Who you think is the most beautiful JAV actress

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jeff0064

Aug 24, 2008
There will never be a correct answer to this question because different people are into so many different things, some like slender, some like petite, others are into full figured even if it's just on the face card the choices are vast some like a young loli type some people like the mature look, it's all up to your own tast.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yua was looking better pre-surgery.

Among active girls, it's hard to pick, but if I mix gorgeous face with great body, I would say Aizawa Minami.

COB8FhOp64h.jpgEvNqtamU4AcMF3i.jpg

Reactions: kharo88

maload

Jul 1, 2008
mihiro. that what i called " pretty"
of course i think there is so many actor are " pretty for me "
i just cant lists

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Miku Ohashi. She stood center between Rin Sakuragi and Yuma Asami, that's a massive acknowledgement of her beauty and popularity.

1 (2).jpg

For current active ones I think this is the strongest Beauty Venus lineup ever.

15515040288826.jpg

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
Mihiro,Sora Aoi and Miku Ohahsi. There's many others but these comes to mind. These are so pretty it makes you think why would they even decided to be in AV.

talonn

Sep 5, 2015
here is my list in no particular order of the ones with natural beauty - no surgery (At least that's what I think. Please correct me if I am wrong):
- Yuma Asami
- Miku Ohashi
- Kaho Suzuki
- Sara Serizawa
- Minami Aizawa
- Nana Matsui
- Yuna Shiina
- Kaho Kasumi

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I have always thought that Maki Hojo was really beautiful..the most beautiful?..as the old saying goes, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"