WTF happend to scanlover?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

nathan

Jun 16, 2008
I'm wondering too

yeah that was unexpected...I noticed over the years that they would go from advertiser sponsored to forum supported. I also hope it's just a temp snafu - they are a great bunch of folks over there!:piripi:

nreisvu

Jul 2, 2008
They are back! :cheer:

I would really miss scanlover, since AO and scanlover are my both probably moist visited forums.

But I have still no idea what happened. Maybe a Serverupgrade...

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
for your information, it sometimes does go down, and sometimes for longer periods of time,
when we go down you do have the option of checking us on IRC chat, it is also on the bar, above the oron ad

nreisvu

Jul 2, 2008
Yes, I love the AO irc, sadly there is only a small amount of users there.

C'mon guys, don't be shy, let's talk about our favorite Idols/AV girls there. :cheer:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
your right, not many do go there, and I do not frequent enough times either, I will make more of an effort to spend more time there, good luck

yyjames23

May 23, 2009
ahhh i think they are gone again.....that's my normal place of visit....now i keep getting directNIC page

lusterjoker

Mar 16, 2010
using proxy right now, and able to reach it..........sadly, proxy seems strips my abilities to attach some pics