JAV - the real stuff (bareback, creampies, gokkun, tears, slaps etc)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
There's so much fake stuff, that the real heroes don't get credit. Since there's already a thread pointing out the fakes, let us instead celebrate here stuff that are authentic, with either uncensored proof or strong evidence (long cuts, guy not going off screen to remove condom etc).

Like Kana Yume in MXGS-784. Certified real bareback fucking thanks to the leaks. I can't recall if I saw any proper creampies, they mostly cum on her puss then scoop it back in.

2703192e.jpg

Hikaru Konno in MIGD-647. She's immensely cute but also a real dirty nasty slut. There's no uncensored proof, but my reasoning is with the action - guy fucks her, pulls out, cums a little on her puss and quickly sticks it back in again. I doubt he's fucking her with a tube attached underneath his dick, imagine it'll be very painful. It's a long take so all things considered I believe it to be real. The cover also has the words "authentic 真性" on it. It may not be credible, but I think there's no need to put that and risk being called out if it looked too fake.

4qys_b.jpg

Moodyz had a 真性中出し authentic nakadashi series. A number of the ladies have shot bareback uncensored stuff, so there's more reason to believe it I suppose. I can't remember if they looked any real, I'd have to revisit that series again.

1llx_b.jpg3z7s_b.jpg

Reactions: headcrusher

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
Rena Fukiishi has a good number of videos with uncensored creampies for Caribbeancom. Can't give codes right now because I don't haver their videos in my connected HDDs.

chieftain

May 28, 2020
Guys I am sorry if this is not the thread to ask in but are there any real creampies or at least bareback leaked videos that you can recommend? Thanks in advance!