Your favorite JAV actress with short hair?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

johan_anna

Jun 1, 2014
You think she's actually Suzu's sister, as the title says?
Yes, i think, her face and facial expression is very very similar. Also, on her twitter, she said that she's suzu's sister and yesterday she tweeted about wearing the same uniform that her sister wore in her debut. o_O

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Yes, i think, her face and facial expression is very very similar. Also, on her twitter, she said that she's suzu's sister and yesterday she tweeted about wearing the same uniform that her sister wore in her debut. o_O
Hopefully they can make a video together one day :D

Reactions: GohanTenno

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Hey, I finally got to watch this. Meh. Onoue is cute but she's no competition for Minato. My main problem was not the fucking but with the production. It's too long between scenes and when they get it on, the camera angles are odd. Scenes also lasted too long for my taste. So, meh! Nothing special here but the star is cute so let's keep an eye out for her. It'd be something to see her in a video WITH Minato Riku, perhaps with an older sister-lesbian-incest theme. I'll start a petition...

I like Wakaba Ono more than Riku Minato :)

I don't remember if Wakaba Ono already done the same scene with Riku Minato, if my memory correct they already done in Moodyz Bako Bako or Honnaka Special Orgy

2 short hair girls Miku Abeno and Nanase Otoha perform in those movies too

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Can you provide the video number? I will look for it in the meantime but if you provide the number, that would make the search for an active torrent sooooo much easier. If you have time. But the mere fact that such a thing exists means that someone out there (in Japan) is using their heads when creating this stuff. Thank you.

you can use advanced search tools in JAV Library, put their names in the actress form to seach JAV that performed by both of them ;)

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
One similar movie with Ai Mukai also had lame sex except one scene that was okay (blowjob) with a good camera angle. But her other movies have bad angles every time (in my opinion) so I deleted her movies.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
The movie ID is SMA-806. The last scene (fucking) is also fine if I remember correctly. Plus she is wearing glasses the whole movie, I found it sexy as hell.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Ai Mukai gives the cutest blowjobs. In SMA-806 the guy is flicking her short hair while she sucks him, I found that super adorable and hot. Glasses are a huge win as well.

I also mentioned it here, she gives another cute blowjob in MDTM-094.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
AIKA's new haircut fits her so well, it's this change that got me interested in her. But of course she looks sexy with long hair too.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Speaking of JAV actresses who went from long to short hair fairly recently, here's Airi Kijima:

PRBY-015.jpg

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
my list :

Uta Kohaku
Koharu Aoi
Yuzu Ogura
Nanase Otoha
Miku Abeno
Riku Minato
Ai Mukai

after Ai Mukai still don't find other new comer who look sexy with short hair

edit : tsubasa aihara looks good ;)

Speaking of JAV actresses who went from long to short hair fairly recently, here's Airi Kijima:

PRBY-015.jpg

she look cute with the short hair

AIKA's new haircut fits her so well, it's this change that got me interested in her. But of course she looks sexy with long hair too.

I prefer Aika with long hair, but she still look ok with thenew haircut

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Yes they are a real lesbian couple. The second Bibian video is a NTR or lesbian 'cuckold' movie.

thanks for the info

I don't know Erika Katagiri is lesbian, and she have real life relationship with Sora Shiina

I tought they are straight