Your favorite JAV actress with short hair?

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
yes she's cute but I think Koharu Aoi is more pretty

btw have you seen Imari Morihoshi ?
Funny you mentioned Koharu Aoi, that's who I thought it was at first. And yes I agree, she is more pretty.

BTW we mentioned Imari earlier in the tread when she debut

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I happen to like the whole Japanese housewife thing but I think she looks younger than the kind of ladies you're talking about, no? Anyway I like the way she looks with short hair and she's a freak. I've even gone back and started downloading a couple of her videos from when she had long hair. She's got a new fan.

Ah when you said "phone" I was confused. Now I understand.

Don't get me wrong, I was a fan of her before her haircut and I think I am still a fan. It's just a drastically different look. I think it does make her look older, and it's not necessarily a bad thing.

Reactions: GohanTenno

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Funny you mentioned Koharu Aoi, that's who I thought it was at first. And yes I agree, she is more pretty.

BTW we mentioned Imari earlier in the tread when she debut

at the first time I saw those pictures, made me remember about koharu Aoi, they look similiar

Koharu Aoi, one of the best short hair JAV girl, consistent with short hair, good perform, natural and she can play basketball

sorry I have skipped when you guys mentioned Imari, I think her as Suzu Ichinose's short hair version ?

javloverz

Jun 26, 2014
oksn00177jp-1.jpg

I love her so much. Kayo Minami

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I have some of Imari-chan's videos and I like them a lot. I just don't love them. She's definitely worth putting in your collection but I'm not crazy about some of the productions she's been in.

I have same opinion

she is good, but her videos still not good enough to fill the wow factor

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Exactly, Supmop! She does her best but she needs to get with the directors at Deeps, FA Pro or Kira-Kira to really make her career pop.

yes, she need to get out from the comfort zone and dare to do more hardcore actions

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I haven't seen it yet but I kept it because she is so cute. In the lower-left corner, the box says her name is Miwa. "Miwa-chan", it reads. I think she's actually a professional hairdresser for adult films and this is her first attempt at performing in one. At least that seems to be the way it's being played in the video. I only scanned through it to be sure the video was completely downloaded so I haven't "watched" it yet. Her performance is what you would expect from a first-timer but she is so soooo very cute I wanted to make sure I kept it. I'll try to watch it in the next few days and maybe she'll say her full name in the opening interview or her name will be written in the credits. I'll let you know.

She was definitely called Miwa throughout the movie so there's a start. I just loved the scenes throughout the first hour of the movie. The whole start of the movie as she gets 'chatted up' by the customers at the salon. They must have made 'a few trips' and each time she gets progressively more flirtatious with the guys until she eventually gets persuaded to go on a date with the guy. I hope that if she isn't established already, that this will be a start to a great career. So cute and a great body too!

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Motiman, thank you! I'll definitely it a priority to view this next. Also, do you feel the way I do about Mukai Ai. She's so cute but in so many movies her sex scenes are just lazy. I once actually pulled it harder to a scene where she was fully clothed (man, her face, her cute, cute face!) than to any of her sex scenes. Ever! I usually delete her vids. Minato Riku started out a bit slow but about 3 or 4 movies in picked up her technique. I'd love to see her in a video with Mukai-San but not if she's just gonna lay there while Riku-chan does all the work. What do think? And can you recommend any rising stars on the short hair circuit?

I know what you mean. Sometimes you will be watching a movie and just the situation that they're in and the build up can provide more stimulation then the actual sex scene. I mean don't get me wrong, the sex is what we're all here for and once they got down to it watching Miwa in action was still totally fappable but clearly she doesn't have much experience as she did seem pretty nervous and was pretty much led all the way by the guy. The sex scenes were no different to what i have seen hundreds of times before which is why the build up to the action was more memorable as you feel you get to know more about the actresses even if you don't know what they're saying.

As for Ai Mukai, i can't say i've seen enough of her to have a real judgement but i totally get how you can be turned on enough by a girl when fully clothed. I mean just look at her on the cover of RTP-065 (one of the few movies i have watched her in);

118rtp065pl.jpg

Doesn't she just look totally fuckable right there. :oops: I mean i know it's complete jail bait, but the whole movie is just about seeing a cute girl in the street and wishing you could have her, and in this movie the fantasy comes true. The sex scene after was actually not as important to the movie as it's main selling point is the moments before where you get to totally check out the girls. Although i must say, that when it comes to fapping i still do need to see the girl getting fucked eventually. :p

I totally agree with you on Riku Minato. She was my top short hair girl but she seems to have gone off the radar lately so i'm not sure if she's still active. Shame but i guess there's still enough of her material out there that i'm never going to fall short.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Based on past experience I'm bet I could fap to this cover photo better than to her actual scene. If I saw her in that pose on the street, I'd be sure to take a mental picture! I could even forgive her back game if her cowgirl was on point but she usually lays there like a dead fish. She's getting better though. Check out APNS-001 MUKAI AI http://www.141jav.com/view/APNS001/ it's sort of a r@%e themed vid but her performance has more emotion and more engagement than the ones where she's supposed to be the horny one. I'll keep watching for more improvements.

Riku Minato is still active. She doesn't seem to be working as much though. The last vid of hers I downloaded was TEAM094 and while she had a great blowjob scene early in the movie, the rest wasn't nearly as good as her past work. If you check out some of my previous posts in this forum, you'll find my recommendations of her best work but she hasn't been in the top shelf productions. I would like to see her get back with Deeps or Moodys or even Kira Kira so she'll be able to shine before she has to join Madonna.

Absolutely brilliant to see Riku Minato back in JAV, and all the way back in last October so i don't know how the hell i've missed them. :eek: At least that means there are plenty of movies to catch up on though. :) I watched your recommendation of TEAM-094 and completely agree with you that she looked her best in the first scene. Seeing her in that dress alone was pretty fap worthy, and it was great to see her keep it all on throughout the scene. She was just so cute throughout the chat section at the start of the scene too. :oops: I would love to know what she was saying but perhaps for another time. The second and fourth scenes were pretty standard but i did like her in the cosplay outfit (just for those stockings alone :oops:) in the third scene. Shame there wasn't much more to the movie except for some unconnected scenes. Also, they posed her with the wrong actor on the cover which hasn't gone unnoticed by myself. :p

team094pl.jpg

I prefer plot based movies so much more, and so i think i will make TEAM-097 my next watch. The blackmail angle should be very erotic. Same goes for TEAM-088, as well as TEAM-074 which has the always sexy chikan theme.

team088pl.jpg team097pl.jpg team074pl.jpg

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I'm a big FA Pro fan and that actor on the cover is one of their regulars. Problem is I don'l like him. There are only a few actors whose appearance I notice enough to effect my enjoyment and he's one.

And of your next three choices, TEAM-074 is the best. I'd like to know what you think, however so let me know once you're done.

That guy is everywhere! Every movie i watch, there's a 50% chance he'll show up at some point. :p I think jugulear gave him the nickname 'The Golden Archer', because just like McDonald's, he's literally everywhere.

I was planning to watch TEAM-074 first. I'll let you know what i think. Looks like her hair was slightly longer then, thought i'd mention it given the thread content.

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
That's the guy I was referring to in my last post! I don't know his name but when I see him, I can be reasonably sure the video will be good. He appears so much, it's possible he's also a producer. How can so few men act in so many adult movies? Forget the selaciousness of the prospect of a job where you get to sleep with pretty women all the time. Many of these guys have to perform with the same actresses over and over again so even if you get to be with an actress that's your exact type, it's got to get old after the 4th or 5th time you've worked with her and that job must be physically exhausting! Of course there's the obvious reason but also for the work it takes to maintain your body (although it seems like many Japanese adult performers are either just naturally thin or have a nondescript kind of body-neither muscular nor fat) and the repetitiveness of it. You're constantly having to hold yourself up over another person, or carry her or have someone bounce up and down on top of you. Not every shot involves penetration so when they shoot a close up for a particular scene, both performers may be wearing pants and just faking it from the wast up but they still have to maintain those positions. Imagine how tiring it must be after a day of shooting. Much respect to the men and women of the adult film world. They put in a lot of labor for what amounts to about 10 mins of pleasure for most viewers.
Few men can perform under the lights, people, and stress on a set. Women come and go yet studs can work a long time. There is a reason for low turnover rate among studs.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Ai Mukai, Tsubasa Aihara and Imari Morihoshi are the rising stars with short hair

Riku Minato, Miku Abeno, Nanase Otoha and Mayu Nozomi are the most well known

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I think this Ai Mukai thing is a fluke. She usually sucks! Dont' get me wrong, she's cute as hell but she's so boring. I can't believe she's one of the top stars but...hey, that's the way it is I guess.

I think so too. I tried several time to go back to her but each time I couldn't find a good movie. She doesn't seem to be active in her movies. Too bad because she is very cute.