Young Yu Shinoda and the Gynecologist series JAV

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

DeathOption

Feb 2, 2015
I managed to stumble upon this gem SDMT-489, which features a very young Yu Shinoda.
https://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/-/id=1sdmt00489/
1sdmt00489pl.jpg

She is one of my favorite idols. Most of her videos in my collection has her playing a more adults roles such as a mother, teacher, boss etc. So, it was a big surprise to find this old video of her playing as a school girl. It blew my freakin mind.

Are there any more videos of her, with a similar role? Also, it looks like SDMT-489 was a compilation of the best scenes from a series. I would like to know what series these scenes came from or any recommendations with a similar scenario. Thanks!

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008
Oh, so cute. I never imagined being able to see her like this. So young and cute. Of course, from time to time, she will be attractive in many different ways.

I also like Yu Shinoda. So, if you are a fan of her, why won't you open a thread to talk about her? ;)

Maybe, you can start in this topic right now!

Reactions: DeathOption

DeathOption

Feb 2, 2015
Yes! I was so used to her being all aggressive and take lead of the scene. So, I was shocked to see her with this "pure, innocent" role. Funny tho, you can see a moment of classic Yu at the climax of the video, where she stood up of the table and was inviting the doctor lol. Too good, I need to see more of these!

Reactions: crazykiss

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
While the movie is a collection of scenes with various actresses, as far as I can tell they're not scenes from other movies but scenes made for this particular DVD.

I checked all movies by the same director and there's only a few listed, none others with this theme.

Reactions: DeathOption

DeathOption

Feb 2, 2015
Ah, that's unfortunate. I really dig the theme of this video. The girls being clueless of what's happening when it is really really obvious. It makes the whole scenario funny lol.