Yui Hatano declared a casualty of the tsunami ...

dt23

Apr 12, 2008
Yui Hatano declared a casualty of the tsunami ...
She was at the beach doing a shoot and the male actor and photographer are all declared dead ...
You will be missed Yui ....

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
This is very sad news to hear.

Where did you hear this? :puzzled:

If this is true, I agree with your sentiment. She will be missed. :rainyday:

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to mark this thread as having a new post.

After trying to verify this myself, it seems that there are rumors surfacing about famous Japanese people having died in the tsunami/earthquake.
Unless anyone has a link to a credible news source that can verify this info, it's currently just a rumor.

I really hope Miss Yui is OK and her or her publicist makes an announcement in some form soon.

z0a00000

May 17, 2008
googled it and its not yet confirmed.if theres a blog that has a list of status of av idols after the earthquake please post it here in akiba.

btw i checked other forums as well.theres no list or anything

sora aoi is ok.
maria ozawa whos missing is ok now.

i want to know what happened to risa murakami.:rainyday:

***i found out that yui hatano is sora aoi.shes ok...she actually post it in her twitter

Darth Demon

Contributor/Visitor
Apr 2, 2007
It is fake news confirmed by ryuuga. Do not believe that rubbish!

Post from forum.scanlover.com

Originally Posted by ryuuga

Fake.

Yui Hatano is a stage name. We would never know Yui's real name. If she really die during the attack of tsunami, do you think the japanese government would ever have time to find her JAV stage name and jote it down on the victim list? Of course no.

This news is totally made up by those kind of people who love to use the natural disaster as a tool for them to spread the fake rumors.

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
i found out that yui hatano is sora aoi.shes ok...she actually post it in her twitter

I don't know about this. Sora Aoi is a few years older than Yui. I think this is probably just a mix up. If that is Sora's official twitter, I'm glad that she is OK.

It is fake news confirmed by ryuuga. Do not believe that rubbish!

ryuuga makes an excellent point. Thanks for posting this Darth Demon. :eek:k:

mssl30

Feb 25, 2009
Yui Hatano is not dead, the name Yui Hatano is a fake name for confidential reason, so if anyone see the casuality name on the list, it is probably a person that has the same name