Anybody know tall Jav actresses(182cm++ / 6ft++)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Great to see more people interested in Sara Serizawa. ;)

Was my gateway to JAV basically and still one o f my all time favorites. Real shame she didn't last long, and baffling to me that she didn't seem to gain any popularity while in the industry, mostly featured in small time stuff. :(

Always hoping she'll pop back up.

Anyway~ for the gents looking for more of her stuff, I have a thread on her somewhere in the dusty background of the site, I've been meaning to upload more of her titles (I believe I have them all, aside from one solo/no sex film), so feel free to post there about which titles you want/need. :)

there is a chance ;)

Rena Fukiishi was failed in her first attempt, and back years later

Sara Serizawa have orgy or MMFF vids ?

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Well RCT-232 (182 cm) is an epic example for this thread. Amazing she carries a male on her shoulders while sucking his cock.
1rct00232jp-3.jpg

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Well RCT-232 (182 cm) is an epic example for this thread. Amazing she carries a male on her shoulders while sucking his cock.
1rct00232jp-3.jpg

thats scene describe tall girl fetish very well ;)

Mayu Uchida is one of the best tall girl in JAV, her body and gesture make me believe she is a real volley ball player

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
RCT-232.jpg

Ding73ding's gigglestick-gobbling shot of Mayu Uchida (from 2010's 182cm Volleyball Player Mayu Beach Volleyball, RCT-232; another picture of her from the same movie is above) reminded me of this:

.phoenixmarie.gif . (Mirror)

(Source)

While not from a JAV and while the blond actress is not overwhelmingly tall (reportedly 175cm/5'9"), I recall being a bit struck once I realized the upside-down figure was not a woman (with the long hair hanging down, that's what I thought at first; as for what was being fellated, I thought, perhaps a strap-on?)

The power of such an image gets to one heart of the matter as far as Amazonian allure... we are not used to such role-reversals. (Hey, being in power is our job!)

Last edited:

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
there is a chance ;)

Rena Fukiishi was failed in her first attempt, and back years later

Sara Serizawa have orgy or MMFF vids ?
My bad, haven't been around.

She had a video that ended with a great scene with her, 2 other chicks and 1 absurdly lucky dude.

Beyond that she had various scenes with multiple guys at once, but nothing too extreme, alas.

All sorts of stuff, in between, though. One where she's supposed to be working at a club and an audience watches her get it, a factory video where several guys partake, etc. And an odd one where she's at the dentist / drugged up and dudes keep cuming in her mouth and the doctor eventually fucks her. No idea there.

Really wish she'd come back. :/ No idea why she wasn't more popular during her stint, she's truly gorgeous.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
View attachment 932162

Ding73ding's gigglestick-gobbling shot of Mayu Uchida (from 2010's 182cm Volleyball Player Mayu Beach Volleyball, RCT-232; another picture of her from the same movie is above) reminded me of this:

.View attachment 932223 . (Mirror)

(Source)

While not from a JAV and while the blond actress is not overwhelmingly tall (reportedly 175cm/5'9"), I recall being a bit struck once I realized the upside-down figure was not a woman (with the long hair hanging down, that's what I thought at first; as for what was being fellated, I thought, perhaps a strap-on?)

The power of such an image gets to one heart of the matter as far as Amazonian allure... we are not used to such role-reversals. (Hey, being in power is our job!)

I thought thats a girl with strap on too :p

from what I seen, in JAV they give tall womens role as amazonian, those short guys (oftenly played by concentration camp survivor) became their victims

My bad, haven't been around.

She had a video that ended with a great scene with her, 2 other chicks and 1 absurdly lucky dude.

Beyond that she had various scenes with multiple guys at once, but nothing too extreme, alas.

All sorts of stuff, in between, though. One where she's supposed to be working at a club and an audience watches her get it, a factory video where several guys partake, etc. And an odd one where she's at the dentist / drugged up and dudes keep cuming in her mouth and the doctor eventually fucks her. No idea there.

Really wish she'd come back. :/ No idea why she wasn't more popular during her stint, she's truly gorgeous.

so she only done gangbang and reverse gangbang ? :(

would be great if she comeback, she is attractive ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: jugulear

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
View attachment 932162

.View attachment 932223 . (Mirror)

(Source)

I have not been picked up and carried by a single person since I was maybe 6 years old. (I guess I was manhandled when I was under full anesthesia for surgery) If someone were to pick me up and balance on his/er shoulder, I'd probably freak out and/or get sick. Getting fellatio in such condition will be 100% fail. Call it Burden of Short Men.

@jugulear choice pix of Mayu Uchida copulating the short man is also awesome (that kind of awe that would give me erectile dysfunction). I would be so worrying about Mayu twisting around, rip my head off to munch on, while my lower body keeping thrusting into her vagina.

440px-Praying_Mantis_Sexual_Cannibalism_European-37.jpg

Last edited:

kurta

Oct 7, 2008
There are few JAV's that seems to be out of this world, but unfortunately I couldn't fine them anywhere.
Can anybody help thousands like me who love tpwering women dominating smaller man.
Can anybody post MQ-009, MQ-013 and MQ-017..

espakol

Jul 31, 2017
One of my favorite JAV genres is the tall girl vs small guy action. These short guys are very lucky to boink these tall actresses. Luckier are the oldies like Shigeo Tokuda and Shoji Yamada banging the young, tall ladies. There is that one short guy who seems to be the favorite of producers and he gets to fuck the tall damsels like Mayu Uchida, Saki Aoyama, Arisa Yukine, Anna Moriyama, Azusa Nagasawa, Erika Nishino, etc. His recent "conquests" are Rena Ayana, Chitose Saegusa, Yuri Oshikawa, and Yuina Sakurano

kurta

Oct 7, 2008
Unfortunately, not many JAVs are being made with the theme of Tall woman dominating shorter man/men. Miss ex stars like Mayo Uchida, Nagisa Okamato Azusa Ayano.

Reactions: Lodestar

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Unfortunately, not many JAVs are being made with the theme of Tall woman dominating shorter man/men. Miss ex stars like Mayo Uchida, Nagisa Okamato Azusa Ayano.

unfortunately most of the the womens they labeled as tall woman are not really tall actually

Reactions: Casshern2

Lodestar

Nov 4, 2017
unfortunately most of the the womens they labeled as tall woman are not really tall actually

I don't really mind absolute height as long as you can see the difference.

I wonder what the average height of the male performers is. I remember someone posting in the Aimi Yoshikawa Retired? thread to update on a video she was in and the guy looked good but really short:

Is anyone else enjoying the extra pounds Aimi is packing?

Watching her sensuously rock her hips back and forth in cowgirl with her pot-belly and heavy cow-tits on full display makes me gush like a fire hose.

View attachment 1244599 View attachment 1244602View attachment 1244600

I watched it once because she does look great with that extra weight. They never stand up straight, together with a camera angle to give an accurate comparison but it would not surprise me if Aimi Yoshikawa was as tall or taller than the guy. She's listed at 152cm. With slight heels on she definitely looked taller but like I said, the camera angles and never standing up together makes it hard to be sure.

And then there's Nao Wakana who is a little bit on the tall side for women in Japan (listed at 171cm). She's wearing heels here, likely giving her a few inches extra in height but look at her tower over Shimiken(?) even as she's shuffling to stand close to him, leaning in and bending the knees a little.

InOQSGb.png

It's not my favorite 'fetish' by any means but sometimes I like to see it because visually it's very jarring to look at. I wish they would just own the height differences and admit to it more often. The amount of times I've seen Shimiken banging a girl on his tippy-toes is too many and it makes me laugh.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
don't know of any actress that is 182cm tall and looks good.
generally will just see ladies with a shorter guy and JAV will label as very tall lady.
if i were to meet one that is as tall as Nao Wakana, I would love to kiss every inch of her long legs, starting from the toes and slowing inching towards the "promised land". And make her reach orgasm without even touching her pussy. weird fetish.

Reactions: Lodestar

Lodestar

Nov 4, 2017
don't know of any actress that is 182cm tall and looks good.
generally will just see ladies with a shorter guy and JAV will label as very tall lady.
if i were to meet one that is as tall as Nao Wakana, I would love to kiss every inch of her long legs, starting from the toes and slowing inching towards the "promised land". And make her reach orgasm without even touching her pussy. weird fetish.

It's weird to think about the height not just for JAV but for the entertainment industry anywhere (like Hollywood). Shimiken looks small relative to her and she looks big. But you have to remember she's likely 5'8, 5'9 in that picture with the heels on. So she's would look small when compared to Mayu Uchida who is around my height. I don't feel super tall or anything but I would imagine seeing someone like Nao Wakana or Aimi Yoshikawa in real life would be pretty crazy because of how petite they would look relative to what I see on screen.

I think it's somewhat of a credit to directors of JAV and directors of all kinds, movies, TV shows that they can draw the focus away from the size and height of the cast and everyone just looks "normal sized" when the focus is not on the height of the girl.

I'll just re-iterate that I wish they would stop going to such great lengths because it's weird to see some of the shorter men, especially in debut videos (Shimiken being the most obvious one) standing on the tips of their toes while having sex with the girl.

I'm definitely a huge Mayu Uchida fan but she's already been covered in this thread. Unfortunately these days "tall" in the JAV industry seems to range from 160-175cm which is what Nao Wakana falls under. She's beautiful and they can certainly get a noticeable height difference but no Mayu Uchidas who are legitimately 5'10-6'2 range.

Reactions: bigloser0

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I don't really mind absolute height as long as you can see the difference.

I wonder what the average height of the male performers is. I remember someone posting in the Aimi Yoshikawa Retired? thread to update on a video she was in and the guy looked good but really short:

I watched it once because she does look great with that extra weight. They never stand up straight, together with a camera angle to give an accurate comparison but it would not surprise me if Aimi Yoshikawa was as tall or taller than the guy. She's listed at 152cm. With slight heels on she definitely looked taller but like I said, the camera angles and never standing up together makes it hard to be sure.

And then there's Nao Wakana who is a little bit on the tall side for women in Japan (listed at 171cm). She's wearing heels here, likely giving her a few inches extra in height but look at her tower over Shimiken(?) even as she's shuffling to stand close to him, leaning in and bending the knees a little.

InOQSGb.png

It's not my favorite 'fetish' by any means but sometimes I like to see it because visually it's very jarring to look at. I wish they would just own the height differences and admit to it more often. The amount of times I've seen Shimiken banging a girl on his tippy-toes is too many and it makes me laugh.

you know sometimes this theme look silly when the girls are only 170 cm and they paired them with short guy 150 cm or less, so actually its not tall girl but regular girls vs short guys

I'm not japanese, for me tall girl must be at least 175 cm, and young japanese generation are much taller than their elders

Reactions: bigloser0

hoochimama

Jul 4, 2010
I don't care what their real height is, they can use a fake ruler to show they're all 2meters tall for all I care I'm never going to meet them in person, how tall they come across to me depends entirely on the relative height of the things around them in their movies, namely the furniture and their partners.

You're not able to tell a jav girl's height if she's alone and you couldn't tell the difference between a 1m70 chick paired with a 1m50 dude vs a 1m95 chick paired with a 1m70 dude.

Last edited:

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
I don't care what their real height is, they can use a fake ruler to show they're all 2meters tall for all I care I'm never going to meet them in person, how tall they come across to me depends entirely on the relative height of the things around them in their movies, namely the furniture and their partners.

You're not able to tell a jav girl's height if she's alone and you couldn't tell the difference between a 1m70 chick paired with a 1m50 dude vs a 1m95 chick paired with a 1m70 dude.

I second that. When you're in bed with a JAV actress 1.75m or 1.5m with the lights switched off, its the same. Haha.

Reactions: ribeav