To cheat or not to cheat on the missus

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
Females are not the only gender that can be considered a whore.

I`m aware of that but unfortunately there are lot of cases when guy cheats on gf and then people find it normal, and when girl cheats on her bf she is called a whore. I`m against cheating in any case, if someone wants to cheat, break up, or ask your gf for threesome :study:

imported_the_laughing_man

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
I cheated once with a busty Polish girl. I never had the urge before but I was on my own doing a 6 month college course back in the UK and she was in my class and we paired up. We met up a lot in pubs to help eachother with coursework and her being a size 8, pretty and 34DD breasts I became inticed. She knew I was married but we did spend the next 3 months sleeping together. I did things with her my wife wouldnt really do which was the persuader for me.

When I got back to Japan wrecked with guilt I told my wife. She was upset and went mental at me but we didn't split up or anything. She made me have an STD check an we didn't have sex for a month or so but after things calmed down our sex life kinda got better, maybe cause I learnt some new things but at the same time she gave me more attention. Since then our relationship as a whole is better. Except if we have an arguement (rarely) or she catches me looking at a girl then I am reminded of it lol

I'm lucky to have her and I also realised the grass isn't greener on the other side and if I wanted to try something different we talk about it an compromise now which is better as we both used to get embarrassed talking to eachother aboutdoing things the other person may find weird.

mavorick

insert cool title here...
Aug 28, 2010
Instead of answering the questions whether you should cheat or not, you should instead ask yourself the question if it would be okay for your girl to cheat on you. If you wouldn't mind then, go ahead. But then again if you wouldn't mind, then why are you together in the first place?

It is the damn sperm talking. Take him out for a good movie or torrent, and when he has his breath of fresh air, you'll feel enlightened(probably until tomorrow or a few hours at least). Maybe by then you've finished your other torrents...