Young Yu Shinoda and the Gynecologist series JAV

DeathOption

Feb 2, 2015
I managed to stumble upon this gem SDMT-489, which features a very young Yu Shinoda.
https://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/-/id=1sdmt00489/
1sdmt00489pl.jpg

She is one of my favorite idols. Most of her videos in my collection has her playing a more adults roles such as a mother, teacher, boss etc. So, it was a big surprise to find this old video of her playing as a school girl. It blew my freakin mind.

Are there any more videos of her, with a similar role? Also, it looks like SDMT-489 was a compilation of the best scenes from a series. I would like to know what series these scenes came from or any recommendations with a similar scenario. Thanks!

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008
Oh, so cute. I never imagined being able to see her like this. So young and cute. Of course, from time to time, she will be attractive in many different ways.

I also like Yu Shinoda. So, if you are a fan of her, why won't you open a thread to talk about her? ;)

Maybe, you can start in this topic right now!

Reactions: DeathOption

DeathOption

Feb 2, 2015
Yes! I was so used to her being all aggressive and take lead of the scene. So, I was shocked to see her with this "pure, innocent" role. Funny tho, you can see a moment of classic Yu at the climax of the video, where she stood up of the table and was inviting the doctor lol. Too good, I need to see more of these!

Reactions: crazykiss

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
While the movie is a collection of scenes with various actresses, as far as I can tell they're not scenes from other movies but scenes made for this particular DVD.

I checked all movies by the same director and there's only a few listed, none others with this theme.

Reactions: DeathOption

DeathOption

Feb 2, 2015
Ah, that's unfortunate. I really dig the theme of this video. The girls being clueless of what's happening when it is really really obvious. It makes the whole scenario funny lol.