Who do you think is the most beautiful JAV idol?

sylove4e

Aug 29, 2010
Is everyone crazy or blind????

Been in so many whose the best or who is the prettiest girl in the industry right now and no one has mentioned Kokomi/Cocomi Naruse.

5645409_49ekdv143pl.jpg

Incredible performances. And her bod is top notch and shes young.

definitely. kokomi is so small and cute. she always looks great in her blog.

koji52

Jan 11, 2011
is Seina Aikawa A JAV? if she is...then she's my choice....an Mana chan...

:tea: :tea: :tea:

lancerARX7

Dec 11, 2009
I think that Maria Ozawa is one of the most beautiful JAVs and my personal favorite.

if where talking pure beauty (face) and not how hot their bodies are i would have to include
-Sora Aoi
-Ameri Ichinose
-Yua Aida

i would included but:
-Kirara Asuka is pretty but more hot with and awsome body
-Hikari hino i think she beautiful but i don't know if other consider her beutiful but no one can denide she has an bomb shell body
-Saki Tsuji again she a jav with a amazing body but she more cute that beautiful. i thinks she pretty and beautiful but when i think about her the first thing that come to mind is that she super cute

Jul 1, 2009
To my mind, one aspect of the word beautiful is a certain sense of maturity or adultness. I'm much more likely to call the gals with a very youthful look cute rather than beautiful.

The JAV babe who best fits that definition for me is Julia. She's got a figure with very broad appeal and her face is elegant and attractive in what I would call a "grown up" way.

One of the covers from her earliest movies, but probably still my favorite:

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
To my mind, one aspect of the word beautiful is a certain sense of maturity or adultness. I'm much more likely to call the gals with a very youthful look cute rather than beautiful.

The JAV babe who best fits that definition for me is Julia. She's got a figure with very broad appeal and her face is elegant and attractive in what I would call a "grown up" way.

One of the covers from her earliest movies, but probably still my favorite:

I would agree. A classic beauty, tall, with large, beautiful tits. As a performer, Julia has improved...there's more verve, and umph in her JAVs these days.

patton

Dec 31, 2011
i like those women on my signature. but to me beautiful is not only about face. her body shape, her skin, her expression when having sex, must also be taken into account..
so the most so far: Megu Himukai

fightclub85

Aug 18, 2011
currently my top 7

iOvLuev2uz9ic.jpg

ib14hKQtbejbR7.jpg

iFyRGjjOqGlb5.jpg

ihXI75F1Dwtju.jpg

iKm7x1FozLlSE.jpg

iWMdkdewSIZVT.jpg

ibhXqAjNJs1Gcy.jpg

i3fj7wGxWWXWG.jpg

iYbylzX4yAMVG.jpg

iArKqUg5jmXdp.jpg

iUXYzUjFEpaT1.jpg

Thank GOD, they are so,,,,,,
ibv7IDMtDe5VYp.jpg

Oh load, I can't go on living my life without them.