Most popular JAV actresses currently???

Kal-El

Feb 1, 2015
Who are most popular JAV actresses currently? Would like to know who are the most popular JAV idols acc. to the users here. Julia & Ai Uehara are two names I can think of. Is Hitomi Tanaka still among the top ones? What about Anri Okita and Yui Hatano, they are some top names as far as I know.

Please do a top 3 or top 5 JAV Idols for currently/in recent times.

& who's/who're the most promising JAV actress(es) acc. to you, among the fresh ones?

Please share ur views along with pictures ;) :D

Last edited:
Reactions: goldtigrex

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
from what I seen from some JAV forums & websites beside my personal favorite (I try to be neutral), here the top (mean the most popular and most search / requested) JAV idols :

Ai Uehara
Tsukasa Aoi
Hitomi Tanaka
Haruki Sato
Iori Furukawa
Mao Hamasaki
Ayumi Shinoda
Hibiki Otsuki
Yui Hatano
Suzu Mitake

potensial new comer :

Emi Hoshi
XVSR-082.jpg

I don't know if these names still new comer or not, but they are my favorites too :

Maya Kawamura
MIAD-703.jpg

Hikaru Konno
MIAD-728.jpg

Honoka Orihara
YSN-437.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kal-El

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Kinda confused about the question. Are we listing popular idols (already have a lot movies and fans) or fresh idols (only a few videos and relatively unknown) or both?

I'll just list the fresh ones since we don't have a topic for that yet (listed in order of freshness):
Mio Ooshima: Debut 2015-08-21. 2 videos released.
I really enjoyed her performance in APAA-323. She still has that new girl shyness and a cute smile that reminds me of Mika Osawa. Can't quite put my finger on it but something just stands out about her.

Uta Sachino: Debut 2015-07-10, 9+ videos released.
She reminds me of Karen Haruki except even cuter and softer. I didn't think that was possible. Shes only been in the game for less than 3 months, and she already has over 9 videos. Given her current pace she seems to be gaining popularity very fast.

Moka Teni: Debut 2015-07-09, 3 videos released.
Cute innocent face and smile. She doesn't seem slutty at all which I think is her appeal. And all her videos are bartender theme, if that is your thing.

Yui Shimasaki: Debut 2015-06-06, 3 videos released.
Another cute, innocent looking girl except unlike Moka her videos seem to be getting more and more hardcore. In only her 3rd video she has already done interracial! High hopes for her.

Nanami Tahara: Debut 2015-05-22, 6+ videos released.
Her debut video (LOVE-165) was a bukakke gangbang! Last person I can remember who did that was Miki Uehara and she turned out fantastic. Her newer stuff is getting more and more debauched. High hopes for this one as well.

Mitsu Satou: Debut 2015-02-05, 13+ videos released.
I don't think anyone really paid much attention to her until her gokkun video with Knights Visual (KV-158). In that video she showed what a great cum swallower she is. If she demonstrates that talent more I think she would be very popular but she seems to be more focused on cosplay fetish.

Mizuki Inoue: Debut 2014-08-01. 15+ videos released.
Her debut was over a year ago but, it seems like she's only really starting to get noticed after her anal video (MUM-178) was released earlier this month. Based on her performances, I feel like she could be the next Rina Hatsume.

Kal-El

Feb 1, 2015
from what I seen from some JAV forums & websites beside my personal favorite (I try to be neutral), here the top (mean the most popular and most search / requested) JAV idols :

Ai Uehara
Tsukasa Aoi
Hitomi Tanaka
Haruki Sato
Iori Furukawa
Mao Hamasaki
Ayumi Shinoda
Hibiki Otsuki
Yui Hatano
Suzu Mitake

potensial new comer :

Emi Hoshi
View attachment 486365

I don't know if these names still new comer or not, but they are my favorites too :

Maya Kawamura
View attachment 486348

Hikaru Konno
View attachment 486351

Honoka Orihara
View attachment 486359

Ai Uehara : Neutral
Tsukasa Aoi : Like
Hitomi Tanaka: Like
Haruki Sato : Not watched
Iori Furukawa : Neutral
Mao Hamasaki: Neutral
Ayumi Shinoda: Neutral
Hibiki Otsuki : Not watched
Yui Hatano : Neutral
Suzu Mitake : Like

What about Julia??? I think Suzu Mitake may become a highly popular JAV idol. Will check out the profiles of new comers you mentioned. Haven't been watching much JAV lately & have restricted myself to few actresses only. I keep checking new stuff on JAVlibrary though ;)

Thanks for sharing ur views :D

Kal-El

Feb 1, 2015
Kinda confused about the question. Are we listing popular idols (already have a lot movies and fans) or fresh idols (only a few videos and relatively unknown) or both?

I'll just list the fresh ones since we don't have a topic for that yet (listed in order of freshness):
Mio Ooshima: Debut 2015-08-21. 2 videos released.
I really enjoyed her performance in APAA-323. She still has that new girl shyness and a cute smile that reminds me of Mika Osawa. Can't quite put my finger on it but something just stands out about her.

Uta Sachino: Debut 2015-07-10, 9+ videos released.
She reminds me of Karen Haruki except even cuter and softer. I didn't think that was possible. Shes only been in the game for less than 3 months, and she already has over 9 videos. Given her current pace she seems to be gaining popularity very fast.

Moka Teni: Debut 2015-07-09, 3 videos released.
Cute innocent face and smile. She doesn't seem slutty at all which I think is her appeal. And all her videos are bartender theme, if that is your thing.

Yui Shimasaki: Debut 2015-06-06, 3 videos released.
Another cute, innocent looking girl except unlike Moka her videos seem to be getting more and more hardcore. In only her 3rd video she has already done interracial! High hopes for her.

Nanami Tahara: Debut 2015-05-22, 6+ videos released.
Her debut video (LOVE-165) was a bukakke gangbang! Last person I can remember who did that was Miki Uehara and she turned out fantastic. Her newer stuff is getting more and more debauched. High hopes for this one as well.

Mitsu Satou: Debut 2015-02-05, 13+ videos released.
I don't think anyone really paid much attention to her until her gokkun video with Knights Visual (KV-158). In that video she showed what a great cum swallower she is. If she demonstrates that talent more I think she would be very popular but she seems to be more focused on cosplay fetish.

Mizuki Inoue: Debut 2014-08-01. 15+ videos released.
Her debut was over a year ago but, it seems like she's only really starting to get noticed after her anal video (MUM-178) was released earlier this month. Based on her performances, I feel like she could be the next Rina Hatsume.

Actually both. Usually the popular ones, belonging to any industry have more experienced in the industry they work in. However sometimes few relatively new faces made straight to the top in a short time. So if there's any such actresses are there in JAV industry currently, please mention them as well.

Suzu Mitake is one such I guess in recent times and probably Shion Ustunomiya was also one.

As for most promising faces, I guess you did ur part. ;)

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Certainly Ayaka Tomoda has to be among the most popular? Or am I just that biased? haha her name certainly seems to pop up consistently.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Certainly Ayaka Tomoda has to be among the most popular? Or am I just that biased? haha her name certainly seems to pop up consistently.

if the question is she popular ? yes she is, but to be among the most popular its depend

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Ai Uehara : Neutral
Tsukasa Aoi : Like
Hitomi Tanaka: Like
Iori Furukawa : Neutral
Mao Hamasaki: Neutral
Ayumi Shinoda: Neutral
Hibiki Otsuki : Not watched
Yui Hatano : Neutral
Suzu Mitake : Like

What about Julia??? I think Suzu Mitake may become a highly popular JAV idol. Will check out the profiles of new comers you mentioned. Haven't been watching much JAV lately & have restricted myself to few actresses only. I keep checking new stuff on JAVlibrary though ;)

your welcome :)

Julia's popularity seems dropping this year, but she still have so many fans. Yes I agree Suzu Mitake will become highly popular, she gain so many credits from JAV fans

Hibiki Otsuki and Haruki Sato that you don't watch, I think they are enjoyable to watch, have good skill and high enthusiasm in sex ;)

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Maya Kawamura :)
She also does uncensored stuff so it's a big plus !

Reactions: Supmop

Kal-El

Feb 1, 2015
your welcome :)

Julia's popularity seems dropping this year, but she still have so many fans. Yes I agree Suzu Mitake will become highly popular, she gain so many credits from JAV fans

Hibiki Otsuki and Haruki Sato that you don't watch, I think they are enjoyable to watch, have good skill and high enthusiasm in sex ;)

You know its difficult being a movie, tv series and anime lover simultaneously as well as JAV's. ;)

When it comes to JAV, find it hard to follow many actresses at the same time and also don't want to invest my time doing that unless I really like an actress.

Reactions: darksider59

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
You know its difficult being a movie, tv series and anime lover simultaneously as well as JAV's. ;)

When it comes to JAV, find it hard to follow many actresses at the same time and also don't want to invest my time doing that unless I really like an actress.

Yes I know, I just inform you that they are enjoyable to watch (at least for me) ;)

Seems pretty :) Although no idea if she's really popular :p

still not very popular enough, but I like her and I think her popularity increasing from time to time

would be legendary ;)

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008

Haruki Sato is like Majin Buu. There's a fat(ish) version now and a thinner version a couple years back. So if you're not into the meatier type, you can check out her earlier works.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Of course everyone has their own preferences ;)

Pretty likeable she seems, must say!

I think she's hot :metabelo:

Haruki Sato is like Majin Buu. There's a fat(ish) version now and a thinner version a couple years back. So if you're not into the meatier type, you can check out her earlier works.

yes

I prefer the meatier type, she looks more mature and more sexy

Reactions: CodeGeek