Aggressive BlowJobs

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I think then women in JAV give much superior blow jobs as compared to their Western counterparts. I especially like those aggressive bj's where the woman has only one intention- to make the guy cum as quickly as possible. I have attached a link from a movie below(hope this is acceptable on this forum) which illustrates this. This poor stud does not have a chance when (Hitomi Kamina?) goes after him. Anyone know of any other examples of this- also, is this determined by the director before the scene is shot? I would appreciate any replies. Thanks

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1055132324/H.Kamine_BJ.mov

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
YUMA ASAMI is a voracious cock sucker. She's sucks her male performers dry, and then some. She loves giving head, and getting jizzed in her face, and mouth.

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
but does she love to swallow a lot or just like taking in mouth. i know she love bj. but how often does she deep throat too.

tamei

Mar 19, 2011
BJ is a skills and not every one can performed to the joyous.

wirama

May 3, 2009
My favorite BJ girl is Sora (Sola) Aoi, and then Yuma Asami, next is Saori Hara :piripi: :piripi: :piripi:

Olivia

Nice to meet you all
Jul 18, 2009
I believe what "asianbooblover" means are a girl who giving blowjob so fast, till the guy has no chance to even blink, and cum quickly. Not the swallowing or deep throat part.

I think i never seen one in JAV. Any :puzzled:?

I've seen a movie called (pict 1), inside there are blowjob race. And the girl in (pict 2), won the race. I know she is not the fastest in JAV, but at least faster than the other 5 girls :flattered:

CFUD

Jan 24, 2007
I've seen a movie called (pict 1), inside there are blowjob race. And the girl in (pict 2), won the race. I know she is not the fastest in JAV, but at least faster than the other 5 girls

Production Code?