Series with REAL creampies?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

chieftain

May 28, 2020
Today I came upon a mosaic reduced version of NHDTA-890. The plot is that the guy fucks the woman with a condom on. However she doesn't seem that into it so he removes the condom and fucks her bareback. Of course in Jav you can't be sure if the crempie is real. However from what I've seen they really do remove the condom. It seems to me that also in NHDTB-060 there is no condom on but I am not sure on that one. Btw do you guys know if there is a torrent site that has these titles with reduced mosaic because the quality isn't that good on the tube sites. I've tried sukebei but there are almost none there?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
As I said in the other thread, they usually wear two condoms and take one off.

As for movies where they "remove"the mosaic (they don't really remove the mosaic, the software is guessing what is happening on screen) search on sukebei for 破壊版. If you look for stuff from a particular studio you can add the letters of the video code, for instance 破壊版 SSIS gives 166 results of SSIS movies with "removed"mosaic.

chieftain

May 28, 2020
As I said in the other thread, they usually wear two condoms and take one off.

As for movies where they "remove"the mosaic (they don't really remove the mosaic, the software is guessing what is happening on screen) search on sukebei for 破壊版. If you look for stuff from a particular studio you can add the letters of the video code, for instance 破壊版 SSIS gives 166 results of SSIS movies with "removed"mosaic.
Thanks a lot for the information dude! I still can't find NHDTA-890 with mosaic removed there but thanks! Really appreciate it! I know that most likely in most of the movies the guys wear a 2nd condom. It's just that at least from what I can see this is not the case. However they are really careful when removing the condom so I don't know.... There isn't just that notable glare that you can see when there is a condom on

ReyMysterio619

Oct 11, 2022
I found this comment on javlibrary. Is this true? Can someone confirm?

In late Semptember/early October of 2017, ALL studios stopped to make real creampie movies at the same time except "KV". "MIGD" stopped in 24 Sempember, "Kirin" series "A Massive Cum Swallowing And Real Creampies" with "Fitch" label, released their last real creampie movie "JUFD-803" in October of 2017 and then in "JUFD-960" they did fake creampies in 2018. "Tokyo-Hot" stopped at the end of sempember and "SDNM" label stopped in Octomber 2017. The "SDNM-128" movie was the first fake creampie movie from them.
So with few words, all studios stopped at the same time to doing raw sex. Coincidence? I don't think so. I can think only three possibilities for that action by them.
a)Something happened in the industry, an "HIV/AIDS" incident and they shit their pants.
b)Someone or something, the authorities ban creampies and raw sex for some incident? (but "KV" continued and that reason does not make any sense)
c)The big bosses of the industry decided to change policy and all stop doing raw sex.
It is very suspicious that "MIGD" and "Tokyo Hot" closed at the same time and "HND" and "SDNM" they started to did fake creampie movies again at the same time and I think it must be the "a" without I'm sure 100%. I had read somewhere something about an "HIV" incident and to be honest, me personal I will shit my pants if that its really happenned and I was there. I'm not a doctor or have not knowledge about this matter. If check-ups can found such this desease. I read that --> An antigen/antibody test performed by a laboratory on blood from a vein can usually detect HIV infection 18 to 45 days after an exposure. Antigen/ antibody tests done with blood from a finger prick can take longer to detect HIV (18 to 90 days after an exposure)". So, that make harder for them to find this desease and doing what they did in the past.
Anyway I uploaded this review for anyone who wonder "when HND stopped real creampies" and why in general all studios stopped raw sex from late 2017. I have see many people on the internet to ask this question and my review goes to them. I also wanted to remember when "HND" stopped real creampies and this review is my reminder.

Reactions: alf1401

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
More likely that it's way easier for studios to use fake cum and since they have the advantage of censorship, there are only good sides for them.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Every few years there is some scandal when someone in the industry gets sick, or publishes a memoir, or some legislator decides to crack down on AV. After a few years things start to go back to how they were sometimes, depends how the market reacts. The explosion of semi-amateur uncensored AV on FC2 with real creampies has so far only made the pro AV industry focus on other things.

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
I'd say ENKI is one of the real few with real stuff. You can see in modern releases how there's one cremampie after another, without cuts and without ridiculous big amounts of semen. In 059 for example you can see how they piss over the girl. No tricky camera positions, no underpants, no big dicks...

Reactions: AceRothstein

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
MIGD-766? Supposedly all creampies in the MIGD series are real.

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
Oh, the last time I saw a real creampie in a new realease.

giphy.gif

Qubit

Jan 20, 2024
ENKI and BONY series which are directed by Ani Nakamura (アニー中村) are practically the last remaining JAV series which feature real creampies. They are also interesting that they employ pro-am male actors not unlike FS Knights Visual. Lately, Ani-Nakamura on the Dokuenkai twitter/X also asked if there's any female wanting to be featured (it could be you or someone you know). Not sure how he could continue producing such movies in the new climate where basically everyone stops doing gangbang and real creampies (his movies feature both).

Outside of those, maybe movies from the director Toyohiko. They are always gonzo though and it looks like the director fucks the girls himself most of the time.

Reactions: chieftain

Qubit

Jan 20, 2024

Qubit

Jan 20, 2024
This will be released next Monday, let's hope that it's good!

1namh007pl.jpg
This one turns out to be quite nice.

BTW this series is basically ENKI series without the irrumatio/rough stuff, so I hope that they will be able to continue featuring prettier girls.

Reactions: chieftain