared photos from numerous sites, many of them not very legit, many of them spam sites that make me flinch if I accidently click a link (no telling where it leads), and quite a few imageboards like 4chan and 2chan. So what if some of the photos that have been shared are not on par with the originals? No sense in being elitist about it. One shares with best intentions or one shouldn't share at all. I am not saying that is how everyone behaves but that is how it should be and that is the ideal I personally strive for. Sometimes my shares here at Akiba-Online are not all they could have been but the effort was there. Maybe that applies here and maybe it doesn't. It sure seemed a good place to say it. The vast majority (at least in the 90% range) of people that visit here share nothing at all, so if you are going to give someone grief over what they do share here you better have a damn good reason.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Thanks for clarifyng your position. I would agree that what is shared in the direct download sections should follow a more stringent set of rules than what is shared in other sections of the forum. ( I would object to the whole pics harvested from Google searches though, lol, it is not as easy as all that). I trust the staff here completely to make the right call on this. I am very fond of all of them and they give freely of their time and effort in order to make this the best forum they know how.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I deleted his post as pointless as he has repeated the same thing, a lot of the sets that has been posted, are deleted posts anyway, some (very few) get uploaded afterwards, so there are a lot of missing collections, unless he is going to upload every set that was posted and deleted, he does not have a compliant, and yes I did sent him a pm just to drop the subject, because there is nothing new in what he has said.

SO UNLESS aikonhey wants to posts EVERY deleted set on this board, he does not have a complaint, and why does he not say anything about other posters who do the same (he may respond to this if he promise to post every set)

many people want the allgravure stuff, they are many that download it

this really should end the subject

Baby_Princess

Love me Ok
Nov 12, 2011
many old threads the links had die and do not be re-up again , minisuka the link down very fast by DMCA but with allgravure is never( picture of minisuka on allgravure is not much ) so i thought allgravure was good to go

thank you for understand