Would a 1 minute man satisfy a Japanese woman?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

javhoarding

Jun 2, 2015
I have been a one minute man most of my life, actually it took a lot of work and discipline to get up to a minute, the first thing I learned is that a one minute man can go quite a bit longer the second or third time. The second thing I learned is that if you get good with your hands and mouth it doesn't matter anymore how long you can fuck. Also a lot depends on your partner, Skilled women, as asians tend to be, can help you not to bust too soon, and even without that skill, if you do all you can to make sure it's "lady's first" most considerate partners will not leave you hanging.