Your favorite JAV actress with short hair?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I think this Ai Mukai thing is a fluke. She usually sucks! Dont' get me wrong, she's cute as hell but she's so boring. I can't believe she's one of the top stars but...hey, that's the way it is I guess.

I agree she usually sucks, and honestly I think she not cute ... she is attractive but not pretty, but its just my personal preference, I like Koharu Aoi and Yuzu Ogura they both cute

I think Tsubasa Aihara and Imari Morihoshi is more cute than Ai Mukai, what do you think ?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I think so too. I tried several time to go back to her but each time I couldn't find a good movie. She doesn't seem to be active in her movies. Too bad because she is very cute.

yes, passive girl is not good to watch

she look like tomboy girl

and tomboy girl should be active and agressive, example : Uta Kohaku and Koharu Aoi, I like their performances

Reactions: GohanTenno

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I can't say i like it when the haircut is too short and feels like a boy haircut as Ai Mukai has. Ideally, i want it just going past the ear as Riku Minato has in her recent movies.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I can't say i like it when the haircut is too short and feels like a boy haircut as Ai Mukai has. Ideally, i want it just going past the ear as Riku Minato has in her recent movies.

some girls with short hair cut looks hot, but yes I agree with you as long they don't look like boy, for example I dislike those boys don't cry hair style, but Roxette and Miley Cyrus looks hot ?

Reactions: Motiman

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
WAS PERUSING MY COLLECTION TODAY AND CAME ACROSS ANOTHER CLASSIC!

SDDE-349: Hand Job/Blow Job Convenience Store Starring MINATO Riku, TAKANASHI Ayumi
View attachment 782210
You can preview it here: http://www.redtube.com/710065
but I am sure you will want to add it to your HD. The whole thing is brilliant!

The bottom right screenshot on the left side is hot (with Riku), that butt ! I downloaded to verify one girl in it and I was right, Yurina Ayashiro is in !

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yurina Ayashiro has great skills. I think I will watch the full movie soon because I watch some parts and the movie plot is fun. Plus, I saw the moment when Yurina is stroking the customer while the 2 other girls are at the cashier's desk, OMG ! The guys jerked off onto the wall that was probably 1m50 away ! Very impressive !

1474638375-yurina.gif

my record was jizzing on my chest (while being laid on my bed, so not any bent help or anything).

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Yurina Ayashiro has great skills. I think I will watch the full movie soon because I watch some parts and the movie plot is fun. Plus, I saw the moment when Yurina is stroking the customer while the 2 other girls are at the cashier's desk, OMG ! The guys jerked off onto the wall that was probably 1m50 away ! Very impressive !

1474638375-yurina.gif

my record was jizzing on my chest (while being laid on my bed, so not any bent help or anything).

Yurina Ayashiro is cute, not passive, fun to watch

don't have big boobs doesn't matter for girl like her ;)

Reactions: darksider59

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
WAS PERUSING MY COLLECTION TODAY AND CAME ACROSS ANOTHER CLASSIC!

SDDE-349: Hand Job/Blow Job Convenience Store Starring MINATO Riku, TAKANASHI Ayumi
View attachment 782210
You can preview it here: http://www.redtube.com/710065
but I am sure you will want to add it to your HD. The whole thing is brilliant!

Great suggestion! I like these types of movies from Senz, but don't have the time to watch a lot of them. Riku Mainato and Yuna Ayashire are both definite bona fida hotties! Cannot wait to watch it, downloading now!

Caught myself in the face once doing that! :apa: Learnt a valuable lesson that day.

Nice gif though.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Caught myself in the face once doing that! :apa: Learnt a valuable lesson that day.

Nice gif though.

WOW ! Well, I need to put my legs over my head to do that. I did it few times, I was aiming my mouth because I think that if I want a girl to take it in the mouth, I need to try it first (also read a similar comment on reddit so I'm not the only one who did it).

I don't shoot anywhere near that far! Never any further than my belly button. What kind of protein are you guys consuming?

I'm using Scitec Nutrition Whey Protein but that's for sport lol (to add protein in my diet), not for sexual purpose (and there is no effect for that I'm sure). I would say that I came that far by doing few things. First, I didn't masturbating the day before. And while I'm masturbating, I take a lot of time, around 1 hour or more (It happened that I was able to watch a full movie). What I currently do is that I'm in my bed with the blanket and I do slow movement with my pelvic to rub my dick on the blanket (the power of creativity). I found that it gives a great sensation. When I'm about to explode, I stop, I continue to watch the movie and restart again. I do that until I feel that I will not control more rubbing. Then, I use my hand to jerk off but I try to hold it and suddently relax my muscles.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
WOW ! Well, I need to put my legs over my head to do that. I did it few times, I was aiming my mouth because I think that if I want a girl to take it in the mouth, I need to try it first (also read a similar comment on reddit so I'm not the only one who did it).

I'm using Scitec Nutrition Whey Protein but that's for sport lol (to add protein in my diet), not for sexual purpose (and there is no effect for that I'm sure). I would say that I came that far by doing few things. First, I didn't masturbating the day before. And while I'm masturbating, I take a lot of time, around 1 hour or more (It happened that I was able to watch a full movie). What I currently do is that I'm in my bed with the blanket and I do slow movement with my pelvic to rub my dick on the blanket (the power of creativity). I found that it gives a great sensation. When I'm about to explode, I stop, I continue to watch the movie and restart again. I do that until I feel that I will not control more rubbing. Then, I use my hand to jerk off but I try to hold it and suddently relax my muscles.

Stopping just before climaxing, and then restarting definitely helps. Must be due to an increase in pressure or something. The build up just becomes greater until it bursts out when you finally do release. I also do the whole movie thing, or maybe skim through a few at a time, and go through phases of 'cooling off' when the action dies down. It depends on just how much time i have.

I really wish i had more time to watch JAV, perhaps if i didn't spend so much time on this damn forum! :p

And it definitely wasn't intentional!! You do what you have to do, but i prefer to keep my jizz as far away from my face as possible. :)

Reactions: darksider59

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Stopping just before climaxing, and then restarting definitely helps. Must be due to an increase in pressure or something. The build up just becomes greater until it bursts out when you finally do release. I also do the whole movie thing, or maybe skim through a few at a time, and go through phases of 'cooling off' when the action dies down. It depends on just how much time i have.

Phases with less action help a lot, another good point of watching JAV. Yesterday, I watched ABP-149 (I was able to watch the whole movie) and parts when Airi talks or just kisses help you to relax and wait for the next sex action.

I really wish i had more time to watch JAV, perhaps if i didn't spend so much time on this damn forum! :p
:D I'm able to manage my time. Still, I usually don't browse the forum before going to bed because I know I will spend too much time and will not be able to watch a JAV if I do so.

And it definitely wasn't intentional!! You do what you have to do, but i prefer to keep my jizz as far away from my face as possible. :)
Same for me, it's much better to explode and know that it will not be a pain in the ass to clean after (kleenex on the belly just before climax and that's it).

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
What I said before holds true but I recently found a video with MUKAI Ai and another chick. The other girl puts in some work, fucking some fat dude who gets to creampie her in her school uniform. Later, this chick tricks MUKAI Ai into a factory where she has to suck and fuck a bunch of dudes but first, the other woman pushes her against a wall and forces some lesbian action onto her. She fingers and eats MUKAI into several orgasms and it's hot! MUKAI Ai is terrible but she is really cute, I've been consistent on that, but this is a vid in which the role just calls for a woman to be attractive enough to look at as she gets fucked. The heavy lifting is done by the other chick (and of course the dudes who get to bukkake and creampie her) so it's a situation where her lack of enthusiasm happens to fit the part. Like how Christopher Walken is best when he plays weirdos because he is one. I have to sleep but I'll come back and update this post with the cover and item number.

which video that you mean ?

APAK-148.jpg

APAK-148 ?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Both aren't my fav neither. I put them in the "not active" actresses group. Even if Ai is cute, both don't seem to enjoy what they are doing so I'm not exciting when I watch their movies.

Reactions: Supmop