Your favorite JAV actress with short hair?

franek

Apr 1, 2008
Ayane Suzukawa

ayane-suzukawa.jpg

Felix Fine

Aug 2, 2015
Great discussion. I love women with short hair. For me, it makes them more confident and assertive in who they are. But most of all, short hair accentuates their bodies. Nothing beats a busty girl with short hair. Drives me pretty crazy. Lots of girls already mentioned in this discussion do just that. For for me, Nanako Mori is hands down the best short hair girl in the business. Surprised she was only named in this discussion pretty recently. Awesome body including a fantastic rack and hard nipples. She does a lot of the housewife scenarios and spends a lot of her time tied-up. Watched too many of her videos to name just one but some favourites have been:

GG-189
13gg189pl.jpg

13gg189.jpg

MXGS-522
h_068mxgs522pl.jpg

0009.jpg

JUFD-362
jufd362pl.jpg

JUFD362_d3.jpg

Asashi Mizuno is another favourite. Gorgeous girl with a full body. Her short hair shows it off even more including another great rack and fantastic ass. Get her wearing a uniform, lingerie, leather, or latex and I`m done for. Can`t stop myself and why should I?

BF-329
bf329pl.jpg

BF-329-3.jpg

WANZ-260
3wanz260pl.jpg

WANZ260_d10.jpg

And China Matsuoka is quickly becoming a new favourite. Innocent looking girl capable of some very dirty things. Another great set of tits with big pink nipples which are framed even better by the short hair. Haven`t seen too many of her videos yet but now seeking them out. Hope she stays in the business for awhile. I think this girl has big potential.

STAR-594
STAR-594.jpg

STAR-594-1.jpg

STAR-600
STAR-600.jpg

STAR-600_xNEmHF.jpg

Plenty of other girls too but can`t name them all. In an onsen with those three girls and a couple of bottles of sake to help things along. That would be fun times...

Last edited:

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Some great examples there Felix Fine. Love reading the reasons why people like what or who they like to watch plus examples using images are always a big plus.

I've also noticed how many housewife/mother movies Nanako Mori does. She's not that old is she? I mean she has a very young face so is it just that she has big boobs. :rolleyes:

Felix Fine

Aug 2, 2015
I've also noticed how many housewife/mother movies Nanako Mori does. She's not that old is she? I mean she has a very young face so is it just that she has big boobs. :rolleyes:

Thanks Motiman. I agree that a few reasons why you like a girl, along with some supporting images, go a long way.

Yeh, don't she's that old. Late 20s I think. Figure she gets cast in the housewife role due to her big suckable rack and short hair. Fits that image more than younger roles. Plus, she does have a more mature atmosphere so is convincing. Team her up with younger girls in mother-daughter or teacher-student scenarios and I'm a happy man.

Think she actually won an award for mature category a couple of years back. Pretty amusing given her age, face, and body. But haven't seen her put out a new video in awhile. Hoping she hasn't retired.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Thanks Motiman. I agree that a few reasons why you like a girl, along with some supporting images, go a long way.

Yeh, don't she's that old. Late 20s I think. Figure she gets cast in the housewife role due to her big suckable rack and short hair. Fits that image more than younger roles. Plus, she does have a more mature atmosphere so is convincing. Team her up with younger girls in mother-daughter or teacher-student scenarios and I'm a happy man.

Think she actually won an award for mature category a couple of years back. Pretty amusing given her age, face, and body. But haven't seen her put out a new video in awhile. Hoping she hasn't retired.

I remember first seeing her back in SUN-20 all of six years ago!! Back then of course she had longer hair and her roles were for a much younger woman so i think your right in saying that when she got shorter hair she fitted the housewife role a lot more. She probably had to as well because there is a lot of demand for movies with more 'mature' woman so i guess she had to go where the roles are.

Reactions: Felix Fine

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Yuzu Ogura
Koharu Aoi
Also in your case: Some picture would have been great as not everyone of us knows all JAV actresses. ;)
If you decide to do so I recommend to upload the pictures as attachments to your post using the "Upload a File" button. You can include them into your post using the "Full Image" button which will appear after the successful upload.

EDIT: Thanks for uploading some images. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: clemenceko

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
MUM-194 View attachment 538977
2.2GB Torrent found here http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1878182
No thoughts yet. I just found it but it looks promising...to be continued.
If you're interested in me doing a scene-by-scene review or breakdown of this vid, let me know. If anyone is interested, I'll get it up in a couple of days. No pun intended.
This video is great. She gets pounded pretty good in the first scene. :hehe:
And it looks like she has another video primed for next month.
http://www.minimum-av.com/works/mum/mum201.html

Reactions: GohanTenno

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I don't usually find girls with short hair attractive, but for some reason Mizuki Risa is a huge exception!

OV-URDT-004.jpg

package2998.jpg

Reactions: mago

lopio77

Jan 4, 2012
My favorite would have to be Amami Tsubasa who has done a fair amount of work with short hair.2edbeb5a5608775ed89b19495201dba2.jpg ipz225pl.jpg

Closely following my top choice would have to be some of my favorites Asami Yuma

53dv1354pl.jpg
and Rio
ipz390pl.jpg

Recently, I've been checking out more videos from: Yoshikawa Aimi
snis348pl.jpg

Mizuno Asahi
mdyd967pl.jpg

Satomi Yuria
pgd713pl.jpg

and Saijou Ruri
tyod255pl.jpg

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Yuzu Ogura, Saryu Usui, Koharu Aoi looks great with their short hair
Sakura Aida look better with short hair

while Tusabasa Amami, Yuma Asami, Aimi Yoshikawa, Tina Yuzuki, Ruri Saijo, Wakaba Ono, Yuria Satomi look great with short or long hair

Last edited:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Yuzu Ogura, Saryu Usui, Koharu Aoi looks great with their short hair
Sayaka Aida look better with short hair

while Tusabasa Amami, Yuma Asami, Aimi Yoshikawa, Tina Yuzuki, Ruri Saijo, Wakaba Ono, Yuria Satomi look great with short or long hair
A few weeks ago I came across of the first few movies which Ruri Saijo did. Back then she had long hair and looked really gorgeous. :)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Uta Kohaku had long hair too, but she looked better with short hair

A few weeks ago I came across of the first few movies which Ruri Saijo did. Back then she had long hair and looked really gorgeous. :)
yes she looked hot when she had long hair ;)

Reactions: CodeGeek