Hentai series never finished - ending with "to be continued"...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
There are some hentai series which ended with "to be continued" but never got finished, here are a few I have in mind atm.

In case you know more please add...

Hopefully we will see more episodes in the future although I am very much in doubt about it...

Series:
Nine O'Clock Woman - 21時の女 ~ニュースキャスター桂木美紀~ (1st Milky release)
Sex Craft - Gakuen Nanafushigi - Mia The Exorcist 学艶七不思議 (Milky)
Front Innocent (another Lady Innocent) フロントイノセント (Moonrock) - there is a preview of part 2 but it never got released

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Space Ofera Agga Rutter was not finished after 4 episodes.
The Princess Road OAV was also finished with many open questions/problems to be solved.

Also there was two series that tried to "extend" the original story, and they went a bit too far:

Gedou Gakuen/Nightmare Campus has a fifth episode that is called 外道学園Z Vol.1 ~悪魔狩りの夜~ (note the "Z" for differenciation with the other four episodes). It ended up unfinished.

The allmighty Urotsukidoji was plagued too. After the crazy (but still believable) ending of the fourth OAV series, producers decided to create an alternative ending, and a fith OAV series that would follow that ending. It was called 超神伝説うろつき童子・完結篇 (kanketsuhen = final edition). The project was cancelled after the first episode, that was not even "finished" in terms of production (missing animation, freeze frames), but was still released in Japan.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Rinkan Gakuen is also unfinished :cry: i was hoping Nikihime would continue it but they've pretty much ended up like Amour

Also technically the story in Renketsu Houshiki ep 1 was never finished even in the manga. i guess they're not allowed to make an anime original.

Almost forgot about Hitou Meguri :abandoned:

i'll just keep editing this post whenever i remember a title -
Inyouchu Shoku ( perhaps this'll end up like Resort Boin )

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Hininden Gaussu - the first part was named (if I am right) "chapter of clouded moon".

As it is named chapter there could have been more, possibly...

The cover however is listing 12 "chapters" in this one episode on cover back... (att.).

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Adding more into the frying pan :cry:
Widow / mibojin
未亡人 ~ぬめり合う肉欲と淫らに濡れる蜜壺~ (2 episode released with "to be continued")

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
i think sextra credit isnt finished,can only find 2 episodes, i may be wrong lol

Do you mean Extra Credit which seems to be unfinished or Sextra Credit by Vanilla which clearly is finished completely?

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
All of unfinished hentai that was on my head already mentioned by others

Hitou Meguri
Rinkan Gakuen
Kekai Report

Then...
How about "Dark Future/Kurai Mirai"
The Red Hair girl still investigating about some club

Inyouchu Shoku Ep 03
Inyouchu normal ver(?) 03?
Magical Moe.... everyone?
Dyogramaton/Hentai Xpress? I might be wrong at the Japanese title. It was only 1 EP right?

And last,also 1 of my fave
Ma ga Ochiru Yoru / Night When Devil come <This time I forgot the ENG title>
The Devil Princess saying about revenge I guess / The Devil Guy said "There still a lot I want 2 do with you"

That's it for now
I really2 hope someday Kurai Mirai/Ma ga Ochiru Yoru will be made again
Despite everyone says it's Impossible:hero:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I think absorbed is a more proper word.

Another thing came into my mind. At the end of Cream Lemon: Madou Toshi Astarot, there was a "to be continued" message. Though the episode itself has a proper conclusion, there could have been more of it, they would explain more about the background, like the "fairies trapped in crystal" stuff. Considering that it was released in late 1989, right before the "Tsutomu Miyazaki" affair:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki

His crimes and the link to otakudom, directly affected the Cream Lemon episodes in production at the time (three "best hit" episodes, ami sorekara 4), and maybe deeper on the censorship in adult anime. That may explain why a planned second episode was cancelled, and any other episode production dropped altogether (apart from two "extra" releases in 1992 and 1993).

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Aw man, now I'm depressed. This thread reminded me of Hitou Meguri, and then how it never ended. :(

Sadly I don't have any other unfinished Hentai to add to the list, unless you want to count A Forbidden Time. Which I'm pretty sure "ended", but it didn't seem like much of an ending to me. Can't remember if there was more to the manga or not.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
we still can add this I posted yesterday...

Jisshusei - Okasareta Seishokusha 実習生 [2002] by Milky

Xcaliber9999

May 10, 2009
Posting after a long while ...:goodmood:

Name - Love is the Number of Keys / ja 愛は鍵の数だけ

Release date - 25.05.2002 according to AniDB.

Only one episode released with to be continued at the end *sigh*

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
The two episodes are just "one-shot" adventures.
I'd like to see more of it, but there is no unfinished story there.

On the other hand, this just reminds me that the "Shin Reyon Densetsu" series, another Yorihisa Uchida production, is left unfinished after the second episode, with a magnificent "next stage". I saw once rough drawings for the planned third episode, that was probably cancelled (don't want to spread rumors but who knows?).

narrru

May 30, 2009
Unfinished Story:
Maple Colors
Black Gate

Story finished but it still says "To Be Continued" in the end:
Love is the Number of Keys
Shojyo Koakuma Kei: The Writhing Women

narrru

May 30, 2009
Oops! I oversaw the second page of this thread and the comment of Xcaliber9999 with "Love is the Number of Keys".

"Bastard" comes also to my mind but it's not hentai.

GuitarCrazyo

Oct 25, 2009
Hentai series never finished ending with "to be continued"

I forgot about Seven that movie ending was really was shocking .. Brad Pitt was great in that film along with Morgan Freeman..