NJV series

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
OK, so I'm trying something out here. I'm putting together some "best-of" compilations in DVD video format. Here's a LINK to a preview of the first installment featuring Reina Matsushima 松嶋れいな. I also made up a cover, y'know, just 'cuz.

You may be asking yourself a couple of questions at this point, so I'll try to clarify...

Q: Why DVD and not Blu-Ray?
A: Because a standard Blu-Ray (video) Disc is ~25gb & a standard DVD (video) disc is ~4.5gb. Most people aren't interested in attempting to d/l a full capacity Blu-Ray worth of data - for ~2hrs of video, anyway.

Q: Why not just regular video files instead of a big DVD .ISO - a typical JAV DVD is made available as a 1-3gb video file instead of ~4.5gb?
A: One of the reasons I've taken on this project is that I'm practicing other skills not 100% JAV related. Also, I like the idea of a menu selection and the various features the DVD format provides.

Q: Didn't you just post recently that you were "busy with real life" and didn't have much time to be involved here?
A: Yup. And as I alluded to in the above previous answer, this project is somewhat related to work I've been doing. This allows me to work on some JAV-stuff in a way that's actually practical.

Q: What about the other "projects" you started and never finished before disappearing for several months?
A: They are probably as complete as they will get - at least by me. If I feel inspired to do more reviews, I'll write them; but they are surprisingly time consuming for the result. And I already accomplished most of what I set out to do with the guide to Japanese. And honestly, DMM has been changing so much lately that I don't know how practical any further primers on it are right at the moment.

Q: So what makes this project any different? How long before you stop working on this one?
A: Hard to say. I've already got pre-production done for about a dozen discs. I'll work on it as long as I'm motivated, have time, and people seem interested. I'm not charging anybody anything, so if I quit, no one's out anything.

So that covers that basics. If anyone has any specific questions, feel free to ask. As you can see from the preview, the plan is to make the .ISO available on Monday. I'm leaning toward posting it on Ryushare as a series of .rar's or I might torrent it. I'm open to feedback on what people think might be the best route.

-Nick

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
Did anyone actually download the preview? My Ryushare account shows no activity on the file, but I'm skeptical of their stats.

Anyway, if I wasn't clear, the link from the previous post (in pink) was for a 90sec .mp4 preview of the disc I'll be posting. Here's the link again - it's about 15mb:

http://ryushare.com/9b23ebdsm1b1/NJV-001_Reina-1_pre.mp4

Maybe there's not any interest and that's OK. I just wanted to make sure I was clear about what I had posted a link to.

Enjoy!

-Nick

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
That's an interesting project you have there, friend. I wish you luck on it. I know the feeling of trying create something based on one's concept. Good feeling once you're done. I did just grab your preview. I'm not familiar with that JAV actress, but I'm sure there will be some who will appreciate your efforts and give your finished product a try.

Good luck and have fun with it! :eek:k:

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
That's an interesting project you have there, friend. I wish you luck on it. I know the feeling of trying create something based on one's concept. Good feeling once you're done. I did just grab your preview. I'm not familiar with that JAV actress, but I'm sure there will be some who will appreciate your efforts and give your finished product a try.

Good luck and have fun with it! :eek:k:

Thanks for the feedback!

I am a bit surprised that you're not familiar with Reina. I mean, as far as whether someone's a fan or not - well, that's totally subjective. But she had about 60 releases (not including comps) spanning a (just over) four year career. She worked for some mainstream studios like S1 (as a contract girl), MOODYZ, Prestige & Bi. She also did A LOT of nude modeling - check her out on JJGirls.

-Nick

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
The comment about not being familiar with Reina Matsushima from Casshern2 got me thinking a bit. As I alluded to in the original post, I've got the first 12 releases mapped out. So I thought I might as well list them here to see if I can generate a little more interest.

06/17/2013 Reina Matsushima [NJV-001]
06/24/2013 AIKA [NJV-002]
07/01/2013 Hitomi Kitagawa [NJV-003]
07/08/2013 Miku Airi [NJV-004]
07/15/2013 Rio [NJV-005]
07/22/2013 Cocoa Ayane [NJV-006]
07/29/2013 Satomi Suzuki [NJV-007]
08/05/2013 Ameri Ichinose [NJV-008]
08/12/2013 Julia Tachibana [NJV-009]
08/19/2013 MOKA [NJV-010]
08/26/2013 Haruka Sanada [NJV-011]
09/02/2013 Kurea Mutō [NJV-012]

When I make each disc available, I'll also put out a preview for the next week's release. For instance, tomorrow (6/17/13) I'll post the .iso for NJV-001 and the preview .mp4 for NJV-002 (scheduled for release on 6/24/13).

I'll also try to include previews for the next four releases on the actual DVD's. So that would be previews for the AIKA, Hitomi, Miku and Rio releases on the Reina disc.

I hope that makes sense.

-Nick

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
OK, so I've run into a small problem. As I was putting together the previews for the next four releases, I realized that all of them include at least some uncensored content. It then occurred to me that uncensored content is verboten on Akiba.This leaves me with at least a couple of options:

The first would be to change the content - i.e. substituting content from censored videos. I'm pretty sure that I won't go this route. One of the ideas I had for this project was to create discs that had a broad spectrum of the work that various girls had done. This meant specifically combining censored and uncensored work where applicable. Also, in some cases, this would limit the total amount of video I could choose from. For example, two of the eight total videos that Cocoa Ayane did were uncensored. If I eliminated those, I've cut out 1/4 of my options - not to mention some of her best work.

Next would be to attempt to create censored versions of uncensored videos. I imagine it's possible with the software that I'm working with (primarily Sony Vegas); but it seems like it would be EXTREMELY time consuming. And, honestly, it's probably not worth the effort.

The most likely solution, I think, would be to create a separate site (probably a blog) where the actual links are and just use this forum to announce when updates are available. Of course, this seems like a technicality and it would be up to the mods to decide whether or not this would still violate forum content rules...

Does anyone have any other thoughts or suggestions? I'd love to hear them. Thanks in advance!

-Nick

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
NJV-001 is NOW AVAILABLE as a torrent!!

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2390545#post2390545

Good news: it's been rar'd so that the torrent is only 2.89gb (uncompressed ISO is 4.21gb).

Bad news: there aren't any previews for upcoming releases on this version due to unresolved issues with uncensored content (see previous post).

Let me know what you guys think! And more importantly... enjoy!!

-Nick

PS If you're not sure whether or not you want to torrent this, check out the .mp4 preview (15mb, 90sec):

http://ryushare.com/9b23ebdsm1b1/NJV-001_Reina-1_pre.mp4

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
I have a partial solution to the "no links to uncensored content on AKIBA" problem. I have created a Japanese-viewing-compliant AIKA preview with freshly censored clips from CWP-50, SMD-40 and n0724.

I'm still disinclined to add mosaic censoring to three ~15min videos, but on a few clips totaling 18sec it wasn't much of a hassle. On the bright side, it allowed me to keep my deadline/goal of putting up the preview for next week's release concurrent with this week's.

It's an 80sec, 12.3mb .mp4 - check it out and see for yourself:

http://ryushare.com/tqwhe2ayg4nc/Aika-1_pre(cen).mp4

Enjoy!

-Nick

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
Hey guys, here's a heads-up on NJV001. It seems I've made a bit of a mess here. Apparently I wasn't paying enough attention to all the scenes on the compilation as it included content from Prestige - which is banned on Akiba.

Naturally, the links have all been removed; but I'm working on a solution to make things available again (mostly likely a re-edited version) while remaining compliant with forum rules.

Also, if I disappear for a while, it's probably cause I managed to get myself banned - for stupidity. Either way I'll do my best to straighten it all out.

Sorry for the screw-up!

-Nick

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
OK, here goes... hopefully this won't be the third strike that gets me a 30-day ban (or worse). I've got a blog and on that blog I'll be updating the NJV series. As I make new releases available, I'll post an update here. It won't say anything more than "NJVxxx is now available" with a link to the blog.

Seriously, I really am trying to stay compliant with forum rules. I even messaged a Moderator a few days ago to make sure that linking to an outside blog wasn't a violation of Akiba policy; unfortunately, I never received a response.

So here's the blog url:

http://nickwellsjav.blogspot.com/

Feel free to check it out or if something happens and someone needs to get a hold of me - try there.

Enjoy!

-Nick

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
Question for you guys:

What JAV girl would you like to see me do a "best of" compilation for the NJV Fucking... series?

As I posted earlier, the first 12 releases are already set. In addition, I have a basic game plan for the rest of the year(!); but I'm open to suggestions and possibly changing the (later) schedule.

So let me know who you guys want to see get screwed and I'll see what I can do to add 'em to the list.

-Nick

kschmalz

Oct 25, 2012
In one of your earlier posts you mentioned having a torrent up for the Reina vid, but your blog doesn't have any torrent links. Are you planning to make torrent links on the blog? Unfortunately RyuShare requires premium to download any file over 1 gb.

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
In one of your earlier posts you mentioned having a torrent up for the Reina vid, but your blog doesn't have any torrent links. Are you planning to make torrent links on the blog? Unfortunately RyuShare requires premium to download any file over 1 gb.

I'm not really sure about torrents for all of them, but I should be able to provide links for .rar versions of the mp4's on Ryushare - like 5x250mb or 3x500mb.

Unfortunately, I'm out of town for the next week so I can't archive and upload any files right now. When I get back to my desktop on Monday, I'll be able to work on that if there's interest.

-Nick

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
I'm adding a new group of videos Nick's JAV Archive: the kira☆kira BLACK GAL collection... at 60fps.

I had hinted at making it available all in one place a while back but various projects - which eventually led to my own NJV series - got me sidetracked.

Recently, while archiving downloads to make more space on my HD, I started to experiment with 60fps conversions. Credit for this idea goes totally to Casshern2 for his informative information on the process, not to mention his fervent advocacy of the results!

Anyway, I'm planning to upload 5 videos per week on a daily basis. For instance, BLK001 - BLK005 will be posted Tue, July 9th - Sat, July 13th. And of course, new installments of the NJV series will continue to be posted every Monday.

I will posting links in Akiba's JAV DDL, as well as my blog, so feel free to check either daily for updates.

Enjoy!

-Nick

Nick's JAV Archive

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013

OK, I've been retroactively adding multi-part .rar downloads to the NJV posts on my blog - I've uploaded them for NJV001: Reina Matsushima & NJV002: AIKA so far.

Keep in mind that this is just for the mp4 versions, not the DVD iso versions. I discontinued that format due to lack of interest. So if anyone's interested in the split up downloads, they can be found on my blog - see link below.

You'll also find videos from the kira☆kira BLACK GAL label [BLK] converted to 60fps. They're available as either single or multi-part .rar's as well. For the most part, the single links are Ryushare and multi-links are Depositfiles. I'll probably move towards Bitshare for the multi's eventually, though...

Enjoy!

-Nick

and follow me (@NickWellsJAV) on Twitter for all the latest updates.