Which gravure stars will go to AV?

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
great thread...

since i just dont know which one former idol or not, this thread help me give some preference :D

if there is more idol turn jav, please share the info.

thx

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
This question is from a Westerner who is relatively new to Japanese IV and AV, who likes both JAV and gravure. I see there is often great loyalty from IV fans, who would hate to see their girl move into AV.

What would happen if someone like Natsuki, Tsubasa Akimoto, or even Hitomi Yasueda made a surprise AV movie? Would it generate twice her normal sales, or would her IV fans refuse to see it and so it not sell well?

Is there a gravure idol whose unexpected entry into AV would double her normal sales with its release, either because she's so hot looking, or because she's the last idol you'd expect to ever see having sex?

Reactions: RSHERMVIKES

iamnowonline

Apr 10, 2008
It's not that it's naive, it's that unless they actually die, marry, or go AV, there is a real possibility of hooking up with them, either as girlfriend or wife (even though probability might not be as high as desired)...

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
So if I hear you correctly, the AV-never loyalists are probably a small percentage, but the most vocal in forums.

If so, let me focus the question: is the pay structure such that a long-time IV star could make a farewell killing (lots of money, retirement money) with a single AV release?

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008

tremalkinger

Mar 12, 2013
Last edited:
Reactions: humbert

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Most of the current and former av idols are gravure idols. Ex: Mihiro and Aino Kishi. Alice Miyuki was some variety show host. Yua Mikami and Shoko are more well known ex B-list idols. However, I don't think the aging and semi-popular idols would do AV. Ex: Reon Kadena, Rio uchida, Yuuri Morishita, Mikie Hara, Ayame Misaki, Yuria Haga, and more. Can't believe Aya Sugimoto didn't do milf AV after she filmed the flower and Snake film series. She was a rebel half German popstar in the 80's that write erotic novel these days. I don't think Dan Mitsu or Yuki Mamiya will film AV even though they film a lot of extreme pink movies.

Reactions: humbert

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Except the 'AV' video isn't actually a JAV video. Look carefully at the back cover. There is no mosaic anywhere in sight simply because well...I don't think a penis is involved at any point.

the most "hardcore" we can get from Miman's videos are dry humping and dildo sucking

but she already done real penetration actions in Kawaii's video

iamnowonline

Apr 10, 2008
This is from her grauvre idol title mmr-az033
mmr-az033-mp4_thumbs_-2017-01-23_05-14-46-jpg.903853

These are from her AV debut title tek-088
tek-088-ss-jpg.940370
tek088-hd_s-jpg.945182