Actresses That Need High Profile Comebacks

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
I Wish Nanako Tsukishima the artist formerly known as Erika Katagiri had a higher profile comeback then she currently is having, but i remember her burning a lot of bridges leaving Soft On Demand, and with her agency in her early days, so I don't know if it'll be possible :(

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I Wish Nanako Tsukishima the artist formerly known as Erika Katagiri had a higher profile comeback then she currently is having, but i remember her burning a lot of bridges leaving Soft On Demand, and with her agency in her early days, so I don't know if it'll be possible :(

she make some troubles when she decided to leave SOD ?

I think she already make improvement, comeback as Nanako Tsukishima she did orgy action, something that she never done as Erika Katagiri ? CMIIW

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Rina Fukuda.
images.jpg

Cute, great cowgirl and one of the best BJ idols (Watch EMU-087 with Rumika and tell me you aren't a believer)

Rina Fukada-album-1-page-00006.jpg

She could put out some great material if studios gave her a chance!

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Koi Miyamura - beautiful face and body, energetic, great cowgirl
Koi Miyamura-album-2-page-00005.jpg
489881.jpg Koi Miyamura-album-1-page-00009.jpg

One of the best KV videos.
436kv087pl-680x500.jpg

She needs more work.

blah13

Mar 22, 2010
There are three that i would like to see. Im not sure if they have retired but I havent seen new stuff from them in a while.

Out of my three i dont think the first two were very famous but i was so eager to see more of them and then they just sort of vanished.

The first one being Chieri Matsunaga
jux00227jp-10.jpg
jux00249jp-2.jpg

The second is Monika Kato
oba00103jp-10.jpg
oba00117jp-5.jpg

Last but not least is Miki Sato
jux00154jp-7.jpg
mdyd00793jp-8.jpg

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I wish to see more works of Natsumi Yoshioka, Risa Tsukino, Miku Airi and Minami Yoshizawa.
Some pictures or movie covers would have been nice as I - and surely some others, too - can't relate the names to any faces. ;)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I wish to see more works of Natsumi Yoshioka, Risa Tsukino, Miku Airi and Minami Yoshizawa.

I like to see more of their AV too but unfortunately Risa Tsukino, Miku Airi and Nana Usami that mentioned above already retired long time ago :(

Reactions: BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I think she can't be better if she move from Moodyz to Wanz or Oppai, those 2 are less hardcore than Moodyz

Moodyz just need to exploit her more ;)

The Moodyz videos aren't great compared to the others. She's great in them but the vids themselves are meh.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Mao Kurata, Shiori Kamisaki, Riku Minato and Erika Kitagawa are four biggest here I think. We've all seen their potential but their videos for the past year or more just hasn't been consistent with said potential. Yuu Shinoda has had better luck, but I'd almost lump her in there too. I just wish they found a home on Wanz, Moodyz (quality for Shiori) or Oppai. BI's been pumping out great work this year with the CJOD series too.

Aika had this problem of so so work, but this is certainly her year now. I hope the others can hit a good streak soon.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015

I definitely hope she won't sign with any of those studios that you listed because I don't know how many of her films I would actually be able to watch with the kind of genres that big studios like Moodyz or Idea Pocket do nowadays - maybe it's just me, but lots of r***, no? And yeah, you might say that her films are kind of "hit or miss", but at least there's some variety! Now, let's just picture a world where she is under Oppai. I'd imagine she'd do a lot of films centered on her boobs or maybe exclusively that (it is Oppai, after all). She already does those anyway, so I don't see the benefit there.

But I do agree that she is definitely worthy of being thought of as a high profile girl!

Reactions: BDrake

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
The Moodyz videos aren't great compared to the others. She's great in them but the vids themselves are meh.

we have different preference, for me MIRD-157 is great

Yu Shinoda and Erika Kitagawa still active, most of Yu Shinoda's recent videos are not big production, but Erika Kitagawa have some good videos, include HNDS-040

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I definitely hope she won't sign with any of those studios that you listed because I don't know how many of her films I would actually be able to watch with the kind of genres that big studios like Moodyz or Idea Pocket do nowadays - maybe it's just me, but lots of r***, no? And yeah, you might say that her films are kind of "hit or miss", but at least there's some variety! Now, let's just picture a world where she is under Oppai. I'd imagine she'd do a lot of films centered on her boobs or maybe exclusively that (it is Oppai, after all). She already does those anyway, so I don't see the benefit there.

But I do agree that she is definitely worthy of being thought of as a high profile girl!

if she make a comeback, I think what she need to do is became freelancer, and works a lot with studios like Moodyz, Zukkon, Honnaka, Ran Maru, ecc

she must dare to do various actions, don't repeat boring 1 vs 1 and 1 vs 2 like her MAX-A time