Why does real creampie series not last long?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
I noticed that there were a lot of series in which the actresses got creampied for real. Like those MOODY thanksgiving, SDEN seri by SOD, and many other series. but they were all got stopped for some reasons. So does anyone here know why they suddenly stopped it? Or had to stop it? Is there a rule in Japan that against it?

Reactions: shawn720s

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
In term of healthiness for actresses, perhaps yes. In term of everything else, nope. I hate those fake condom sex with fake semen, and not just me, I believe everyone does.
They made a lot videos of this particular series, so I don't think risks would be the problem.
It's unlikely that they would bring the MOODY thanksgiving series back, the last video was so 3 years ago. Also, there's no real creampie series by far in 2019.
Since there is no rule against it, so maybe money is the main problem.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Those kind of videos is pretty much my favorite!

I read that people who live nearby the camping site used to shoot the MOODYZ' fan appreciation videos reported them to the authority. Ask them to search a new camping site or make one in a new setting maybe? I dunno.

As for the SDEN series, my hunch tells me that they just don't sell well enough based on their rating, or maybe SOD said that they should focus on something else. BTW Taiga-Kosakai who directed pretty much all videos in the series is one of my favorite director (he often participates in his own movies lol).

Check out YRZ-022 and YRZ-050] if you like that kind of videos. There is one more YRZ but I forgot the number. Oh, and Honnaka also make several.

And this ZUKO-016 is also pretty good. Even though the guys are pros, the atmosphere is not like your typical well-directed JAV.

Last edited:
Reactions: radaogapgap

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
I dont usually watch those old movies though. Not to mention they are way back in 2012
MOODY now is having so many beautiful girls and is a big studio. It would be a shame if they couldn't even find or build a new place to shoot movies. Or maybe they simply just dont want to do that.
Seems like real creampie series is not gonna happen in a near future :(

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Well that's ridiculous. You mean if they watched fake creampie videos, they would put fake semen inside a girl first and pretend like cumming but not at the end?
It's like saying you blame Rambo for the mass shootings happening

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Well that's ridiculous. You mean if they watched fake creampie videos, they would put fake semen inside a girl first and pretend like cumming but not at the end?
It's like saying you blame Rambo for the mass shootings happening

they don't know if was fake

believe it or not some of the mass shooting suspects idolize rambo :D:D