Where to find ero-figures

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Justice

May 20, 2009
I'll be staying in Tokyo until the 2nd of September.

As an Otaku there are tons of stuff that would had interest me, but most are Region locked, in Japanese or both! So I decided to settle down with some ero-figures that I feel I can't find similar in my country.
I find it however very difficult to find them! Some otaku stores in Akihabara might have a couple in a sea of them, usually behind glass with a ridiculous price.

Can you give me any suggestions?
Are there any dedicated stores, or stores with dedicated sections on that?

Last edited:

Justice

May 20, 2009
Ok.. so... Nobody answered.
I've roamed around and found a few stores my self. The Ero-figure sections where tiny and the prices insane, so I tried to find stores with used ones. I've got a good number of normal figures (some from UFO catchers) for me and my friends back at home, before settling on a single affordable Ero-figure.

My cheap normal ones. (the ones from Dragon ball and Konosuba goes to friends and siblings)

My expensive ero-figure. (boxed & unopened for 6880 yen)

I didn't even know the Hentai it was based on until I've researched it... It's supposed to be Misa-nee from Zettai Junpaku Mahou Shoujo by Raita.
s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg

(images from some random E-bayer)

However now I'm torn...
Given the prices I've been seeing online for this one, I feel like I've hit the jackpot given how little I've paid for it. They rarely ask for less than 110 euros.

Should I opened the box and keep the figure for my self, or sell it somewhere?

Last edited: