Who do you think is the most beautiful JAV idol?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

paul_s

Sep 2, 2008
sorry if this kind of thread has been discussed before.

I'd like to know, from your idea, who the most beautiful Jap AV idol is.

Don't be confused between beautiful, cute or sexy - just who is your most beautiful Jap AV idol?

Mine is hard to say between Maria Ozawa, Miyu Hoshino or Akiho Yoshizawa but if I have to pick one my vote will go to Miyu Hoshino.

I don't set up a poll cuz I want you all to be free to have a say.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I don't think there's just one. I like ANRI OKITA, HANA HARUNA, MAKI HOJO, YUMA ASAMI, AYANE ASAKURA, KUREA MUTO, and ERIKA.

lacda

Feb 12, 2010
Sena Ayanami, Azumi harusaki, Nao Yoshizaki, Mihiro Taniguchi, aiai sakura, kaede matsushima...
Have u ever seen one of them :nosebleed::nosebleed::nosebleed:

HighlightReel

Jun 6, 2010
I waffle here and there with whatever scene a particular idol is in, but definitely no matter what it is, my definite vote and gigabytes of hard drive space will always go to Miyu Hoshino.

jnara

Jan 6, 2008
Nana Ogura

IcedEarthaholic

Sep 1, 2011
For me, Anna Kuramoto due to some her great pooping scenes like Giga Unchi Tanbikan 07, as well as the lady who I have yet to identify that did a fantastic one in King of Realism 07, both of them are my favorites right now.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
How about also posting some pictures instead of only naming them? :harp:

Mar 28, 2008
Is everyone crazy or blind????

Been in so many whose the best or who is the prettiest girl in the industry right now and no one has mentioned Kokomi/Cocomi Naruse.

5645409_49ekdv143pl.jpg

Incredible performances. And her bod is top notch and shes young.

kknd2002

Dec 30, 2008
My "most beautiful JAV idol" changes all the time, I'd say Ryoko Mitake

Recently, I'm all in Ruu Hoshino :grassdance: