Which gravure stars will go to AV?

chero

Apr 23, 2008
Recently, we saw some busty gravure stars such as Fuko, Kei Megumi and Hitomi Tanaka going to AV.
Among busty gravure stars, who will go to AV industry? Any news about that?
I expect Mai Fujiko and Diana Okuai.

ultraman_ace1985

Nov 21, 2008
yeah..its great to have busty gravure idol turn AV...at least for busty lovers like me ^u^.. i heard diana okuai retired with her LAST DANCE as her final video. maybe she plan to retired gravure n join AV...cant wait to see that happen.hohohoho

Onichan81

Master of Space and Time
Dec 6, 2009
Impossible!!

They are very major and, most important thing, they are U-18 now...

I think both of them get more money staying as gravure idols than in AV... Because they get to more people!! Specially the people that have them idealized

michaeldon1

Jan 23, 2008
Saaya Irie top of my wish list when she turns 18.....Also think Yoko Matsugane has been teasing us for too long now without showin the goodies :grassdance:

harding

Jan 6, 2008
Impossible!!

They are very major and, most important thing, they are U-18 now...

I think both of them get more money staying as gravure idols than in AV... Because they get to more people!! Specially the people that have them idealized

Surely money isn't the only motivation for a move into AV.

I figured that some models are just that way inclined. Some are not.

woowoo72

Jan 23, 2010
Sakura Aida made the move. Pretty surprising - one day, a U15, next, I'm watching her get fucked by a zillion men!

R

rikoothekoop

I really hope Miri Hanai goes AV but it doesnt look like its gonna happen. :(

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
Asuka Hoshino

I just digged out this article on net, you might alredy know of this but anyway, here it is:

Asuka Hoshino is the newest idol turn into AV industry in Japan. Seems like to follow AKB48 member Rika Nakaninshi, Asuka Hoshino also made her first photobook and will be followed by her first AV movie in November.
Who is Asuka Hoshino
Hoshino launched her career in 2004 if she was called as Miss Weekly Shonen Magazine in the anniversary Miss Magazine competition. After several angel DVDs and two photobooks, her career went on authority in 2006. She assuredly resumed plan endure year, with a slight change in the way her name is written.
Asuka Hoshino once famous for her duo avi with Yuko Ogura.
But actually Asuka Hoshino is more looks like a school girl than an AV star. Her cute and innocent face make her suitable for an idol.
Asuka Hoshino profile
Name: Asuka Hoshino 星野飛鳥
Date of Birth: December 5, 1986
Birth Place: Niigata, Japan
Height: 5′01″ (152cm)
Profession: Idol
B/W/H: 80/56/80
Measurement: 31-22-31 in
Blood Type: AB
Agency: Avantgarde

[youtube]1aMURxuRO8M[/youtube]

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
it is a pity Asuka Hoshino had to go av as well,
I can only assume they was exploited so much with AKB48, that they had to turn there fame down another avenue,
lets hope she does not like av and does a lot of idol instead

DrZaius

Jan 29, 2008
I can only assume they was exploited so much with AKB48, that they had to turn there fame down another avenue

Asuka Hoshino has never had ANYTHING to do with AKB48 AT ALL. The only reason they are being name dropped is for cheap hits because they're popular now... the article in question is written as if gravure idols have never turned to AV...

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007
I wouldn't say it was just for cheap hits. NAKANISHI Rina's crossover into JAV has received a lot of attention, not only because of how popular AKB48 is all over Japan, but also because of how she started her idol life as a minor, how relatively quickly it happened (less than 2 years after leaving AKB48), and also how quickly she has dominated AV rankings (Rina, with just 4 releases, is on par with Tsubomi, AKIRA Elly, and ASAMI Yuma, each with 400+ titles).

Remember, Rina is not "just another" idol-turned-AV. Very few people are familiar with words like Sabra, Graphis, NS Eyes, etc (only the male, 20-40 demographic). However AKB48 is a name everyone knows. (Although interestingly enough, very few people seem aware that there was ever a girl named NAKANISHI Rina who used to be in AKB48.)

It's not that gravure and pop idols have never turned AV. However AV debuts are most commonly limited to chaku-ero or other C-list idols. Most A- and B-list models that decide to do any adult-oriented work will only go as far as nude modeling. So someone who used to be quite mainstream to make such a big leap is quite rare. And HOSHINO Asuka is in that boat.