Will Somebody please continue to sub Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

texastacoman15

Jun 28, 2008
Right now I am Uber pissed at the suits at Funimation USA who have sent out a DCMA letter out to all fansub groups telling them to stop subbing Hitman Reborn.

This totally sucks since the series was just getting good. This series may never reach the States and if it does Funimation will create a crappy English dub and place censorship on the title that will ruin the series. Plus it will take about 1 to 3 years before they release any DVDs.

If only Japanese anime companies could create direct downloads like Gonzo is doing with Crunchyroll. I would pay to see this series. I would also buy the licensed DVDs when they finally came out, but right now I want to see how this story plays out before I have to restart the whole damn series again viewing a licensed dvd or wait until the licensed dvds catch up to episode 96. Until then please, oh please some one please continue to sub this series!!!
:donotwant:

If it wasn't for KeyHole TV and Zero-RAWs I could not get my Reborn fix, but I my Japanese is still at an upper beginner level so the need for quality subs is something that I am sure more Hitman Reborn fans need. Dammit will somebody please sub this series again! Even though I have read the manga I want to see the pages of the Manga become moving pictures.

BartSimpson

Mar 2, 2007
Funimation did the same thing with Slayers Revolution and SS-Eclipse dropped it :why:. Hopefully Inuyasha-Forever ignores the C&D order...